Photo Brady Rob Gronkowski Has An 'amazing' Penis

CURIOUS_8

Legendary Member
Media
Tom Brady Says His Former Patriots Teammate Rob Gronkowski Has an 'Amazing' Penis
Gronk was the MVPeen of the locker room.

a9c051f1-4c74-4259-8cc9-6e25552ff44e_1573063151.png

BY PHILIP ELLIS
APR 10, 2020

mh-brady-gronk-1-1586531500.jpg

Tom Brady might have been labeled a "traitor" when he announced earlier this year that he would be parting ways with the New England Patriots and signing with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, but the quarterback still has plenty of good memories of his time with the Pats, and of his former teammates. Apparently when it comes to Rob Gronkowski, one part is especially memorable.

During a recent Zoom interview with Howard Stern, Brady spoke about how pro football players just become accustomed to being nude around each other in the locker room, but added that Gronk has always been particularly fond of being in the buff — which is unsurprising, given that he's reportedly hung like a baseball bat.

"You get used to it," he said, "I mean every guy's penis looks the exact same... A man's a man." When prompted by Stern, though, he added that Gronkowski (who is 6'5, just FYI) has a particularly big one. "Yes he does, it's amazing," he admitted. "It's exactly what you would expect it to be."

The well-endowed Gronk was recently revealed to be White Tiger on The Masked Singer, but the way Brady tells it, the man is not a fan of costumes—or clothes in general—most of the time. And frankly, who could blame him?

"That guy is like a Greek god, his body, that guy is jacked up," Brady said. "It's funny, because I think they still let reporters into the locker room... Gronk would get naked, and literally throw this towel over his shoulder, and just walk through the locker room with all the reporters, and I would just laugh, because Gronk, he doesn't give a shit, he'd just strut through."

Tom Brady Has Seen Rob Gronkowski’s Penis and Says It's ‘Amazing’