Brad's secret (MM)

mydeepsix

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Soccer camp, Colorado, the coaches ran us up and down the field all day, drilling and practice games until late. By the time we hit the showers we were little more than zombies, it took all my energy to crawl into my lower bunk at the cabin. There were 10 guys to un-airconditoned cabin, and two rows of cots set up in bunkbed fasion against one wall, like a train car, one over the other. The cabin was still uncomfortably hot from baking in the sun, and we were all sticky with sweat again in minutes.

Between soccer and academics, there wasn't much time for a social life. I was pretty much a virgin even entering my second year at college, but if you'd asked me I'd say I was straight, since I wanted to marry and settle down at some point. I knew I'd like pussy, once I'd gotten some.

Brad, my upper bunk mate, I'd known my whole life. He matured early, becoming muscled naturally that gave him an advantage over the rest of us, it kind of made him a douchebag at times. he used to boast that his fingers didn't meat around his cock when he pissed. He crawled over me and dropped into his upper bunk, I rolled over and passed out in mine.
I don't know how long it was, but I woke up to the soft rythimic squeeking, breaking the snoring and crickets of the background dinn. I expected pitch blackness, but when I opened my eyes I caught a sliver of moonling illuminating our area. Brad was fucking his bunk. What I mean is: The bunk consisted of a well-worn mattress pad, no thicker than my hand, suspended by a wire frame. Brad must have stuck his cock though one of the many holes in the mattress, and was grinding his hips into the old and worn cotton batting within.
From my point of view, I could make out the heavy outline of his cock through the thin mattress material pretty clearly, his fat mushroom head slowly slipping in and out of his veiny foreskin with each thrust. I watched, facinated for a moment and then he quickend his pace and I realized he was close to blowing his nut. I don't know what I was thinking, but I reached up and gingerly put my hand along the matress, feeling his cock head and crazy hard shaft. I never felt another man's cock before, and certainly never held a cock besides my own during orgasm. My own cock was rock hard instantly and almost seemed to pulse and throb in time with Brads. In a second, it started hardening and throbbing and a large wet stain started forming in front of his fat cock head, as the dried-out mattress material tried to absorb the long ropes Brad's cock was pumping out in jet after sticky jet. Touching his cock at this moment, anonimously sharing it with him, was mindblowing. I felt him shudder, then withdraw his cock from the mattress and then I heared his heavey breathing subside and become regular as he passed out again.
I barely had time to free my own cock from the practice shorts we all slept in, before I shot a considerable load up my chest and even up to my face and cheeks. It was primal, uncontrolable, and my body shook and quaked with the effort. I think it was the longest orgasm I ever felt, and in the end left me dizy and light headed. Not having a towl within reach, I had no option but to rub the hot, sticky semen into my bare and hairless chest and legs, neck and sholders, and hope it was undetectable in the morning.

Morning came too early, the coaches woke us up and herded us out to breakfast rapidly, I just had time to grab my key chain out of my gear bag and hang it on a hook in my bunk. While I was putting my cleats on, Brad slowly lowered his muscled body down off the top bunk, over top of me again, his semi-hard cock flopping in his boxers like a snake under black silk. Douche bag.

The coaches ran us harder than before, drills and practice games up until lunch. During our break we spent about an hour talking tactics and methods, and then it was out onto the sun-baked field again. It wasn't until after dark that we were released to shower and hit the sack.

Showering with a group of other naked men never had any effect on me. We've been doing it since high school, and these guys were familiar. There was egos, bullying, comments about the game or practice, and verbal pissing contests about performance on the field. Boasting, berating, and just pure exasperation. It was the most unsexy place in the universe. Even after watching my best friend shoot a wad for the first time, it was no different in here.

This time, I waited until Brad settled into his bunk before making for mine, but I was too excited to sleep right off. I lay still well into the evening, waiting any signal that Brad would repeat his performance again. In the dark, I silently found my key chain where I left it that morning, and used my tiny flashlight to shine at the spot that Brad's cum had dried during the day. In the pinpoint of light, I could just make out the fresh stain that remained. Just then I got an idea, and used my pocked knife to cut a slit in the mattress from before the cum stain started, forward a few inches. The old material fell away from me knife easily.

Minutes passed and there was nothing but the increasing sounds of sleeping men, I began to give up hope and allow myself to doze off. Suddenly, I detected the soft squeak from the bunk above and I know Brad was trying to poke his cock into the bedding again. For a moment I was afraid he had located another hole, but then I watched his lengthening cock find the familiar spot and could tell he was easing it in deep. I quickly lit the spot with my flashlight and could see his cock snaking through the padding and then the foreskin covered head push through the slit I'd made, and swell up right in front of my face. As his hips started to thrust and grind, his shiny cock head pushed out of his foreskin, then retracted back again slowly. Evidently he did not notice (or care) that his exposed cock was hanging out, he was too focused maintaining his thrusting movements.

I shone my tiny light on his cock and was mesmerized by the size, redness of his swollen head and at how far outside his foreskin he extended, before withdrawing almost completely in. His head grew slicker and shinier and started dripping a tiny drool of pre-come, I watched it swing and drip and then caught it with my free hand. Automatically, I drew my hand to my nose and sniffed, then to my lips and dared to take a taste. It was warm and flavorless but in my excited state I licked my finger clean. Brad was thrusting harder now, with more of a regular rhythm. I wanted to reach up and touch his thick cock, and feel him approach his nut, but I knew without the mattress cloth between us he'd feel my touch instantly and then I'd be discovered.

His humping must have pushed the mattress stuffing aside, because I could just make out his egg-sized balls and the thick vein that ran along the underside of his cock. His thrusts became more mechanical and I knew he was close. Just as I realized I was staring down his hot purple cock-head and in the direct line of fire, his first spurt of cum emerged and swung randomly from his slit. Alarmed, I moved my hand up to block it and then spurt after spurt started spewing with each of his urgent thrusts. I tried to catch them with my free hand but his thrusting and wildly swinging cock threw them everywhere, and many long sticky ropes hit me in the face and hair, along my arms and all over the walls and headboard of my bunk. Spurt, spurt, spurt again and again, I was covered and soaked by the time his flow slowed down and his cock slowly began to soften, but the semen kept dripping out even then. I took a chance and turned the light onto his cock one last time, it hung down over me, still dripping slowly, soft but still thick and just barely retracting into his foreskin.

I was covered in spunk, from my forehead to my own rock hard cock. At this point, I figured "Why not" and, licking my lips (and tasting Brad, as it happened) scooped up a handful of jizz to use lube. In my excited state it only took a few tugs to get me nutting, my hot cream mixing with Brads now cooler spunk on my body. I came hard, and I think I passed out for a moment, but then I returned to sanity and thought about how to hide the sticky evidence. My breathing returned to normal, I collected as much of our juice as I could, from my face, chest, arms and legs, as well as the walls, and wiped it on the underside of my bunk.

I meant to get up early and sneak off to the showers a minute before wake-up call, but I guess I was too exhausted from the night before and I rose sleepily along with the others when the regular time came. I glanced down nervously, but could see no trace of Brad's semen or mine, I guess I must have sweated it out while I slept into the sheet and rank mattress. Just then Brad rolled out of the top bunk and facing me, slowly lowered his muscled torso down, only stopping for a moment to adjust his thick dork though his shorts, once he had them at my eye level. I thought I saw him give himself a stroke or two through his shorts, but in the next moment his bare feet touched the ground and he started out toward the showers. I rose to get into line behind him, and then he stopped suddenly, turned and put his lips to my ear, whispering "If you had sucked me off and swallowed, you wouldn't have made such a mess in your bunk". Then he grinned at me and trod off to the showers.

...Douchebag.

mydeepsix

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The last day was a marathon of sudden death games, we were broken up into teams and played games to a score of 5, eliminating one team after another. This was the longest week in my life, I felt like we were in basic training: up at dawn, working on drills and calisthenics all day, and then a late supper followed by coaching and bed. I think more than a few guys were ready to throw the tourney, and get a reprieve from the non-stop exertion, but the coaches were too clever for that. The first team to loose was made an example of: they performed jumping jacks and push-ups until the next game's score was close, where as they were allowed to watch the final goal, and then in pity as the looser were marched over to the second field for their punishment.

Brad and I were on different teams on the competition tree, but sometime about mid-way through the day (we were both completely worn out, buy I refused to accept that his team would outlast mine) Brad caught my eye, and flashed me a wicked grin.

Just them he got blindsided by an opposing player, and I saw him double up and hit the turf, hard. The game paused while a medic was called over and I watched as Kelly, our muscular EMT performed a thorough check on Brads leg and shin bones and ligaments, and evidently decided that though injured, he was mobile. Then, he lifted Brad onto his feet gingerly and, his strong arms supporting him, helped Brad limping off the field.

Once the game resumed, I located the opposing player that hit Brad. They had to remove him from the game on a stretcher.

Later that night, I snuck out after showers to take a peek in on Brad, at the makeshift infirmary in the back of the old warehouse building. As I approached, I saw the coaches were just leaving the building and traveling down the path to where they stayed, so I detoured quickly and hid in the shadows until they had passed. Then, I carefully let myself into the building, quietly closing the door behind me.

I don't know why I was hiding. Maybe I thought to take Brad up on his offer, suck his big cock, and swallow his sticky load. Maybe I was ashamed of that feeling, and so hid myself from the coaches eyes. I didn't care. I had to see his cock again, feel it swell up and get hard, throb and spew hot white cum onto my face, into my mouth.

The building was a small warehouse, where supplies were stored. There were some windows up high on the walls, a small door on the side facing camp, and larger trucking doors on the parking side.

Most of the lights were out, but I was able to make out the cot and office of our volunteer EMT, Kelly. I stopped for a second to spy on his lair, he had a cot, and a makeshift desk made out of boxes. There were cartons of cold compresses, ACE bandages and his medical kit with stethoscope and stuff. In the corner of the desk, under a reading lamp, was a small stack of muscle and physique magazines. I knew Kelly was a body builder, his major was Phys training, which is why he was here.

What would Brad think, if I tried to suck his cock? Would he call me out, expose me to the other players? Laugh at my attentions, my need?

Kelly was tall, a little taller than me at 6 feet. His frame was naturally wide, and by weight training he added muscles easily. He moved with a powerful grace, and his near-zero body fat made every movement he performed as if he were posing for a bodybuilding contest. He was our medic, and trainer, when it came to weight lifting and off-field sports. His deep, low voice would instantly command attention. His quick, green eyes missed nothing. Sometimes, he looked at you as if he was picking out meat for roasting.

I moved on, in the fading light I could see a lamp's glow at the far end of the old building, and I guessed that's where they had the injured players. I quietly moved in that direction, around stacks of boxes and crates, all arranged to suggest hallways and passages. I arrived at the infirmary “Room”, expecting to see cots with sleeping players, but all the cots were empty save one.

The arrangement of boxes allowed me to peek inside, without giving myself away. Kelly was wearing a set of old blue scrubs, and beat-up sneakers, he was helping Brad to sit up in the cot, putting a few rolled up blankets behind his back.

Brad winced at the movement, but was able to get into a semi-seated while Kelly worked on him. Kelly removed his shoes, one by one, and then focused his attention on Brad's injured leg. He started at the ankle, and using his strong fingers, tracing the tendons and muscles up his shin and calf to his knee. I watched as he massaged and explored each muscle group in turn, in an effort I guessed to determine if there was any tears or swelling. I could hear Kelly's low, relaxed voice asking questions as he ministered to Brad's leg, and then Brad's pained responses.

Kelly then moved his hands up past Brad's knee, carefully feeling along the muscle pathways to his quads and inner thighs. He massaged Brad's quads and lifted his leg to move the hip joint slowly, repositioning himself between Brads knees. Then, I watched as he started up Brad's other leg, seemingly comparing the two.

I moved in closer, as close as I dared, no longer concerned with Brad's condition, but instead watching fascinated as Kelly's strong hands roamed up and down Brad's muscular and hairy legs. Brad let his head relax into the rolled up blankets, while Kelly worked his magic.

I hear them clearly now, Kelly would ask “Does this hurt?” and Brad would reply “It feels better now...
“ Kelly was listing each muscle he “checked”, each tendon and ligament, as his hands rode up higher on Brad's thighs.

Kelly reached under Brad's soccer shorts to feel his hip joint, and using his free hand lifted and rotated Brads legs, one after the other, while explaining how each connective tissue was critical to movement and strength. I could see Brad's eyes were almost closed, and he seemed to lose interest in the anatomy lesson, while a faint smile was forming on his face. Kelly slowly moved his hand to Brad's inner thigh, and up inside his shorts to his groin. I swear I could see Brad's cock tenting the thin fabric, but Kelly showed no signs of noticing.

Kelly asked if brad felt strong enough to continue, and Brad nodded. Then, unexpectedly, Kelly turned Brad over onto his stomach, and helped him spread out on the cot.

Now, Brad has a big, muscular frame, but Kelly moved him around like a rag doll. Once positioned, Kelly explained that he had a liniment that would help Brad relax and get some sleep, and would he mind if Kelly rubbed some into his body? Brad mumbled something into the pillow, and Kelly took a bottle off a nearby table and unscrewed the cap.

Then, he mentioned to Brad that it might stain his clothes, and would he like to remove his shirt and shorts? Brad must have indicated in the affirmative, because Kelly then gingerly removed Brad's shirt, and tossed it onto a nearby cot. Brad then returned to his prone position. Kelly stood up and tugged at Brad's shorts until they were off, then returned and similarly tugged off his jock. Brad relaxed and offered no assistance.

Brad, now naked, adjusted himself on the cot, as Kelly moved to the head, and poured some thick liquid into his hands, rubbing them briskly. He started on Brad's neck, massaging deeply into the taut muscles and carefully following each with his fingers. Then, he moved to Brads broad shoulders and down each arm to his fingertips. He worked Brad's back and spine with strong, slow strokes, moving from one side of the cot to the other. Brad responded with moans and whispered encouragement:

“Oh yes, right there.”
“Deeper, harder.”
And Kelly marked his progress:
“Do you feel that knot? I'll rub it out.”
“Is that the spot?”

Kelly stopped at Brad's lower back, and then removed his own shirt and pants, tossing them into the pile with Brad's stuff. He stood there in nothing but a jock and sneakers for a moment, the nearby light tracing off his well defined frame. He stretched and twisted, rocking his neck from side to side, then relaxed and got more liniment onto his hands. His back facing me, I watched him bend over Brad's legs and begin his regimen from the calves again, moving up Brads thighs, massaging probing Brad's musculature expertly.

Watching an almost naked, well muscled masseur work over Brads lean, fully naked and athletic body was having an effect on me. My cock was fully hard, an I was forced to release it from the confines of my jock, and out from under my own shorts, which I pulled up and over. I was dripping pre cum like crazy, and afraid the stain would show.

mydeepsix

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Kelly's legs and tight buttocks were in full view, I licked my lips as he leaned over to work Brad's glutes, first one, then the other. I could see his heavy jock hanging between his legs, and I wondered what it would be like to see him naked, hard. Then Kelly lifted Brad's leg and exposed him completely, I could see his mostly hairless pucker, his large nuts lying on the cot. They moved and rolled as Kelly gently lifted Brad's leg though its range of motion. Then, he lowered it, with him in between Brad's thighs, and I could see him trace his fingers from Brads tail bone, down across his tight pucked ass, and to the back of his ball sack.

I almost came right there, without even touching my cock.

Kelly reached back and touched Brad's calves, then traced his hands up Brad's legs to his inner thighs and cheeks, stopping at the back of his sack, then he did it again, and again. I almost let out an audible gasp as Kelly let his fingers stop at Brads ass, then slowly circle his anus. I felt my body shudder and a dollop of milky semen shot out of my cock involuntarily, and hit the floor in front of me.

“I know you're there” Kelly said softly. “I've known since you arrived” he said.

Fear gripped me instantly, and I lost my hard-on as I franticly tried to think of an escape plan.

“Don't be shy, come here” Kelly said, commandingly. “I want to show you something.”

Tucking my now semi-hard cock back into my jock, I stood up and obeyed.

Kelly never looked up, just kept massaging Brad's ass and tracing his fingertips around Brad's sphincter muscle.

“Brads out” Kelly explained, “Muscle relaxers must have kicked in, finally” he said. I could head Brad's low snoring.

“Watch this” he instructed.
He then tightened his circle movements to center on Brad's exposed rosebud, and then stopped a the slick, lubricated opening. Then, he gently applied pressure and his finger slipped inside to the first joint.

Brad's but tensed up for a moment, then relaxed. Kelly pushed his large finger in slowly, to the knuckle. He seemed to be probing gently inside, then pulled it back and pushed it in again. Brad's ass muscles responded to every motion, tensing and relaxing. My cock became hard again, and I tried to discretely adjust it to a less painful position, while I watched in fascination.

“His body is responding to external stimuli, even while he sleeps” Kelly said, almost medically. Brad squirmed and started thrusting is hips into the cot, like he did when he fucked his mattress earlier.

“He wants it, bad”. Kelly said, matter-of-factly. “He wants to get fucked” he added. My cock was again rock hard and dripping like a loose faucet, making a huge spot on my shorts.

Kelly removed his finger from Brad's asshole, and wiped his hands off on his towel. He positioned Brad back on the cot, and covered him with a sheet.

“But” Kelly continued “He's too much of a douche bag.”

I was extremely aware that I was hard, and my cock was completely exposed to Kelly for the first time. Even though he was the one in only a jock, I felt like I was naked and vulnerable. It only made my cock throb and drool more.

Kelly looked me over, and ran his hands along my shoulders and arms, he stepped in and felt my back down to my waist. Kneeling in front of me, he felt each of my legs from my ankles to my groin, and then back along my cheeks and thighs.

Having a heavily muscled jock feel me up like a prize dog was dizzying. I felt my cock throb again and another small jet of creamy white come shot out and dripped of the end. Kelly was right at eye-level, and took notice, my cock was so hard it was almost hurting.

“Let's make you a little more comfortable” he said, taking my cock into his big hand. His grip was strong but no too tight, and he started to pump my foreskin back and then reverse direction and let it over my wet slick cock-head. I could feel his hot breath on my cock and balls, as he expertly ministered to my rod. It was too much, and I felt my orgasm rise up uncontrollably over my entire body. His face was only an inch from my hot ridged cock, the closest any man has been, he stared at mushroom head as it swelled and throbbed, the foreskin glistening from my free-flowing pre cum..

I lost all control and my body shook, almost painfully. I felt the cum swell up in my groin and then shoot out in hot sticky white jets, past Kelly's face and over his back onto the bare concrete floor. Six, seven eight and still coming, I reached out to his broad, muscular shoulders to keep from falling over, and inadvertently pulled his face into my throbbing, shooting cock.

I don't know how long I came, but I actually felt empty, as my cock softened and the semen just ran out onto Kelly's chest and legs. He never release his grip on my cock, milking the last drops from me.
My legs felt wobbly, I could barely stand up.

Kelly rose up, his chest and neck spattered with my cum. He released my cock and used both of his hands to steady me, while I caught my breath.

He stood near me, his semi-naked body glistening with sweat from the heat. Even though I met his gaze, I was aware of his half-hard cock bulging against it's confinement, only a few inches from my own softening cock.

“Now, we can relax” he said. I was speechless.

“Sit down over there” Kelly indicated a second cot. “You might as well take those off too, it's not like you got anything left to hide.” he grinned at me. I removed my sweat-soaked t-shirt and shorts, jock and sneakers. Eagerly, I sat down on the cot he indicated, my chest still heaving from the most intense orgasm of my life.

Kelly took a bottle from a nearby table, and moved a second cot near to mine. He slipped out of his jock, and sat down across from me, his knee between my legs. His semi-hard cock was thick, I thought at once I could wrap two hands around it, and still leave the fat head exposed, easily. It bounced and swayed as he moved, nestled over two huge balls, the size of eggs. He had little body hair, mostly a dense patch right above his cock's root, trailing off to a thin line up to his abdomen. There was a light trace of hair on his chest, and on his arms and legs.

He poured a little of the oil onto his hand, it was clear, but smelled of cloves and spices. He rubbed his hands together and then started to massage my thighs, first one, then the other. He had me lay down, then repeated the routine I watched him perform on Brad. He did my front, arms and neck, muscles only (despite the hardness returning to my cock) and then flipped me over effortlessly and hit my back, legs and feet.

The whole time my head was spinning: He knew I watched him strip naked, get Brad naked, and then massage his balls and tight pink pucker. He as much as jerked me off. What was happening?

The entire time, he was telling me about the muscle groups, ligaments and tendons, pressure points and stress points, until he finished. Although I was pretty hard again, I felt completely relaxed for the first time.

Then he said “Look, I've spent the entire week dealing with injury, massage, and other guy's stress. I need a little release, OK?”.

I nodded. He was teaching me. My turn now. I had my energy back, and he had effectively given me permission to touch his body, anywhere and everywhere.

I pushed him back onto the cot, and started the routine exactly as he had showed me. The spicy oil mixed with his musky scent, and it was intoxicating. I did exactly as I was taught, hitting each muscle group in order. I started with his feet, then his calves. I lingered on his glutes, using my thumbs and fingers to spread his cheeks and apply deep pressure from his sack, across his tight and muscled ass, and up to the base of his spine. Occasionally, he would moan his approval, or whisper for me to use more pressure.

I was really getting worked up again, my swinging cock hard as a baseball bat, leaving drips of pre cum along with the scented oils on his back, legs and chest. He didn't seem to mind.

After finishing with his neck, I worked back down to the end of the cot, and moved myself between his legs. I pushed them aside carefully, exposing his taint and ass to the night air. I moved my face in closely, using my hands and fingertips to trace the lines from his nuts and back to his hairless anus, watching it pucker and pulse with each stroke. I leaned in, and watched it respond to my breath, hot and cool, in and out. I felt incredibly alive, knowing that he trusted me, and opened his most protected area up to me.

I positioned a finger at the opening, and gently pushed. I stopped when I heard him gasp, and gently began to massage the ring of muscle as it tightened up around me. I used a little more oil, and slid my finger into him, to the hilt. I waited until he relaxed, then began to probe deeply. I found the tight, hard knot that must be his prostate, and tickled it with my fingertip. He gasped again, not from pain, but from pleasure.

Now, I rolled him onto his side, to get a glimpse of his cock. He was fully hard now, huge, his foreskin pulled back over the head, and clear pre cum dripping from the piss slit.

I moved along side him, and put my face right up close to his hardness. I could smell the heat, mixed with spices and man musk. I needed to taste him. I touched my tongue to the massive head, tracing the line of his slit to his frenelum and down the thick root. I breathed in deeply, and exhaled my hot breath onto his shaft, watching it throb in response. Carefully, I moved into a 69 position, and pulled his legs up over my shoulders. We sank into the cot, our bodies pressed together, and I lifted my leg to let his head rest on my inner thigh. I could feel his hot breath on my nuts, his unshaven face against my cock.
I was semi-hard, but not interested in his oral attention. I wanted his cock, his ass.

I continued to probe his tight butt hole with one finger, then added two, making circles ever wider to his gasps and slowly thrusting hips. I tried to gulp down his cock, but only got the head in, so I ran my tongue around his slit, then his corona, and into his retracted foreskin, making his cock jump with every motion. Now, I had four fingers in his ass, stroking in and out and I could make his cock pulse and jump every time I hit his swollen prostate. I pulled my fingers out slowly, rubbing his ass ring in gentle circles.

I moved my head in between his legs, and tasted his balls. I ran my tongue around his sack and then gently sucked one, then the other, then nibbled on his sack again. I moved down lower, to his taint, and danced my tongue under his sack and down to his pulsing hole, still clenching my finger.

Feeling no resistance, I drew my tongue across his hole, and teased along the outside, then across it again. It was hard, like the muscles surrounding it, and tasted like spices and musk. I repeated it again, this time lingering at the opening. Feeling braver, I pushed my tongue into him, my hot breath close against his skin. Kelly gasped and whispered “Fuck me” in an urgent tone.

At last he was loose enough, I moved him onto his back, and poured a little more oil onto my cock. His eyes were half closed as I lifted his legs up onto my shoulders and positioned my rod at his opening. I pushed, and felt my cock head meet resistance, then pop inside, where I held it. I could feel the heat of his body, his tight muscled sphincter, the involuntary pulse from his taint to his cock head. Kelly moaned and thrust his hips up to meet mine, driving my cock past his ring and deep into his gut. He exhaled, and then drew in his breath deeply. I pulled almost all the way out, then pushed in again, making sure we were both well lubed.

I put my hand on his huge, throbbing cock, my fingers just meeting, and used it like a handle, pulled him toward me and started fucking his ass.
“Do you feel me?” I asked.
“Yes, I feel you deep.” he said.
“Do you want me deeper?” I asked.
“Deeper, faster” he manged to say.

I felt strong, powerful, and increased the speed of my hips. My foreskin glided back over my head with each movement, then exposed it again as I pushed deeper and deeper. Here I was, fucking this muscle-man, completely owning his body, making it move and quiver and shoot cum.

“Yes, yes!” he cried, his head rocking from side to side. I felt his cock grown and pulse along with my thrusting. I rode his ass, harder and harder until I felt myself hitting bottom.

I felt his strong legs clamp down against my neck, trying to pull me deeper. I looked down at his cock, little spurts of cum escaping each time my cock rubbed against his prostate. My hand becoming covered in anther man's white hot spunk. I was fucking him.

He started grunting, too lost to concern anymore about being heard, or appearing as a wanton cock whore, just uncontrollable guttural sounds as his animal body took over. I fucked him hard, then I felt his ass tighten up and his body go stiff, and I felt my own orgasm begin to take hold. It sent me over the edge and I started coming into his ass, by hot thick spunk filling his body and making him loose control. I squeezed his cock hard, until my own spurting subsided, then I reached down and took his cock into my mouth, just in time for the first pulse to hit and the first ropey jet to rebound down the back of my throat. I almost gagged, but caught myself and forced my throat to swallow and my mouth suck his nob harder and harder. His body shook and jerked, as if he had completely lost control. I stayed with him, my mouth sucking up rope after hot rope as he shuddered and came.

My own cock had slipped out of his quivering ass, and I dumped load after load of my cum onto his buttocks and back, while I was still focused on gulping down his sticky load. He shot so much and so fast that my mouth was full, I was near choking and could hardly breath.

I kept sucking until he started going soft. His semi-hard cock was easier to take into my mouth, so I took him deeper until he hit my gag reflex, then I sucked and rolled my tongue around his shaft and head until he pushed my head away, spent.

We both lay in each other's arms for a while, until our breathing slowed and I felt sleep coming on.