Brad Pitt

curiouscam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
He just looks like he's got an average sized dick. Wouldn't consider that small especially seeing as how he is not erect. I'm guessing he is probably a good 7 or so hard. It's just a good looking dick on a good looking man. That can never be a bad thing :biggrin1:

Jaroslav

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
picks arent real look at the formation of pubic hairs, and the second picture on the one on the right the shadow falls too artificially for me to be a believer in these pics.

thats all i have however if your able to prove me wrong, i am more than willing to accept that the pictures are real. mmmm

The pics are too "crap" to be anything but real...why fake something so blurry and normal looking??

Lionsden49

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Those pics are presumably real. They were taken by some type of spy camera and sold to the tabloids. I think the pics are good seeing as he didn't know they were being taken. People are in denial about them because for years they fantasized that their BRAD was hung because they WANTED him to be. He has become a nice "daddy." I thought he was smokin' in INGLOUIOUS BASTERDS, nice/looking and manly. His Tennessee mountain-man accent only added to his allure.

lovedoggg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
those pics are so old and real, im pretty sure he has admitted they were real ,,they were taken when he was engaged to gweneth paltro, she is is some of them i remember in a interview he had said he apologized to her father

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
I guess you guys are too young or something to know the background to these pictures. These pictures were published in Playgirl magazine. They made these pictures the cover story. After about a week on the stands, Brad Pitt sued Playgirl and this issue was yanked off the shelves. The judge who demanded that this issue be taken off the shelves said that these pictures were a violation of Pitt's privacy and that any store selling this issue was committing "a quasi-crime." Brad Pitt later went on Oprah and complained about these pictures, saying, "The media is supposed to bring us important stories. What is the important story these pictures reveal, what, 'Pitt has a penis'?" http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51OlHghcVEL.jpg

These pictures are real. The reason they're so fuzzy is because they were taken from far, far away (hence the "violation of privacy" complaint by Pitt).

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
Oh, and he's not small, people. He's average, if not on the bigger side of average. A photographer once put it to me this way, "It takes a lot to look big on camera." It's true. For some reason, an average penis looks small on camera; while a large penis looks average. Only the truly huge penises (nine inches plus) look "big" on camera.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I believe that the "mangina" picture was his effort to duplicate Ted Levine's appearance in "Silence of the Lambs".

JMMuscle

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He was interviewed on Entertainment Tonight or the other Hollywood News Show and admitted that the one thing he didn't like about himself was that he "was hung like a hamster." The pics are real....

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As I recall he acknowledged the authenticity and said something to the effect of, look people, I am a man, I have a penis. If that surprises you, get over it.

Hotjock123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
There should be no debate about how those pictures show whether he is big or small. 99% of the time a flaccid penis proves nothing about how big it actually is.

KrisT20

Experimental Member
Media
I almost positive that those pictures are real. They were pictures taken of Brad Pitt and his girlfriend at the time Gweneth Paltrow without their knowledge at a hotel suite. In 1997 playgirl ran a 16 picture spread of the pictures. Brad sued the magazine, and won, because the pictures were taken and use without his knowledge or consent. He did not argue that the pictures were fake. These pics have been around ever since and are said to be real by many websites and sources. So thats what I know.

bradpittplaygirl.jpg

>Kris

KrisT20

Experimental Member
Media
Sorry, I see now that someone else already posted the playgirl fact. I didnt see the page two till after I posted

mntmte

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Why does this thread have like almost no pictures at all except for that one nude...?