Brad Fiorenza from The Real World: San Diego.

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's all lumpy and pointy, as though he has keys and wadded-up money stuck in there. From having my left pocket invaded, I can tell you that keys hurt. In brief, he's keeping them in his basket, there can't be anything else there.

Aside:
college friend - I need another coffee mug for my room. Stick this down your pants.
me - No room to spare, find a less occupied basket.

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah I think I recall him drunk one time on the real world saying over and over "8 inches stacked. stacked. 8 inches stacked" and so on...prob exagerrating a bit but even its its close to that hes packing some good heat.

1ceman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
In that same episode he whipped it out to prove it to the girls who questioned his honesty (Cameron, I want to say) and they have since vouched for him.

Reactions: jshine868

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It has been said that he is packing about 8 thick inches. For me though, his sometimes whiney punk ass bitch attitude gets in the way.

thought the same thing. he's hot, but dislike the tude. i'd suck him then tell him to get the fuck out. haha.

BremerChick

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love brad something about that tought guy big dick man is sooooooo hot. yeah id get with him in a heartbeat someone tell him to join the site please.

Bryaned

Just Browsing
Media
i sooo wish there was a nude pic of him. He exposed it on the Real World so maybe they didn't bleep it out in the uncensored Real world DVD thing

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I always feel weird about looking at someone's myspace page whom I do not know personally. I feel like it's peeking at someone's wallet or journal when they're not looking.

Weird, huh.

Reactions: KingBeeFour