Brainstorming, taking advantage of my size, dating etc.

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by TallTexasTea, Jul 1, 2008.

1. TallTexasTea

TallTexasTea New Member

Hello LPSG!
    First post.
    Stats: 9" by 6.5" grower
    Brainstorming request: How do you all take advantage of size in the dating world, any clever ways of leveraging your endowment?

My thoughts: In dating everyone has traits they desire. The traits I desire in girls make them more attractive to other males also, therefore they can be selective in who they date.
    I can show my physical traits, my humor, my intelligence, etc. to others easily, but not captain happy.
    A real world example is I have started going out with women 5'10" or taller because they can wear high heals and not feel "huge", they really like this alot, more than I would have imagined (I am 6'4"). So, I am using a trait they desire to get what I want, as in I am not totally obsessed with tall women, but since I can offer them something they really really like, I might as well seek them out if they have something I really really like.
    So far I have found my size gives me confidence, sometimes it can get out in girl's social circles which leads to good things, and sometimes I can subtly communicate what is going on down there during close contact. Any other clever ideas on how to take advantage of my ba-dunk-a-dunk :rolleyes:?

#1 TallTexasTea, Jul 1, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2008
  2. Archangelvega

Archangelvega New Member

Albums:
    It's only going to work on a small select group of girls probably looking for just a fling in my opinion. Most girls in the dating scene care more about you than what you're smuggling. I once had a friend who claimed he was particularly well endowed but whenever he tried to take advantage of it, it backfired. Also, on the flipside he did get a few choice encounters with a couple of women who basically "kept" him for the weekend. So i guess it all depends on what you're looking for. As for how to get it then the only thing I could think of would be to try and show it off, or get female friends to do the bragging for you.

3. snax

snax Member

Yes, a female wingman can be very valuable, especially if you're actually close friends. So she can give the lowdown on you to her friends. Women talk a lot amongst themselves, which can be a benefit and a problem. For rumor control, it's a problem, but if you're a good guy then all of your features will come out in conversation. Occasionally it can get weird when you find out a male friend knows about what you're packing through hearsay, it has caught me off guard once before. Maybe that's good depending on how you swing, but as a straight guy who values his privacy (according to my friend, too much) that sort of situation makes me pretty uncomfortable. My final assessment though is that if you are good to your wingwoman then some good things can happen.

4. JC8

JC8 Member

Albums:
    It's been touched on, but girls talk; best thing you can do is be good and do it well.

This works best in environs like college, for obvious reasons, but can be applied in other social settings as well.

5. TallTexasTea

TallTexasTea New Member

Thoughtful responses, I am actually cultivating a friendship with my ex-girlfriend for the purposes of the wingwoman idea. She is the type of social person that won't have a problem chatting with other girls about me.

Draft saved Draft deleted