Braless

bambina347

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What do men and/women think of young women who don't wear bras in public? What is your impression of them(good/bad, etc.)?

D

deleted136887

I love looking at pert breasts under tight T-shirts. very sexy. But I am getting so grey now the young ladies think I'm a dirty old man...

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What do men and/women think of young women who don't wear bras in public? What is your impression of them(good/bad, etc.)?[/quote]
It depends on the woman and how well endowed she is. It also depends on the garment she is wearing. Usually anything over a B cup and you will look a bit whorish.

TwasBrillig

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
That depends very much on the situation. The easy answer is if she wants to go braless it's her decision but their are times and places wheh/where it may not be appropriate. It may also depend on the woman's breast size. Someone with an A or B cup may not even be noticed as braless.

Personally I have no problem with it unless it is obviously inappropriare.

D

deleted213967

What do men and/women think of young women who don't wear bras in public? What is your impression of them(good/bad, etc.)?

Been there done that...even seen my sister topless as a teen on a beach (OK, I admit...were on vacation in Europe).

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
a-b cup looks natural braless.
in fact i prefer a girl that is with me,of that size to be braless
unless at family stuff.
:smile:

hung15us

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's just like us guys going commando. I like to not wear underwear as it feels as if my cock and balls are slammed up in to my groin. Very unconforntable. I love to see a nice set of tits with the nipples showing any where with just an out side garment on. Bra's are now padded and are constrictive to women and doesn't shoe the true form of the breast.

D

deleted213967

What gets me is the funny phoney boobs that resist gravity when the lady is lying down on her back...

Yes, we have the gravity-defying technology!

P.S.: to be fair to the fair sex...some dudes have it done too...I even heard horror stories about the fake pecs sliding to the side...heehee!

joybunny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If a woman can do it, more power to her. I know better, I went out one time in one of those tees with the shelf built into it and the salesguy spent more time talking to my boobs than me. :rolleyes:

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What do men and/women think of young women who don't wear bras in public? What is your impression of them(good/bad, etc.)?[/quote]
It depends on the woman and how well endowed she is. It also depends on the garment she is wearing. Usually anything over a B cup and you will look a bit whorish.
I'm realy laughing on this one. My best friend is a woman in her 40s who loves to be naked at home as often as possible. She gets so put out when she sees a woman without a bra in public. Most of the time, I'm unobservant and don't even catch it, yet my friend will make comments all the time. I try not to be judgemental. Dress how you're comfortable.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
With size DD -E size boobs going braless is one of them things i know i will never get to do :frown1:

im a 48 DD and i sometimes go braless. i hate them things. only time i wear a bra is to any appointments and around his family. my hubby loves seeing me not wearing a bra. i know when i was pregant i couldnt wear a bra.

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, I tend to think that it's an act of free expression. Personally, I think many women look horrible in pedal pushers or capris but wear them anyway, although some look great; but that isn't to say the ones that look horrible shouldn't wear them if they want to. Same with bras...

... although, we've all seen what happens when one of the more senior members of the community "forgets" to wear a bra. :eek:

davidgc

Experimental Member
Media
Well, Here goes.

SOme aregoing to like the look, some aren't.

Personally, I like the look. I think young pre adult teens sound were one. Young women "on the hunt" can look slutty - sure.

My wife is a 34F - 12F or for those in the US or UK - 85G. Yes - she's big. They stand out well, and have little sag. Depending on what she's wearing, braless is great. She hates wearing them too, but quite modest at heart in public.

I think for a majority of women, it's a much more natural look. If a woman has major sag, it doesn't always work for me, but at the end of the day, its normal and more natural than being pushed up and forced into a dome shape.

Dave

LilCuckHubby

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My wife has very firm 36C breasts. I always loved it when she would go braless! Her nipples still stick straight out and if it weren't that you can see the outline of her nipples or when they get hard it would be hard to tell that she does not have a bra on.

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What do men and/women think of women who don't wear bras in public?

If she wants to go braless it's her decision. It also depends on the garment she is wearing. Some things look best without a bra. I'm all in favour of a woman going braless. I love the natural curves of a female breast. They always leave a good impression on me!

My wife often goes without a bra in the summer and seeing a hint of nipple is so arousing. She has lovely breasts so why not show them off when appropriate. I love her to go topless as well at the beach

What is your impression of them (good/bad, etc.)?

For me it depends on the woman and how well endowed she is. Too much unsupported bosom can be unattractive. Usually anything over a C cup and looks a bit tarty. I love looking at pert breasts under tight T-shirts; very sexy. But I am getting so grey now the young ladies think I'm a dirty old man! If they are false then I think they are unnatural and not very appealing.