Brainstorming on penis size and dating...

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by TallTexasTea, Jul 1, 2008.

1. TallTexasTea

TallTexasTea New Member

Hello LPSG!
    First post, actually second since this is copy and pasted from another forum topic group
    Stats: 9" by 6.5" grower
    Brainstorming request: How should men take advantage of size in the dating world, any clever ideas ladies on leveraging our endowment?

My thoughts: In dating everyone has traits they desire. The traits I desire in girls make them more attractive to other males also, therefore they can be selective in who they date.
    I can show my physical traits, my humor, my intelligence, etc. to others easily, but not captain happy.
    A real world example is I have started going out with women 5'10" or taller because they can wear high heals and not feel "huge", they really like this alot, more than I would have imagined (I am 6'4"). So, I am using a trait they desire to get what I want, as in I am not totally obsessed with tall women, but since I can offer them something they really really like, I might as well seek them out if they have something I really really like.
    So far I have found my size gives me confidence, sometimes it can get out in girl's social circles which leads to good things, and sometimes I can subtly communicate what is going on down there during close contact. Any other clever ideas on how to take advantage of my ba-dunk-a-dunk ?

Draft saved Draft deleted