Bragging About “real Manhood”

Jjdov27_2

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Any hung men out that who like bragging in audio or video about you’re size?

I’m an average to below average man. But the idea of man spreading and showing off my bulge or my manhood to a chick and saying things like: “yeah, this is manhood. This is something you don’t have. But something you want very bad, right?”.... the idea of striking that pose and tone with a chick is hot... after all, she lives with a pussy all day and only sees and touches cock and balls when I’m around.

We both have hands, legs, hair, necks.... But As her partner, I’m the only one who has MANHOOD.

At the same time, the idea of a hung man doing the same—striking that pose and tone and showing off visually and verbally—to smaller endowed men is exciting. In a way, it’s more powerful than saying it to a woman, because manhood is supposed to be strange and mysterious to chicks....

There is a great video by well known member BigNavy on his profile where he sits, manspread on the couch, and talks about how a smaller endowed man who’s watching is seeing “real manhood”.... as if what BigNavy is showing off to him is strange and foreign just like a civics seeing cock and balls for the first time would be.

and hung men out there love this sort of dynamic and showing off? Post your vids or audio here. Show off how you’d look and sound as you brag about showing off something chicks and guys like me have never seen before.....

studycj

Expert Member
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

I’m an average to below average man. But the idea of man spreading and showing off my bulge or my manhood to a chick and saying things like: “yeah, this is manhood. This is something you don’t have. But something you want very bad, right?”.... the idea of striking that pose and tone with a chick is hot... after all, she lives with a pussy all day and only sees and touches cock and balls when I’m around.

We both have hands, legs, hair, necks.... But As her partner, I’m the only one who has MANHOOD.

At the same time, the idea of a hung man doing the same—striking that pose and tone and showing off visually and verbally—to smaller endowed men is exciting. In a way, it’s more powerful than saying it to a woman, because manhood is supposed to be strange and mysterious to chicks....

There is a great video by well known member BigNavy on his profile where he sits, manspread on the couch, and talks about how a smaller endowed man who’s watching is seeing “real manhood”.... as if what BigNavy is showing off to him is strange and foreign just like a civics seeing cock and balls for the first time would be.

and hung men out there love this sort of dynamic and showing off? Post your vids or audio here. Show off how you’d look and sound as you brag about showing off something chicks and guys like me have never seen before.....
Definitely a fan of the huge cock bragging vids myself!! Is the vid you mentioned in your post still available on lpsg? Couldn’t find it.

Reactions: canadian

studycj

Expert Member
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It’s on BigNavy’s account. Check it out
Ahh, ok, found it! I was looking during the upgrade before they had the galleries migrated over, I think that’s why I couldn’t find it at first.
You’re right! Excellent vid and an awesome display of huge cock bragging! Dude definitely has a great cock!

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

all I can think of is she would have to be thinking "what an asshole!"

Reactions: canadian