Brad Paisley BULGE FOUND!!!!

CodynCT

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. I have been waiting for years for this shot. He is such a cutie. And a sweet guy, too. And the photo does not disappoint.

yorkshireterrier

Experimental Member
Media
to me he seems like a prescription druggie. I saw an interview with him where he looked so pale, sweaty and greasy and wired, just like someone I knew who was a pill popper----I have heard that the country stars who are continually out touring are jacked up most of the time. Watching a Garth Brooks concert I could believe it.

to me he seems like a prescription druggie. I saw an interview with him where he looked so pale, sweaty and greasy and wired, just like someone I knew who was a pill popper----I have heard that the country stars who are continually out touring are jacked up most of the time. Watching a Garth Brooks concert I could believe it.
lol you say the country singers out on tour are pillers,so i guess jay-z,usher,justin,etc are all clean cut,go to bed early,wake up and drink apple juice and have their cereal? aww,how sweet:biggrin1:

alex8.5

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Why is it that everyone has a supposed story that someone they know dated, slept with, fucked, sucked, etc every single star in the Universe. Please get a life.

I agree with what you say to some extent. I live and work in Hollywood California. Because of my work, I have a lot of celebrity friends some very famous some not so famous and I have non famous friends as well. So some of us do know famous people and some of us do know people who have had affairs with famous people. You'd probably be quite surprised at the amount of sleeping around that goes on in this town. So the fact that someone who is not from Hollywood may have a friend who slept, or gave or received head from a celebrity is quite high. Celebrities travel all the time.

Reactions: Joe Wachter