Brad Patton

B_General:BIG

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey y'all!

I'm a big fan of Brad Patton (sometimes known as Joel Mangs) but I can't see to find any videos on him online. Do any of you have any megaupload or rapidshare links for me?

Thanks!

(I'd post some pictures, but Patton needs no intro!)

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't really use the share programs so I couldn't tell you, but I do know that it's pretty difficult to find Brad Patton videos online unless you go to Falconstudios.com.

Mostly because on sites like xtube or the like, they're not listed with his name in the title. It'll usually say, "Big dicked gay guy..." or "Huge hung dude..."

dalibor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Brad is one of my all time faves. He is so well hung, really thick. I love the vid of him flip/flopping with the well hung Jason Kingsley called Beyond Perfect. Brad takes as good as he gives and his buns are as awesome as his fate prick.

B_General:BIG

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Brad is one of my all time faves. He is so well hung, really thick. I love the vid of him flip/flopping with the well hung Jason Kingsley called Beyond Perfect. Brad takes as good as he gives and his buns are as awesome as his fate prick.

Any idea where I can see that video? :/

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

I gotta get that DVD! I didn't think Brad bottomed. Awesome. I went to the Gay Games in Sydney and he took a medal there in figure skating!