Photo Braless crop-top to show off her shapely natural tits and toned abs

Edging

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Perhaps because it is often a mutually exclusive combo, I like a girl with both shapely natural tits and a lean and toned body. I'm thinking the ultimate rated-PG way for a girl to advertise that she really has this rare combination is to wear a braless crop-top. The bare midriff reveals her narrow waist, and her toned abs show off how fit she is. Since bras can pad out small breasts and push up saggy breasts, going braless, even without a sheer top or protruding nipples, reveals how full and firm her tits are.

Here's some examples of what I'm talking about:

Attachments

Edging

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The question remaining is, what is the corresponding "true supermodel body" bottoms to go with the braless crop-top? I'm thinking low-rider skinny jeans -- the low cut obviously shows off more of her midriff and looks terrible if she has a muffin-top. The skinny jeans highlight her thigh-gap, and girls with thunder-thighs can't even fit in the skinny jeans.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Perhaps because it is often a mutually exclusive combo, I like a girl with both shapely natural tits and a lean and toned body. I'm thinking the ultimate rated-PG way for a girl to advertise that she really has this rare combination is to wear a braless crop-top. The bare midriff reveals her narrow waist, and her toned abs show off how fit she is. Since bras can pad out small breasts and push up saggy breasts, going braless, even without a sheer top or protruding nipples, reveals how full and firm her tits are.

Here's some examples of what I'm talking about:
Amazing pics, but what makes 90% of them crop tops?

Edging

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One look I like is tops that don't necessarily show much, but call attention to the fact they can't be worn with a bra. For example, a front-tie shirt that is tied below the bustline, so the V is too deep to use with a bra, or a top that has a split down the middle so that any sort of bra band would be visible in the gap.

I'm wondering if there is something analogous to that when it comes to shapewear bottoms, that still look reasonably modest and can be worn in public? In other words, the idea is to wear something that shows off the fact she's not wearing shapewear, so you know her belly really is as flat as it looks and her ass really is the size and shape that you see.

The idea here is, clothing that isn't overly revealing or slutty, but rather shows off that she can wear something that other girls with lesser bodies can't.