Bradford, England..?

xemnasfury21

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My main fuck buddy got a boyfriend and since I've not been able to have sex I've been really horny...

I am quite picky in that I've only really had sex with good friends and meeting new people is both something I am not used to and something that I can't guarantee will end as well as my past encounters so I am a bit iffy about.

I'd just like to see who is out there, would be good if I could find a new mate, maybe even more than that, and maybe even more than that...

Pure sexwise, I could accom but can't really as I live in a shared house that I don't feel comfortable flaunting my love life to... if it wasn't something "official" I get a tad paranoid that I am centre of attention of the gossiping in the kitchen...

Oh and I tend to get offers from people wanting to meet in a field or something, which doesn't interest me at all.

Anyway, anyone, girls or boys, interested drop me a reply or a private and see what happens I suppose. I'm not that experienced with girls in comparison to guys (just putting that out there now) and I don't generally go for anyone much older than me (21) but no harm in anyone trying if there's anyone around heh.

Right, I have said enough

Let the comments commence

xemnasfury21

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
:smile: Im sure you wont have to wait long............in a field.....that made me chuckle.....in this weather dont think so.:wink:

You may laugh but fields, bushes and woods seem to be all the rage in the young cant-have-sex-at-home scene

I was invited for woods oral in the snow once

charlie73

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi,
I'd love to worship that delisious tool for you but i'm in the same boat accomodation wise. if you ever get the opportunity to accomodate, let me know and I'll cum round and drain that cock for you ;-)

charliechalk7@hotmail.com

charlie x