Brad Pitt

Italian Guy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
u sure about that

Brad Pitt appears to be cut yes. That's what the conclusion from the nude photos seems to be. When people saw these photos several years ago it was determined that he was cut, just like when Ewan McGregor started doing nude scenes in films people discovered he was uncut.

yupp40

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
He's averaged sized. Just because he is an actor diesn't mean he has to be super-human! He seems to be average or maybe a little bigger, but I wouldn't call him small.

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I have the Playgirl issue that he sued the magazie over. He's got an average 6" from the way I see it.

Well yea, but considering that looks like him on the flaccid side there s still room to grow. Though in any case he looks to be average, perhaps a tiny bit above average.

And he's a decent actor anyway! I liked him in "Meet Joe Black"

spaceyfan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Have any of you seen the cover of this month's Vanity Fair? There is a terrific picture of Mr. Pitt on the cover - all wet and in boxers, with a nicely pronounced bulge. I've never been a fan of his, but in the past year or so...wow. I think he's lookin' hot. And this picture is really smokin' to me. Too bad my Vanity Fair subscription ran out last month...ergh. Will have to go buy one separate just to have that great pic to drool over. If anyone gets it and can scan it and post it, THANK YOU!!!

spaceyfan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Found the pic online...there is even a video from the shoot. It's part of an avant-garde film of Pitt with him standing in the rain in his boxers, getting wet, the rain stops, and he slowly raises a water pistol and shoots 3 times at the camera (now if THAT isn't suggestive, I don't know what is! Haha). The video is weird - and kinda creepy, esp. the narrator's voiceover - so I'm just posting the photo. Wish you could see the bulge better. It's yummy.
vfpitt.jpg

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
'A Devil's Own' was filmed in my town. I caught a few glimpses of him, getting as close as about 4-5 feet away. I was in middle school so I was't really thinking about crotch watching but I did notice that he is very short and of small stature. I've told lots of people this and they always seem to get pissed off " Didnt you see him in TROY man, hes huge!!!". Its called movie magic, but sometimes people don't want to believe that the stars and their heros are actually normal to small sized people, even though it may not appear so on screen.

I have also noticed that many actors/actresses are usually on the short or small side and my theory of this is because that growing up these people were not very big so they tended to gear themselves more towards the arts and performing as opposed to sports. When your young if your big and strong you play sports, you don't act.

judeli168

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Pitt is definitely a hottie...
And I think it is natural to fancy his dick shape through the shorts...
I think I saw something there too
So it is definitely not YOU...
:biggrin1:

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
'A Devil's Own' was filmed in my town. I caught a few glimpses of him, getting as close as about 4-5 feet away. I was in middle school so I was't really thinking about crotch watching but I did notice that he is very short and of small stature. I've told lots of people this and they always seem to get pissed off " Didnt you see him in TROY man, hes huge!!!". Its called movie magic, but sometimes people don't want to believe that the stars and their heros are actually normal to small sized people, even though it may not appear so on screen.

I have also noticed that many actors/actresses are usually on the short or small side and my theory of this is because that growing up these people were not very big so they tended to gear themselves more towards the arts and performing as opposed to sports. When your young if your big and strong you play sports, you don't act.

I have to disagree with you on the height thing Skull...

no offense or anything, but you did say you were in middle school when you saw him...(Devils Own was shot for 6 months from late 1996 through late spring 97)

I went to go watch them film the New York scenes with Ford and Pitt, and Pitt came to right next to where I was to sign autographs for all the people...I am exactly 5'9, and I had on similarly heeled shoes, and he was easily 2-3 inches taller then me...he was however extremely thin...I would venture at the time, (1997) he was nowhere above 155 pounds, and while not frail looking by any means, when he stood next to Ford, he was by comparison, a bit dainty in body frame. (of course this was about a year before he had to bulk up for Fight Club)

with regards to the sex question, I really would not put much creedence in what is said about celebs, but Robin Givens did in fact give an interview with Howard Stern back in 1997 or so (Pitt was briefly dating Givens after her separation from Tyson but was afraid of Mike Tyson)

In the interview, Robin Givens was quoted as saying that he "Had a small penis and couldn't make her come"

so I guess in all fairness to the guy, he was a bit young at the time, about 24 (1987 or so)

so I guess you improve with time and there are other things one can do for their partner obviously.

but I guess that is the way it is with a lot of stars...Bridget Hall said Leonardo DiCaprio was "terrible in bed", then there are the stories of stars who are quite the lothario's who might not be as good-looking etc. as the bigger name stars

you never know I guess, but chances are, when you see someone like Giselle Bundchen go from a sort of wimpyish DiCaprio, to two more manly and much larger framed and muscled athletes and known "players" like Kelly Slater and Tom Brady, it might set off some alarms in terms of a gal looking for greener and probably bigger pastures so to speak.

who knows...

:smile:

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think most people have seen the picture and although he's actually pretty average looking (3" flaccid), because of insecurity, ignorance and envy of everything else he has that girls like, the media (and people) say that he's "small". My question is if any of his past girls has said that, like his erection was small. I guess the same thing can be said about that other guy, I forget his name but he was changing after getting out of the pool at his moms house or something? He was in I heart huckabees.

danerain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I think most people have seen the picture and although he's actually pretty average looking (3" flaccid), because of insecurity, ignorance and envy of everything else he has that girls like, the media (and people) say that he's "small". My question is if any of his past girls has said that, like his erection was small. I guess the same thing can be said about that other guy, I forget his name but he was changing after getting out of the pool at his moms house or something? He was in I heart huckabees.

Jude Law

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
:tongue: I know lots of people who hate Brad and Jude and their size.
Good, more for meeeee