Brad Pitt

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by Imported, Jun 23, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

Donkdick: Ex-girlfriends say he's ripped and handsome but lacks what we would
    call "heavy equipment." Besides does Jennifer Aniston look like she could handle
    a monster wang. I think not.

2. fitdude

fitdude New Member

Like the guy and whatever equipment he sports. Oh, it works for making kids, apparently!

3. KinkGuy

Gold Member

And if the on-line nudes are anywhere near being actual pix....he's a well proportioned average size guy.....bring it on.

4. madame_zora

Gold Member

he's actually a good actor despite being a pretty boy. Since I'm never gonna get any of it, I guess it really doesn't matter what he's packing!

5. Imported

Gold Member

JasonLancer: those skinny gals will fool you, the older guy that is on the show OC use to be her lover before Pitt and his bulge on that show is impressive, it goes down his left pants leg, cannot remember his name right off, so I am sure she has had the big one................the appeal for her with Pitt is that she obviously loves him but also the fact he is very handsome and has a lot of dough, women will suffer anything for security, even a small wang, that is why they make dildoes for

6. KinkGuy

Gold Member

So a woman who has been making over a million bucks a week needs his money?

7. tracksuitboy

tracksuitboy New Member

The UK is currently being bombarded with Ms Aniston advertising a credit card ... what is wrong with these people? She's earned umpteen quidzillion from "Friends" and now she's doing ads? Will these people stop at nothing to keep their faces on TV? She and Samuel Jackson have lost all credibilty (well ok, she didn't have much to lose!) and can go fuck 'emselves. Besides, she shagging Brad so I hate the cow!

8. bigbutnothuge

bigbutnothuge Member

Jennifer Anniston's Ex is Tate Donovan.

And...

I dont know Brad's erect size, but according to Robin Givens he never got her off. But IIRC, only Mike Tyson ever did.

9. jonb

Gold Member

Playgirl had some pictures of him. They were flaccid, but all I can say is peanut.

10. bigbutnothuge

bigbutnothuge Member

Maybe compared to you he was a peanut, but he was decidely average, maybe even high average if he was completely flaccid.

11. Imported

Gold Member

Big_Mike91070: He was small! I think he was semi-erect in those pictures.

12. lellelind

lellelind Member

A few weeks ago there was an article about him in one of our leading newspapers. The article focused on his latest movie (Troja). The questions led to "wearing a skirt" and so on. In the end of the article he said: "I'm probably hung like a gerbil."

13. Bradleem

Bradleem New Member

Watch Brad in a movie called "Johnny Suede". That was one of his first movies and he is in tighty whiteys for most of the movie, they even have holes in them. As a previous poster noted, I also believe that in the nude pics of him, in Playgirl that were published around the world in newspapers, he was semi - hard and almost erect. He has a small penis and there is nothing wrong with that. He would still be a joy to have a roll in the sack with.

One of the reasons those people have money is because they take advantage of the time that they are hot.........so go Jennifer!!!

Yes she has millions.............but with Brad.........she has the hottest american bod on the planet, plus his millions and her millions, and all the kids they have will be set for the rest of their lives.................its called Capitalism dudes!!!

14. Imported

Gold Member

BRMSTN69: I belive (and I could be wrong) that it was Jonny Depp who played in "Jonny Suede"

15. MrAverage

MrAverage New Member

Nope, it was Mr. Pitt :) Go to any Brad fansite and you will find screencaps of the film ;)

I have always liked Pitt - he is a great actor and a very charismatic person overall ( which proves the point that you don't need a big penis to have lots of screen-presence ;) ). Plus, he at least used to be one of the most wanted guys of Hollywood - at least according to interviews ( when female stars were asked who they'd want a naked scene with, many answered Brad ).

Plus, it is said that Brad is one of the kindest guys out there in the celebrity-circles... And he seems to be very open-minded ( about his small endownment ). All in all, if I was a woman, I'd still drool over him :p

16. Imported

Gold Member

BRMSTN69: OK I styand corrected on the movie, so tell me are these all fakes ( because judging from the pic's I'd say he's at least average but not small)My Webpage

17. MrAverage

MrAverage New Member

I think those are actual photos... And if so, he indeed is average - about the same size as I am ( I might be a tad bigger soft, but not much ).

18. Imported

Gold Member

Goon: He admits he's "hung like a hampster"

19. Imported

Gold Member

BlondBoy_16: But he is considerably richer than you :)

20. Imported

Gold Member

Goon: Hey, no shade to Brad. He's hot and I'd love to spread his legs. He smokes too much pot but other than that he's a cool guy. We were talking about his cock.

Draft saved Draft deleted