Brad's shower surprise. Straight

Zorgolio

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This is my first erotic story written in english and i hope you folks enjoy it!

Brad had been really stressed out lately. He had exams to take, bills to pay and reports that needed to be written, and frankly it was all getting quite overwhelming. At times like these he found that a good, long workout at the gym helped him calm down and collect his thoughts.
Luckily, Brad was a member of a 24-hour gym, meaning he could go whenever he felt the need to center himself. Usually he didn’t use the gym showers as he would jog to and from the gym and felt it would be wasteful to shower twice within an hour. Instead Brad would shower at the student dorm he lived in.
It was a mixed dorm; both men and women lived there. Also the rent was low, in fact the rent was one of the main reasons Brad had decided to move into that specific dorm. The reason behind the low rent turned out to be the lack of showers in the dorm rooms. Instead of each room having its own shower the dorm had one communal shower room, used by both men and women. This didn’t bother Brad at all; showering with others wasn’t a big deal to him. Usually it was just like any locker room shower with men showering with men and women showering with women, but he had heard about a few embarrassing mixups.
After returning from a late evening at the gym, Brad made a quick stop at his room to dump his clothes, grab his shower gear and get a towel out, which he wrapped around his waist. At this hour it was unlikely he would meet anybody in the dorm corridor on his way to the shower, but it never hurt to be careful. Smoothly sliding his feet into a pair slippers, Brad shuffled out of his room and over to the shower room.
The shower room was a quite small room entirely tiled in white. There were a few showers set into the wall, but not in separate booths. Brad hung up his towel on one of the many available hooks and walked over to the leftmost shower. He eagerly turned the handle and sighed with satisfaction as the water gushed out onto him. He adjusted the temperature so that it bordered the unbearable and luxuriated in the soothing heat. The hot water ran down his muscled body; down his broad, hairy chest, across his flat stomache and flowed off his large, flaccid cock and dribbled off his lowhanging balls. Brad enjoyed the sensation of hot water running down his shaft, and he pulled back his foreskin,exposing the sensitive head, to better enjoy it.
Brad knew his cock was big, but he seldom thought of it as such. Usually his clothes kept it hidden, unless he wanted otherwise. The reaction he got the first time somebody saw it was always a pleasant reminder of his size. Thinking back on one of those pleasurable occasions, Brad started to feel his dick rise.
”Well, I doubt anybody ‘cept myself is gonna take a shower this late, so I might as well sneak in a little shower wank...” he muttered to himself.
Suiting word to actions he slid his hand down to his growing member and started to slowly stroke it as the water ran off his body.
Suddenly, Brad heard the door behind him open and he quickly let go of his cock and turned his head to see who had interrupted him. Through the steam that now filled the little shower room he saw that the interrupter was none other than Vicky; possibly the hottest chick in the dorm. She had a towel wrapped around her full breasts, but it did little to hide her figure. With a slim waist, lusch hips and those mouth watering tits, her body was a piece of art unto itself.
That body combined with her full lips that always seemed ready to smile, large eyes of the deepest blue and a thick mane of jet black hair made her look like more than a mere woman, and more some kind of primal goddess. Strangely, despite her beatiful features, or maybe because of them, Vicky had a bit of a reputation for being shy.
Seeing Brad standing there, naked, the water running down his wide back and narrow hips, Vicky’s eyes opened wide and she held a hand up to her mouth.
”Oh! I’m sorry, i didn’t think there would be anybody else in here.” She squeaked. “Maybe i should come back later...?” Despite her words, Vicky made no move to leave.
”No need for that; there’s plenty of room here.” Brad replied, slightly breathlessly. Without turning around he gestured to the rightmost shower.
“Cool! I hope this won’t make you feel uncomfortable...”
Well, that was out of character for her, thought Brad. His presence in the shower room should’ve been enough to send her running back to her room.
What he said out loud was “Don’t worry, i come from a big family, i’m used to sharing showers”. And this would be an opportunity he did not want to miss.
”Okay, no peeking though!” She smiled prettily at him, and Brad dutifully turned his gaze back to the white tiles in front of him.
The soft sound of a towel being unwrapped and the shuffling of slippered feet sounded unaturally loud to Brad’s ears as he focused on the wall and started going through the motions of cleaning up. Shortly he could hear Vicky making small, satisfied sounds as the hot water flowed forth onto her.
Unable to restrain his curiosity and lust for Vicky’s incredible body, Brad turned his head slightly and snuck a glance at her, covering the move by adjusting the flow of water.
What he saw was better than anything he had ever thought up in the horny depths of his mind. The water running along her body seemed to accentuate the curve of her perfectly shaped, perky breasts, the swell of her firm butt and the lines of her long legs.
Quickly turning back, Brad felt his cock thicken as blood rushed to engorge it. If Vicky happened to look at him, his cock would betray his intentions. In an attempt to hide his swelling manhood, he stepped closer to the wall, but this only resulted in his cock rubbing against the tile. Now every little move he made stimulated him further!
Maybe I should leave, Brad thought to himself, I’ve seen Vicky naked and I shouldn’t push my luck. He started to turn away from the shower.
”Wow!” Vicky breathed.
Spinning around as fast as a top on speed, Brad almost smacked Vicky with his cock. Caught up in his thoughts he hadn’t heard her move closer. Much closer. Those deep blue eyes were aimed downards and Brad followed her gaze down to his semi-erect member.
”I mean, I heard it was big and all... but.... wow! It’s huge!” She sounded like an excited little schoolgirl. What had gotten into her?
Shaking off his shock at Vicky’s uncharacteristic forwardness, the young man moved to turn away and cover his manhood.
”I, uh... thanks, but I didn’t mean to... ehm...” Brad trailed off lamely.
”Oh, no, don’t cover it up, I wanna see it!”
Vicky had completely turned the tables on him; he didn’t know how to respond in this kind of situation. Frozen in indescision, Brad just stood there, under Vicky’s scrutiny.
Her eyes finally rose to meet his. Those full lips were now formed in a decidedly... hungry smile.
”Can I... touch it?” She asked, biting her ripe lower lip.
I must be dreaming, the shocked, young man thought, this isn’t happening, it’s unreal.
What he did not know was that Vicky had heard about Brad’s unusually large cock from some of the guys in the dorm, and that one of the few things that could get her to crawl out from her shell was a nice, big cock. Her shyness was real, but not quite as deep as people thought.
To put things simply, Vicky was a size queen.
Finally coming to a decision, Brad nodded his head, reasoning that if this was a dream then he might as well get as much out of it as possible.
Vicky’s hungry smile took on an impish tone as she reached out to run a black lacquered nail along a thick vein that ran the entire length of the impressive shaft. She silently mouthed “wow” as her finger reached the head of the cock, where she carefully pulled back the foreskin that had rolled down to cover that sensitive, dark red area. Brad gave sudden jerk as Vicky exposed his glans. In response she just looked up at him and smiled wider. To get a better view, the beatiful young women squatted down so that the massive cock was eye level with her. This gave Brad a good view of both her breasts and her ass. The sight of water dripping of her stiffening nipples, nipples that resembled raspberries ripe for the eating, sent new floods of blood flowing into his already impressive member.
Vicky placed a hand under Brad’s cock and hefted it, as if weighing it. Her smile widened further, satisfied with the results of her examination.
”Oh my... it’s so heavy too!” She exclaimed excitedly. “Can... can i hold it?”
Brad’s heart was pounding so hard he thought that Vicky must be hearing it. He was sure that she could feel his pulse in his cock though.
”Yeah... go ahead” he mumbled in reply.
Her small, pale hands eagerly jumped to sieze his massive cock. Even with both hands firmly on the shaft, a sizeable expanse of flesh was left untouched.
”Mmhmm... you are a big boy, aren’t you?” Now her voice sounded confident, smoky and very, very sexy. Vicky looked up at Brad and her face turned serious for a moment.
”You ready to take this all the way, big boy?”
All the way?
”Yeah” Brad, the big boy, replied in a quite stunned voice. A slow smile spread across his face and his voice gathered confidence “Yeah... let’s take it all the way”.

• Love
Reactions: B_er

Zorgolio

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Vicky’s satisfied smile threatened to split her head in two and her eyes shone with delight.
Using both hands she started to softly stroke the huge shaft; all the way from Brad’s hanging balls up to the swelling head. Each stroke caused the foreskin to move back and forth, rubbing the sensitive glans. Brad couldn’t help but to moan lowly, and hearing his reaction Vicky flashed a mischievous grin and pulled his foreskin back all the way. Now she held the foreskin in place by tightly gripping the base of the thick shaft which, she noticed with a giggle, her fingers no longer could meet around. With the glans fully exposed Vicky started to intensly rub her hand back and forth over the head sending almost painful jolts of pleasure up Brad’s spine. Panting, he leaned back against the slick tiles for support and tried to say something along the lines of “Yeah, just like that” but what he actually said sounded more like “Enk...”.
Vicky’s deep blue eyes now had the look of a hungry predator, and with her prey in hand, she had no intentions of letting go until her hunger was sated. Her small, soft hand was still mercilessly rubbing Brad’s large cockhead as her other hand slid down to his heavily hanging balls. She firmly cupped them and started to gently pull them as she rolled the sensitive globes around in her palm.
”Oh!” Brad gasped at Vicky’s treatment. It was rough but at the same time so very good.
“Keep this up and i’m gonna cum soon!”
Hearing this the fiery vixen squeezed Brad’s balls, hard, eliciting another sharp gasp. Directing a smoldering look at him she purred “You better not cum yet, big boy, we’ve hardly gotten started...” she looked thoughtfully at Brad for a moment and added “... well, you look like you need a breather...”
She let go of both his cock and balls so suddenly that the big shaft slapped against Brad’s stomache with a resounding “slap!”.
Vicky smoothly stood up with a flourish that showed off her stunning body and with a teasing smile backed away from Brad until her back was against the white tiles.
Her shower slicked, raven hair framed her beautiful face and Brad couldn’t help but stare, his massive,throbbing cock standing straight out from his body like a divining rod.
Their eyes locked and the young man’s gaze followed Vicky’s downwards and he instantly understood her meaning. With a few quick steps Brad covered the distance between them and swiftly knelt before her. She had trimmer her bush down to an inch wide strip that directed his hungry gaze down to the prize; Vicky’s lusch, inviting lips. Not wanting to rush this endeavour he started by softly caressing her swollen lips with his. Brad moved his, strong hands up Vicky’s long legs, leaving one to caress the back of one knee while the other continued upwards. As his broad tongue started to work it’s way across the outside of the soft lips his second hand started to massage Vicky’s firm butt. A smile started to spread across Brad’s face as he could feel the fiery woman’s body start to tremble slightly as he finally slid his tongue down her crack and started to intensly lick. The smile broadened further as he could feel the sweet taste of her pleasure. Vicky’s breath came in short gasps as Brad started to hungrily lap at her hot juices. His tongue moved in broad strokes as her juices ran down his chin and dribbled into his chest hair.
”Mmhmm... you sure know what you’re doing, big boy... oh!” Vicky moaned and gasped as the ‘big boy’ worked his magic.
Still smiling, Brad moved his attentions upwards and started searching with the tip of his tongue. Soon... there! A quick shudder of ecstacy from Vicky revealed that he had found her sensitive little clit, and he was going to flick that switch. With lightning quick flickerings his tongue darted on and around that little spot eliciting gasps and moans. Vicky writhed like a squid on a hotplate and she tangled her fingers in Brad’s short, dark hair. Her earlier tremblings now seemed like the warning quakes before the type of earthquake that left a million asians homeless.
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

• Love

Man o Man Zorg...
What a hot beginning to your story.! Please continue soon.
THANX for writing it!
X
:biggrin1:

Mr Moose

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
ROFL i love the last line. not to mention the brilliant descriptions! you say this is your first english erotic story? it reads like a pro wrote it. great work!

Zorgolio

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ayupp, this is my first erotic story in english. A funny sidenote is that even though this is complete fiction the shower room is based on a real one i saw in a friend's dorm...
Here's the latest update:

Suddenly Brad stopped and pulled his head back from Vicky’s soaking wet pussy. Now it was his turn to smile teasingly. The trembling beauty was having none of it, though, and roughly pressed his smiling face back into her wet crack.
”Don’t you stop ‘till I cum, you big stud!” Vicky breathed unsteadily.
Brad tried to reply “Yes m’am” but his words were smothered by the slick, thick lips his face was pressed into. Instead he threw himself into making Vicky cum as hard as she ever had. His tongue moved like a flickering flame, burning its way across her wet pussy, sizzling around the swollen clit and causing shudders of pure pleasure to ripple across Vicky’s supple body. Brad moved his hand from the back of the trembling woman’s knee up to the inside of her thigh, where he slid his fingers up to caress her soft lips. As his tongue worked at a frantic pace he snuck a finger into Vicky’s warm slit, followed by another. Once inside her warm embrace, Brad turned his fingers so that his fingertips were touching an area roughly “under” the clit he was passionately licking. He now started to pump those fingers, pressing against that point as his mouth worked at a frenetic pace. Vicky was squealing with pure delight at this treatment and her whole body shook.
A cut off squeal was all the warning Brad had before he felt his fingers being squeezed so hard he thought he might lose them to Vicky’s tight pussy. Her small hands dug painfully into his scalp as her whole body violently shook in the throes of her orgasm. This did not stop the trapped man from continuing to lap up the hot juices that were running down the insides of Vicky’s soft thighs though. In fact, the speed at which his tongue moved seemed to increase and each flick across the slick clit brought a tight squeal from the orgasming beauty. Brad moved his face away from Vicky’s sopping wet pussy to take a look up at her and was caught by surprise as he suddenly felt a hot splash across his face. Vicky was staring down at Brad’s soaked face in disbelief, her lush lips apart.
”Wow... never done... that before!” She managed to pant after finally catching her breath. Those full lips of hers formed a slow smile and she added “You made made me squirt, big boy, so I guess it’s your turn now” she finished with a wink.

Zorgolio

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Still holding Brad by his hair, Vicky gently pulled until he again stood, but before she could do anything more she found herself caught in his strong arms. Holding her soft yet firm body close the strong, young man pressed his lips to Vicky’s in a fiery kiss. Her silky lips parted eagerly and their tongues met in a sweet, elaborate dance. Brad’s hands hungrily roamed Vicky’s body, holding her firm buttocks, tangling in her, now wild, mane of black hair.
A low, animal sound of hunger was rising from her slender throat as Brad gently nipped her ripe lower lip as their bodies ground against each other. His coarse chest hair rubbing against her sensitive, erect nipples, sending tingles of pleasure along her body. Vicky could feel Brad’s massive erection rubbing against her taut stomache, leaving a wet smear, as their bodies met.
”I want to taste you...” She purred softly before, none to gently, biting his lip, eliciting a moan equal parts pleasure and pain. She then started a slow descent, fiercely moving her mouth down Brad’s hard body. Nipping his neck, teasing a nipple with her warm tongue, biting the skin of his flat stomache. Finally, Vicky knelt before her long sought prize; Brad’s big boner.
It stood out straight from his body, threatening to put an eye out if she didn’t watch herself.
Their passionate embrace had engorged Brad to the limit, causing thick veins to stand out along the whole length of his shaft and the head to swell and turn a red so deep it was almost purple. The water from the showers ran along the veins, accentuating their sinous path.
Without hesitation Vicky grabbed the girthy shaft and held it up parallell to Brad’s body, giving her free access to his heavy balls. As her soft hand started to stroke the fat shaft she leaned forward to bite the wrinkled skin of Brad’s sack, causing him to gasp sharply. She continued to gently nip his sensitive scrotum before sliding her smooth tongue over his balls. With a quick suck she popped one of the big balls into her hot mouth, where she rolled it around, gently nibbled it and ran her tongue around it. Brad groaned wordlessly as his other nut recieved the same treatment. With a wet, slurping sound Vicky released the saliva slick ball from her mouth and gazed upwards, along the veiny shaft, to meet Brad’s eyes. Her eyes seemed to smile up at him as her tongue started to wander up along his cock. She traced the thick veins with her tongue, savouring the taste of this Brad-flavoured cocksicle. At last her wet tongue reached Brad’s swollen, precum coated glans. Taking her time, Vicky lightly teased the area just below the tip of the cockhead, sending sharp tingles of pleasure up along Brad’s shaft. Her tongue swirled around the glans, flickering in an unfathomable pattern across the sensitive surface. Finally the teasing tongue retreated and Vicky pursed her tantalizing lips to plant a kiss on the broad tip of Brad’s big cock. When she pulled back, a thick strand of saliva mixed with precum followed, glinting in the light. This she quickly slurped with a wide grin for Brad. Unable to endure this teasing any longer he gently cupped Vicky’s chin and, with a hand firmly gripping its base, directed his cock towards her mouth.
At first her full, smiling lips resisted his proddings, but a wicked twist entered that smile and her lips parted, only to allow her to quickly nip the massive cock’s swollen head!
Brad squealed, caught utterly by surprise that soon turned to pleasure as Vicky’s lips soothingly slid across his cock. With a satisfied sigh the bitten man watched his thick cock enter her inviting mouth. Soon he was fighting a losing battle to keep his moans in as Vicky worked his cock with her whole mouth. She gently scraped her teeth across his shaft and head as her tongue seemed to be everywhere at once, teasingly sliding from place to place.
Brad drew his fingers through Vicky’s wild, black mane of hair as her head moved back and forth, trying to cover as much of the massive erection as possible. It was hard though; its girth had stretched her lips and she doubted she could take it very deeply. Not one to back away from a challenge she relaxed her throat and tried to swallow the thick dick. Brad gently, but firmly pushed from his end. Vicky knew she was good at this, but so far she had never encountered a cock of these proportions and she thoroughly enjoyed the challenge. She started dry swallowing, the muscles of her throat massaging the deeply sunk shaft. Brad was most impressed by the way Vicky seemed to swallow his cock; many women had tried but so far none had managed to take him as deep as she had. He told her this and her stunning eyes shone with satisfaction of a job well done, or in this case, a cock well throated. She let the wet shaft slide out of her throat and mouth, trailing long, glinting threads of saliva and said
”How was that, stud?” Vicky’s smile was incredibly sexy, despite, or maybe because of the precum mixed with saliva on her luscious lips.
”Fuckin’ A, babe...” 'the stud' sighed with a smile of his own in reply and added “I’m close now, though, and I’ve got an idea...”

cakemaker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Zorg....I love the way you think! And you write so well, an easy fun read....biting and hot, but quick and easy...flows very well...guess I came on board really late with this...but I'm glad I'm here now!

Zorgolio

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
At this Vicky raised an, exquisitly shaped, eyebrow questioningly. Brad just smiled wider and motioned for her to lean back. This she did, resting her hands on the floor and arching her smooth back in a way that thrust her full breasts forward. The light glinted tantalizingly on her large, stiff and invitingly pink nipples. The sight of those mouth watering mammaries woke a primal hunger in Brad and with a sound deep in his throat he bent forward and sloppily began mouthing one breast as his hand firmly massaged the other. Vicky arched her back further, almost purring with delight as her tender nipples were teased by Brad’s bestial treatment. His hands thouroughly kneaded her firm tits, his thumbs tracing the small bumps on her dark areolae. Vicky’s skin felt soft, hot and silken under Brad’s hands as his mouth hungrily licked and nibbled her enticing nipples. With a last, not very soft, bite of a pink nipple, Brad straightened up from the inviting bosom with a wide, satsified smile. He bent his knees in such a way that he could, with a satisfyingly wet sound, slap his thick cock down between those perfect tits. Gazing into Vicky’s big, blue eyes he pushed her breasts together, engulfing his impressive erection in a silky tunnel of titflesh. Still holding her gaze, Brad thrust his shaft towards Vicky’s full, smiling lips. He reveled in feeling his big cock rub against the soft skin of her wonderful breasts. At the end of the thrust his exposed glans nudged her chin lightly, earning him a quick lick, no more than a flicker of her warm tongue, across that sensitive skin. Brad soon got into full swing, flexing his hard buttocks with each thrust as his thumbs rubbed across Vicky’s raspberry nipples. His large balls slapped against her chest with each thrust as his glans recieved hot flicker after flicker. Just as he felt his balls tighten up against his shaft and the first warning tremors of an explosive ejaculation Vicky bit down on his cock, holding him in place and dispelling any thoughts of cumming. She smiled widely around his cock and slowly released the meaty member. Lounging back on the floor, the fiery beauty spread her shapely legs and said, in a low and smoky voice
”I’ve got something better for you to fuck...”.
Saying nothing in reply, Brad hurried to gather up both towels which he then spread on the slick, white tiles where they were soon soaked through. Vicky smoothly moved onto the towels, once more spreading her legs invitingly. The orgasm hindered young man got down on all fours, resting his hands on each side of Vicky’s black maned head, the top of his heavy cock rubbing against her landing strip. Lowering his head, Brad once more pressed his lips to Vicky’s in a fierce, long kiss. While their tongues fenced and their teeth nipped, the young woman felt for Brad’s massive erection, finding it with no great difficulty. Gripping that hefty meat, she steered it towards her still soakingly wet pussy. Feeling the impressive girth nuzzle her red, swollen lips Vicky looked up into Brad’s eyes and almost whispered
”Go easy with that thing, stud...”
Brad only smiled reassuringly and leant down to brush his lips against her slender neck. As his smile promised, his entrance was gentle, the girth easing its way into her hot embrace. Vicky bit her full lip to keep from moaning loadly as she felt herself expand and stretch to handle that thick meat. The slickness of her tight pussy helped greatly as Brad pressed deeper, all the while teasing Vicky’s neck, earlobes and lips with hot, yet tender, kisses. He lifted her curvy legs up onto his wide shoulders, opening her further. The erection started to withdraw, but short of exiting the wet crack it was plunged back in, faster this time. With a rolling motion of his hips, Brad was soon rythmically thrusting away, his balls now slapping against her tight chocolate starfish. Now Vicky couldn’t hold back any longer and moaned openly as Brad picked up the pace. His earlier teasings increased in ferocity and as the gyrations of his hips sped up so too was the fire in his ministrations stoked. Where he earlier had lightly brushed his lips he now hungrily nibbled or outright bit down, but with surprising gentleness. The target of his attentions was soon squealing loudly in a mix of pleasure and excitement. Brad silenced Vicky’s pleasured squeals by hungrily kissing her, which she eagerly responded to. The small shower room was filled with the sounds of their mouths and bodies joining; muffled moans and surprisingly satisfying wet smacks.
The thrusting man disengaged his mouth, with some effort, and panted
”Babe, I can’t hold on much longer... I gotta let loose!”
”Just a bit more, keep going, just a bit more!” Vicky almost shrieked in reply.
With a muffled grunt, Brad clamped down on his rising orgasm and put more passion into his thrusts than he had ever before. Each rotation of his hips ending with an extra, piston-like, push, pressing his big cock even further into Vicky’s tight pussy. His heavy sack smacking almost painfully against her ass with each thrust. The frantic woman’s breath now came in short, hard gasps. Tightly wrapping her arms around Brad’s hard body, Vicky pressed her face against his neck and with a sound deep in her throat reached an explosive orgasm. Her nails dug painfully into Brad’s broad back as she wildly bucked and shuddered against his hairy chest. Vicky’s mouth was open, her full lips glinting wetly, but no sound was emerging save a low keening. Her soaking wet, tight pussy grew tighter still as the orgasm caused her to convulsively squeeze, eliciting strangled moans from Brad who was holding his orgasm in check by a hair’s width. Putting her ripe lips to his ear, Vicky moaned
”Cum for me, stud, don’t hold back!”
Releasing a breath he wasn’t even aware of having held, Brad slid his thick, slick cock out of Vicky’s tight embrace, and ground that veiny meat to a halt on her closely trimmed landing strip. Feeling an incredible pressure, that been ignored time and time again, at the base of his dick as his balls crept up to hug the shaft tightly he knew that this time there would be no going back. With a shuddering breath, Brad came. The first, thick, milky thread easily covered the distance from Vicky’s landing strip to her chin, where it splashed creamily, eliciting a startled giggle. Following shots were not to be outdone and landed in a wide swath all the way from her chin and full breasts down to the final squirts clinging to her flat stomach. As the orgasm warmly rolled up through Brad’s body he couldn’t help but to chuckle in great satisfaction. His laughter was cut short as Vicky mercilessly grabbed his, still rock hard, erection and greedily milked it for the last few drops of cum, which she then licked off her hand with a feral smile, seeming to savour each drop.
[FONT=&quot] Finally regaining his senses, Brad looked down at Vicky’s, now, quite sticky, body and said, in a low and somewhat shell-shocked voice
”Goddamn... just... goddamn... I can’t find the words, babe...”
This time it was Vicky’s turn to smile widely, silently.

And so this story ends.
I must admit that it's been surprisingly exhausting to write it, but your comments and replies have kept me trucking onwards! At some point in the future I might write more about Brad, or Vicky in another shared adventure... or maybe in their own stories? Anyway, thanks a BUNDLE for reading it, and I hope you all enjoyed reading it as much as i did writing it.
Yrs truly
-Zorgolio
[/FONT]