Brad from the Real World

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by B_Dust, Oct 15, 2005.

1. B_Dust

B_Dust New Member

At the beginning of this show somehow Brad brought up that he was 8 inches and stacked (wide). A hot girl Cameron became intrigued by his claim and badgered him about it. It got to the point in which he called his girlfriend to confirm his endowment. Cameron was listening in and when the confirmation came, she fell to the floor laughing and crawled away.

Later in the season, Brad agreed while in a van he would show everyone his dick, but they needed to go home so he could get himself to a fully erect state. When he was home, the girls bugged him and he pulled out his softy as Cameron squealed as she danced around the house declaring she saw his penis. A big breasted girl named Robin stated he was a man of his word with a sly smile. Yet, he lied, he said was going to get hard. If it were me, I would have jacked myself properly, shown the two horny girls and then scoured the house to find the two chicks who were not present. He blew the opportunity man!

2. BlastOff123

BlastOff123 New Member

Burn your television!

3. B_Dust

B_Dust New Member

This is from www.parentstv.org:

After a night of clubbing, all seven roommates are driving home. Cameran, 19, has already stated that she is drunk and the rest of them have also been drinking. Robin and Frankie (both are women) kiss on the lips. Then they say that Cameran and Jamie (also women) have to kiss, too. Jamie really doesn't want to do it, but Cameran talks her into it. They think it is funny. Robin then tells Brad that she'll make out with Cameran if Brad will take out his penis.

Jacquese in confessional, explains the situation: "But now they decide that they want to kiss again so that Brad will pull out his [bleeped "dick"]."

In the car:

Robin: "Take your 8 inch penis out and I'll kiss her…"
    Cameran: "If we make out, will you pull your penis out?"
    Brad: "No, I need to get aroused; you don't just pull it out!"

Cameran and Robin begin kissing passionately. Jacquese, who was driving, has the car stopped and is leaning over the seats to watch. His leaning position leaves him in kind of laying on his stomach and while he watches the kissing he does a humping motion with his lower body. There is a lot of yelling in the car.

Brad: "Oh my God, Cameran liked it!"
    Jacquese: "I like what I see! That is good [bleeped "shit"], man, that is good damn [bleeped "shit"]. I like what I see."

After they are done kissing, the girls start yelling at Brad to take out his penis, and then they start grabbing at his pants. Brad promises to show it to them before they go to sleep, but wants to wait until they get back to the house. Frankie explains that Brad wanted a chance to “get it to its full extent.”

Back at the house, Brad comes out into the living room back at the house where Cameran and Robin are waiting for him.

Brad: "All right, I can't get it hard but I'll flash it to you limp right now."

Cameran in confessional: "Brad has bragged about his 8 inch stacked penis. You know, if you're talking big, we want to see what it looks like."

In the living room:

Brad has his jeans open and his penis out of his boxers. There is a pixilation over his penis, in the shape of a penis. The pixilated area is meant to be suggestive to the size and shape of his genitals.

Brad: "I'm getting this over with right now. Here's a limp one. Seriously, here you go."
    Cameran: "We saw Brad's penis, saw that penis."
    .....................................................................................................................

I just need to comment on how classy MTV is. Instead of making a large circular blur, they actually shaped it perfectly to his penis leaving nothing to the imagination.

4. Bigwoodie

Bigwoodie Member

I remember that episode. Anyone got a pic or screen grab? I'd love to see! lol

5. B_Dust

B_Dust New Member

Are you guys bored of the same old banter. Talk about the delinquents at MTV.

6. B_coolnortherngirl

B_coolnortherngirl New Member

Was he telling the truth? Was he big?

7. B_Dust

B_Dust New Member

Brad is actually hung and the onlooking girls confirmed it. Some other episode he used Magnum condoms when he had sex. Proving once again to all those small guys out there that size does matter for sometimes physical and almost always for psychological reasons.

8. B_caneadea

B_caneadea New Member

9. Alecia19

Alecia19 Member

I saw the episode about Brad and him having 8 inches, lol. I don't think the other guy Landon who was also on the Real World was hung though.

10. B_Dust

B_Dust New Member

You seem to know your stuff about this reality show. What about a black guy named Alton? He is supposedly 9 3/4 inches and hung better than Ron Jeremy, according to Trishelle. He once had sex with some random girl and fell asleep with his penis exposed. His three roommates looked on as one said "he had the biggest penis in the world." One time he was walking around the house nude as the female roommates went into a screaming/giggling moment. He also let his dick fall out of his robe while in the bathroom with all of the girls. In addition, he sexed up the smallest girl in the house. Do you, oh all knowing Alecia19, have any follow up info on his humongous schlong.

11. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    dust is a famous heterosexual (who is definitely not gay)

12. prepstudinsc

Gold Member

Dust likes trannies like MW. (I'm not going to say his/her name)

13. B_Dust

B_Dust New Member

You do not have to be gay to appreciate a quality dick. I am just jealous that Alton is bigger than me and got to basically show it off to America.

14. well_endowed

well_endowed New Member

And you're a cunt

Your point?

15. prepstudinsc

Gold Member

Your point is? *PLONK*

16. trikdassisstem

trikdassisstem New Member

Ditto Brad is packing. Landon, and MJ from Philly are also packing. That Greek Dude from the Seattle Season is also packing. Also that jock type from the Miami season is rumored to have a big weenie.

17. Atia

Atia New Member

He did? When? Darn, I missed it!!!!! :(

Draft saved Draft deleted