Brad Pitt

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
All of this talk about Brad Pitt's good looks, hot abs, and cock size makes me flop NetFlix's dvd Mr/Mrs Smith in for viewing. Yeah, I'm just now getting around to seeing it, but just think of the money I've saved by waiting! I'll take this opportunity to ask Mattness to give us the name of a guy who does fascinate him (looks). Since Brad doesn't, I can't imagine any one who could. :D

Luke

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
dlcs said:
*makes mental note to send sister's GBF to invis for Chrismahanukwanzakah*

If he is a Matt Damon lookalike, Steve Martin actalike, and LPSG shagalike--get Santa to put him under my tree on ChristmaKwansaakhanakah (Gedshundheit!) morning. I'm sure I will figure out what to do.

Alecia19

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i've always heard that brad pitt and tom cruise were very average at best cock size wise. However some of bigger guys i've heard of were colin farrell,and billy bob thornton.

MsLulu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, Angelina is into chicks and guys equally, so I'm guessing she'll go for a guy w/any size penis as long as he can use his tongue.

As for Brad... he just may be a grower there, though I'm gonna say he's probably average.

I think he's ok looking, though I like him more as an actor than I do as a "pretty boy."

Geo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Alecia19 said:
i've always heard that brad pitt and tom cruise were very average at best cock size wise. However some of bigger guys i've heard of were colin farrell,and billy bob thornton.

.. I'ver heard that King Kong's dick is actually really small, like the size of a Freuhoff Freightliner.

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
MsLulu said:
I think he's ok looking, though I like him more as an actor than I do as a "pretty boy."
I think he is one of the most beautiful people on the planet and I still like him more as an actor than as masturbation fodder. Seriously, what an awesome guy. I wanna be just like him when I grow up. :)

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Spladle said:
I think he is one of the most beautiful people on the planet and I still like him more as an actor than as masturbation fodder.

I think that his acting ability is part of the reason that I find him so attractive: talent draws attention. But I won't deny that there is a physical aspect of his attraction as well. I would definitely enjoy seeing those rippling abs, gleaming with sweat, approach my forehead as he thrusts ... uh ... I think I'd better cool off before I receive a sharing penalty. :eek:

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
DoubleMeatWhopper said:
I think that his acting ability is part of the reason that I find him so attractive: talent draws attention. But I won't deny that there is a physical aspect of his attraction as well. I would definitely like seeing those rippled abs, gleaming with sweat, approaching my forehead as he thrusts ... uh ... I think I should cool off before I am given a sharing penalty.:eek:
Hehehe . . .

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
helio415 said:
well i like brad pitt only because he played played Louis in The Interview with the Vampire. in that book louis was my favorite character and i think that he did an awsome job getting into character for the role.

ditto.....

Atia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, he's not erect, and it's still a nice size. So, I think Brad is hung!

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorcerer said:
Brad has stated on more than once occasion that he's "hung like a hamster". The photos we've seen support the case.
Um, I'm sorry, but wtf? He doesn't look small in those pictures to me.

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
in my humble opinion, his penis looks small - just below average (whatever that my represent in your mind). however, to a large degree, the size of his penis is an inconsequential matter, as the altitude his success was not gauged by its [his penis’s] overall aesthetics.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Regardless of its size, it's fun thinking, reading, and writing about Brad Pitt even having a dick! The dude stirs every fiber in my body and Jolie's hot lips just magnify those feelings!

Luke