Brad Pitt vs. David Beckham vs. Will Smith who's your pick?

B_Hunkspedia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Brad Pitt vs. David Beckham vs. Will Smith who's your pick?

I’ve never fantasized seeing David Beckham posing nude, with Brad Pitt to his right, and Will Smith to his left, both just as naked and yummy in all their birthday-suit glory.

Now It's your turn, Who do you consider the best For YOU?

Here's the Pic for your Judgement...

9inchcanadian

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Beckham looks dreadful. hahaha.

Pitt all the way. you just know he would be so much better in bed. Most of the Essex boys i`v`e ever shagged have been pretty selfish sexually. Cant imagine David being any differant

tvilleguy70

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
1. beckham
2. Will Smith

Bradd Pitt doesn't fit anywhere on my list....but.....

Colin Ferrell, Johnny Depp, and Tom Welling (tv's superman from smallville) damn sure do!

I agree about Beck probably being selfish sexually, though...he seems a little on the arrogant side...but HEY...when you're that hot, i guess you can be arrogant! Still love to get ahold of it and lick him from head to toe...front to back...i bet his cock is uncut and beautiful!

B_Hunkspedia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
1. beckham
2. Will Smith

Bradd Pitt doesn't fit anywhere on my list....but.....

Colin Ferrell, Johnny Depp, and Tom Welling (tv's superman from smallville) damn sure do!

I agree about Beck probably being selfish sexually, though...he seems a little on the arrogant side...but HEY...when you're that hot, i guess you can be arrogant! Still love to get ahold of it and lick him from head to toe...front to back...i bet his cock is uncut and beautiful!

I know Tom Welling is out of this topic but I do share his sexy body too. click to see pics

D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

Experimental Member
Media
I would pick David Beckham first. That is not the best photo of him, but I have seen pics of him where he was oozing sex appeal; and I am partial to accents. I can't explain that, but an accent is a turn on for me.

Brad Pitt, seen him naked too many times. But he would be my second choice.

Will Smith, I really wanted to pick him first because I love his personality and the man is smoking. But all I can see is the Fresh Prince and I think aww what a cute kid.

Just Browsing
Media
Smith, then a lil mo smith,then a lil mo smith, (shut up jada!) then alil mo smith, then a lil mo........