Brainstorm: The Ultimate Picture Validation

D_Neeson Niceone

Experimental Member
Media
Rack your brains for a second on this one. What is the best way to validate guy's endowments online (without actually running over with a ruler :tongue:). Of course, no system is completely foolproof, but think of the best one you can!

D_Neeson Niceone

Experimental Member
Media
Ok, here's my shot. Have the website print out a page that has a grid on it. Then have the guy put his dick over the paper and snap a photo from above. The grid shows approximate measurements and makes it harder to fake. Then on top of it the photo must be 800x600 or better and in focus.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Have the website print out a page that has a grid on it...

Unfortunately that grid can easily be scaled smaller before being printed. Then it would would child's play to make the photo against that improper scale to fool you.:rolleyes:

D_Neeson Niceone

Experimental Member
Media
So now I'm thinking you print out a paper with your username on it, site logo, just so you know the person taking the photo is the user. And then just have them use a normal straight ruler like you get in any store along the top of the dick, and just photograph that.

D_Al_K_Celtzah

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
CDs have a universal size, and I think you can easily tell the difference between a CD and a mini-disk.

Or, since they are harder to forge, you could use coins lined up in a row.

I can't think of anything that's completely standardized everywhere in the world... except Coke cans. There are short and regular sized cans. So long as the regular can is used, it should at least give a standard against which every one else can judge. I like the CD idea too.

Let's face reality. The only fool-proof method is to have the person be measured independently by a bonded LPSG employee with a calibrated ruler. Going all over the world to fluff guys, measuring their rock hard meat exactly the same way will be a very difficult job and that's why I'm offering my expert services to Rob_E for a reasonable salary.

D_Al_K_Celtzah

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A CD is a good idea, but probably too small in diameter. Basically we're looking for a way to prove someone is at least 8 inches.

Yes, it is too small in diameter, but it gives us an idea of proportion. Also, you can always use more than one CD. Hmmm... this should be funny :rolleyes: "Q: How big is your cock?" "A: I'd say about a CD and 3/4" :biggrin1: (it should, at least, put an end to all the fuss that's been going around here in another thread about Metric and Imperialist Systems :tongue:)