Brad Pitt vs. David Beckham vs. Will Smith who's your pick?

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Since this is all Mancrushfordshire (and not for real)...since these guys are straight...Brad Pitt can fluff me before I fuck Beckham. And Will Smith can fuck Brad Pitt. And I can watch Brad's facial expressions while he is getting pleasured with some black cock.

Actually before I fuck Beckham...I wanna fuck Ben Affleck, Matt Damon and Michael C. Hall first. After all since it is my Mancrushfordshire, those are the player's rules.

B_gay_channel

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
o
Brad Pitt vs. David Beckham vs. Will Smith who's your pick?

I’ve never fantasized seeing David Beckham posing nude, with Brad Pitt to his right, and Will Smith to his left, both just as naked and yummy in all their birthday-suit glory.

Now It's your turn, Who do you consider the best For YOU?

Here's the Pic for your Judgement...

If we talk about the Body, I'll choose Will Smith but for the Sexieness and love to walk down the isle prefferably DAVID!

Brad isn't that hot nowadays, he grow old!

samhung

Sexy Member
Media
No problem with this one--Will Smith. I like his sense of humor and that shower scene from "I Robot" was just too damn hot.

Dirtypop8

Sexy Member
Media
I hope everyone knows that those three people in the pictures are not Brad, Will and David. Those three chumps have nothing on the real guys.

Lookalikes
Sam Brown as Brad Pitt, Andy Harner as David Beckham and Shad Ellis as Will Smith​

But Will Smith and Brad Pitt.

Last edited:

DavidBD

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I am all for Beckham..!:tongue:

Wills ears are way to funny ..I know -I am bad huh ..?:rolleyes:

Oh well you asked.:wink:

DavidBD