Brad Johnson BULGE

diamond46

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Has anyone seen the scify movie COPPERHEAD, the lead cowboy is showing obvious major bulge. I've read (WIKI) somewhere that he's around 51 years old and has six or seven children. Very handsome dude(doesn't show his age)

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If you are talking about the late actor, Brad Johson, I saw him in the 1994 made-for-TV movie The Birds II and thought he was super sexy. Since Copperhead came out in 2008, it was his probably his last movie.

I've to see his "head." Maybe someone has the movie and can provide caps. :question:

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you are talking about the late actor, Brad Johson, I saw him in the 1994 made-for-TV movie The Birds II and thought he was super sexy. Since Copperhead came out in 2008, it was his probably his last movie.

I've to see his "head." Maybe someone has the movie and can provide caps. :question:

LATE actor??? Brad Johnson is very much alive, and still as hot as ever! He was the Marlboro Man in the '80s, and appeared in films like "Always" and "Flight of the Intruder". He always shows major bulge, and looks extremely good in tight jeans (see "Birds II"). He's apparently as verile as he is hot--the man has TEN KIDS!!

He did one of those Lifetime movies with Jaclyn Smith back in the '90s where he played her abusive, steroid-abusing husband, and man was he gorgeous in that one too. As of late, he's been in several of the Kirk Cameron "Left Behind" films.

http://storage.people.com/jpgs/19900509/19900509-750-61.jpg

brad johnson, bespectacled

http://content7.flixster.com/photo/11/20/16/11201653_gal.jpg

http://content6.flixster.com/photo/11/20/16/11201652_gal.jpg

Brad Johnson - IMDb

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
OK....someone give me 99 lashes with a wet noodle. I hurried checked Wikipedia this morning and saw "Years active 1989-2008" and mistakingly thought he died the latter year. :eek:
Sorry for the confusion. I liked the movie "Always" also but didn't remember him in it.
Glad he is still around.

And instead of wet noodles make it big penises. :rolleyes:

BayAreaGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I knew the minute I read that he had TEN kids that he must be some kind of Holy Roller, and now that's been confirmed. He's affiliated with Kirk Cameron, a known Super Christian nut job (and rampant anti-evolutionist). With genitals that big, I guess he HAD to get all religious, though. Imagine the havoc he'd reap if he were out loose with no one to make him feel guilty about casual sex! LOL

heavy weather

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I knew the minute I read that he had TEN kids that he must be some kind of Holy Roller, and now that's been confirmed. He's affiliated with Kirk Cameron, a known Super Christian nut job (and rampant anti-evolutionist).

Why the political, anti-religious cheap shot? We were talking about the size of the man's cock, not what he chooses to do with it.

I am as gay as you are, but this gets very tiresome. Do the values of "tolerance" and "diversity" so lauded in our community only apply to those individuals with whom you happen to agree?

Geez!

Last edited:

rickygNOLA

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I knew the minute I read that he had TEN kids that he must be some kind of Holy Roller, and now that's been confirmed. He's affiliated with Kirk Cameron, a known Super Christian nut job (and rampant anti-evolutionist). With genitals that big, I guess he HAD to get all religious, though. Imagine the havoc he'd reap if he were out loose with no one to make him feel guilty about casual sex! LOL

damn! i'd fuck his kirk Cameron-loving ass all night.

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Why the political, anti-religious cheap shot? We were talking about the size of the man's cock, not what he chooses to do with it.

I am as gay as you are, but this gets very tiresome. Do the values of "tolerance" and "diversity" so lauded in our community only apply to those individuals with whom you happen to agree?

Geez!

Well said, Heavy Weather. Thank you!

BayAreaGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know it's been many years since your idiotic reply, but I'm hoping that you've grown up a bit in the meantime. Your use of terms like "cheap shot" and "tolerance" show me that you were woefully ignorant of the influence that religion plays in killing gay people, torturing them through so-called Gay Conversion Therapy, and keeping us from living our lives free from violence and oppression. So NO, I do not apply tolerance and diversity to tyrants and murderers, thank you very much. Go look up Kirk Cameron and see how he feels about us; still think we should allow that sort of "diversity," Mr. Tolerant? I don't just "happen to disagree with them.|" I abhor them! And you should to, you idiot.

Geez!

heavy weather

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know it's been many years since your idiotic reply, but I'm hoping that you've grown up a bit in the meantime. Your use of terms like "cheap shot" and "tolerance" show me that you were woefully ignorant of the influence that religion plays in killing gay people, torturing them through so-called Gay Conversion Therapy, and keeping us from living our lives free from violence and oppression. So NO, I do not apply tolerance and diversity to tyrants and murderers, thank you very much. Go look up Kirk Cameron and see how he feels about us; still think we should allow that sort of "diversity," Mr. Tolerant? I don't just "happen to disagree with them.|" I abhor them! And you should to, you idiot.

Thank you for proving my point.