1. bambina347

bambina347 New Member

What do men and/women think of young women who don't wear bras in public? What is your impression of them(good/bad, etc.)?

2. petergroot

Gold Member

Albums:
    I love looking at pert breasts under tight T-shirts. very sexy. But I am getting so grey now the young ladies think I'm a dirty old man...

3. Principessa

Gold Member

4. TwasBrillig

TwasBrillig Member

That depends very much on the situation. The easy answer is if she wants to go braless it's her decision but their are times and places wheh/where it may not be appropriate. It may also depend on the woman's breast size. Someone with an A or B cup may not even be noticed as braless.

Personally I have no problem with it unless it is obviously inappropriare.

5. Domisoldo

Gold Member

Albums:

Been there done that...even seen my sister topless as a teen on a beach (OK, I admit...were on vacation in Europe).

6. Yorkie

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm all in favour of it.They always leave a good impression on me! :smile:

7. psidom

Gold Member

Albums:
    a-b cup looks natural braless.
    in fact i prefer a girl that is with me,of that size to be braless
    unless at family stuff.
    :smile:

8. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

With size DD -E size boobs going braless is one of them things i know i will never get to do :frown1:

9. hung15us

hung15us Member

Albums:
    It's just like us guys going commando. I like to not wear underwear as it feels as if my cock and balls are slammed up in to my groin. Very unconforntable. I love to see a nice set of tits with the nipples showing any where with just an out side garment on. Bra's are now padded and are constrictive to women and doesn't shoe the true form of the breast.

10. Domisoldo

Gold Member

Albums:
    What gets me is the funny phoney boobs that resist gravity when the lady is lying down on her back...

Yes, we have the gravity-defying technology!

P.S.: to be fair to the fair sex...some dudes have it done too...I even heard horror stories about the fake pecs sliding to the side...heehee!

11. joybunny

joybunny New Member

If a woman can do it, more power to her. I know better, I went out one time in one of those tees with the shelf built into it and the salesguy spent more time talking to my boobs than me. :rolleyes:

12. TurkeyWithaSunburn

Gold Member

Albums:
    Ahh it depends hopefully it's not cold out. Headlights can be distracting :eek::biggrin1:

13. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

14. bambina347

bambina347 New Member

women seem to have more of a problem with seeing a woman without a bra than men do

15. B_Morning_Glory

B_Morning_Glory New Member

im a 48 DD and i sometimes go braless. i hate them things. only time i wear a bra is to any appointments and around his family. my hubby loves seeing me not wearing a bra. i know when i was pregant i couldnt wear a bra.

16. Blocko

Blocko Member

Well, I tend to think that it's an act of free expression. Personally, I think many women look horrible in pedal pushers or capris but wear them anyway, although some look great; but that isn't to say the ones that look horrible shouldn't wear them if they want to. Same with bras...

... although, we've all seen what happens when one of the more senior members of the community "forgets" to wear a bra. :eek:

17. davidgc

davidgc New Member

Well, Here goes.

SOme aregoing to like the look, some aren't.

Personally, I like the look. I think young pre adult teens sound were one. Young women "on the hunt" can look slutty - sure.

My wife is a 34F - 12F or for those in the US or UK - 85G. Yes - she's big. They stand out well, and have little sag. Depending on what she's wearing, braless is great. She hates wearing them too, but quite modest at heart in public.

I think for a majority of women, it's a much more natural look. If a woman has major sag, it doesn't always work for me, but at the end of the day, its normal and more natural than being pushed up and forced into a dome shape.

Dave

18. LilCuckHubby

LilCuckHubby Member

Albums:
    My wife has very firm 36C breasts. I always loved it when she would go braless! Her nipples still stick straight out and if it weren't that you can see the outline of her nipples or when they get hard it would be hard to tell that she does not have a bra on.

19. SR_Pepe_LePube

SR_Pepe_LePube Account Disabled

What do men and/women think of women who don't wear bras in public?

If she wants to go braless it's her decision. It also depends on the garment she is wearing. Some things look best without a bra. I'm all in favour of a woman going braless. I love the natural curves of a female breast. They always leave a good impression on me!

My wife often goes without a bra in the summer and seeing a hint of nipple is so arousing. She has lovely breasts so why not show them off when appropriate. I love her to go topless as well at the beach

What is your impression of them (good/bad, etc.)?

For me it depends on the woman and how well endowed she is. Too much unsupported bosom can be unattractive. Usually anything over a C cup and looks a bit tarty. I love looking at pert breasts under tight T-shirts; very sexy. But I am getting so grey now the young ladies think I'm a dirty old man! If they are false then I think they are unnatural and not very appealing.

20. dajunglee786

dajunglee786 New Member

bambina im sure you look amazing braless ;) i've seen loads of women braless and most can pull it off.

Draft saved Draft deleted