Bragging wife...

shavedornot

Just Browsing
Media
been a lurker for a while - my first post, but I had to tell someone:rolleyes:

My wife has had surgery yesterday to repair pelvic floor muscles - not an uncommon op for women over 50. This morning her gyno comes to the hospital and checks her out and discusses the op - they operated via her vagina. The doc informs her that all went well and while he was there he tightened her vagina a little (wow - didn't know they could do that) and that he could fit two fingers in. Great form of measurement eh?

Anyway, my wife tells me she told the doc that that is nice that he tightened her vagina, but "my husband has a large penis". He said well, "you'll just have to be careful then, and definitely no sex for 6 weeks". (Well not penetrative anyway I hope - she gives great hand jobs :smile: :smile: :smile: ) Mind you after six weeks we'll both be ready to go for it more than usual.:fing02:

I was always of the impression that I was larger than average, and it is nice that my wife feels entitled to brag. I know that my cut dick is longer than 7 inches and reasonably thick, and when I am really turned on the head can get very swollen.

So I suppose wanking will be the order of the day/s for the short term.

caballo66

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Good luck and hope she gets well soon so you can enjoy sex againg I know I could go that long without fucking my mrs Wish her quick recovery, for you sake..> Chao

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife has had surgery yesterday to repair pelvic floor muscles - not an uncommon op for women over 50. This morning her gyno comes to the hospital and checks her out and discusses the op - they operated via her vagina. The doc informs her that all went well and while he was there he tightened her vagina a little (wow - didn't know they could do that) and that he could fit two fingers in. Great form of measurement eh?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
First, I hope your wife heals well. Not to be rude but how many fingers could he get in before?

What is with these frigging doctors?! I had uterine fibroids removed 9 years ago and it wasn't until my 3 week check up afterwards that he told me he had tightened me up. :eek: :confused: My ex-bf was a big guy. My gyn. was really curious to know if sex was better for me post surgery, but at that time I didn't have a boyfriend. I was like if you can write me a prescription for sex and tell me where I can get it filled I will be ecstatic.

My next guy was 8x5 and it took about an hour for me to be able to handle him comfortably. I should have called the doc and told him (hahaha). Since then no problems, I am still comfortably tight; and enjoy sex immensely as do my partners. :biggrin1:

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Definitely wait the entire 6 wks and then go very slow into it. My ex-wife had some work done down there and it was great but healing time in my experience was longer for her to feel comfortable. Because if you rip stitches or cause irritation your looking at pain for her and your wait now goes out another 4-6wks :)

drumstyck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
umm...am i the only one wondering about doctors doing things to a person's body "while they were there"?

rich-9.8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No drumstyk, you aren't. If a surgeon is putting you under anaesthesia, then they should only be doing the procedure that you agreed to. I'm going out on a limb, but I would guess none of your gynos mentioned "tightening" before you went for surgery?

I think that is bad practice to some extent. Well-intentioned no doubt, but still pretty paternalistic to assume women want or need "tightening up" while you're down there.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
umm...am i the only one wondering about doctors doing things to a person's body "while they were there"?

That was my concern about his original post as well.
I wasn't even aware I needed tightening until my doctor told me he had done it. Yes, I was a bit peeved.

Chest Rockwell

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
to each his ... or her own.

at the very least, though, he shoulda gotten her permission beforehand.

I think that is bad practice to some extent. Well-intentioned no doubt, but still pretty paternalistic to assume women want or need "tightening up" while you're down there.

Wingwalker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The doc may not have meant the "tightening up" was something he did on purpose. A lot of times stitching will cause skin or tissue to be more taut around the wound. I know when my wife had her episiotomy during childbirth, she ended up being a little tighter than before she was pregnant. And when I had a cyst removed from my neck just below my jawline, it gave me an impromptu facelift for a few months.

He may have just been trying to put a lighter spin on a surgical procedure he didn't want you to worry too much about.