Braless ?

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well..dont know if its turn on...but what I can say is that I still can go braless and I dont have small breasts..gravity did not affected me bad yet.

Sure I cant wear light t-shirts with wrong kind of bra, must be no show though ones because dark nipples will showing.I usually travel by airplanes without bras...dont know why but it seems my breasts on planes get fuller and its annoying be trapped on it etc. Than if you catch a cute brunette running or walking fast on airports concourses with full breasts moving freely and cool ..it must be me. LOL...:cool: :biggrin1:

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Since I have nipples that tend to harden easily, and breasts that tend to jiggle, I almost never go out in public without a bra. Yes, my breasts definitely attract attention when I'm not wearing a bra. Even though they're not huge, they're definitely noticeable while jiggling with hard nipples (especially if you can see the areola through a light-colored shirt, which is another issue with going braless).

I will say this, though: I hate the feeling of having a bra on. The very first things I do when I get home (and know I'm not going right back out again) is take off my shoes and my bra.

I've heard people say in the past that going around without a bra will make your tits sag. I don't think this is true. I'm 35, have gone around braless a lot, and my tits aren't too damned bad.

Could be that the braless thing is a myth...or it could be that mine are just not big and heavy enough to sag that much...:redface: :tongue: :wink:

Epistasia

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I love bras. I just like the feeling of support. The only time I go braless is if I'm wearing a backless dress or a shirt with no back. I also don't like the way my breasts look without a bra on.

Pumblechook

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Definitely it is a turn on. But then again, almost anything with breasts would be, so they're good in a bra too. Especially because then I can reach my hand behind your back and pop it off at inappropriate times 0:)

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
On women with small perky boobs its nice but for the more well endowed like myself and even larger ladies i can say there is a 99.9% chance we will never go braless in public, it just isnt feasible.

Myself i like to be properly supported and the only time i dont wear a bra is to bed. Even around the house i still wear one incase someone drops by and i dont get time to put one on...Im very self concious about keeping my boobs concealed and contained

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have always thought that it must be a great relief for a woman to unhook her bra and release her breasts from the confines of culture and harness.

I just wish that women found removing their bra's, going braless and even topless as sexy as men do.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I haven't worn a bra since I was 21, I find them extremely uncomfortable and constricting. My nipples are usually hard because braless your clothing rubs against them but it doesn't bother me, if it bothers anyone else they can look away.

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
I am way too big to go braless. I also like to see pretty straps on show with strappy tops, but my bras are too big for that.

All you ladies that can`t wait to get out of their bras because they are uncomfortable might be better off with a different size that fits better and is more comfortable.

My bras are very comfortable and supportive. When I take it off at the end of the day my breasts feel very heavy and I can appreciate what a good job my bra does.

les123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well..dont know if its turn on...but what I can say is that I still can go braless and I dont have small breasts..gravity did not affected me bad yet.

Sure I cant wear light t-shirts with wrong kind of bra, must be no show though ones because dark nipples will showing.I usually travel by airplanes without bras...dont know why but it seems my breasts on planes get fuller and its annoying be trapped on it etc. Than if you catch a cute brunette running or walking fast on airports concourses with full breasts moving freely and cool ..it must be me. LOL...:cool: :biggrin1:

Great Giselle.
I agree - go and look at the site "are bras good for us" - you are correct - it makes no difference if you wear one or not...just sexier

les123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Since I have nipples that tend to harden easily, and breasts that tend to jiggle, I almost never go out in public without a bra. Yes, my breasts definitely attract attention when I'm not wearing a bra. Even though they're not huge, they're definitely noticeable while jiggling with hard nipples (especially if you can see the areola through a light-colored shirt, which is another issue with going braless).

I will say this, though: I hate the feeling of having a bra on. The very first things I do when I get home (and know I'm not going right back out again) is take off my shoes and my bra.

I've heard people say in the past that going around without a bra will make your tits sag. I don't think this is true. I'm 35, have gone around braless a lot, and my tits aren't too damned bad.

Could be that the braless thing is a myth...or it could be that mine are just not big and heavy enough to sag that much...:redface: :tongue: :wink:

Hi Hollyblue.
I agree - go to google and look up the site "are bras good for us" - it says exactly what you are saying.
Another thing...you are female .. have nipples and bounce... so what ... drop the inhibitions