Branco Twins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah but everything was chill when content was being shared (it wasn't even taken down), the problem was the sharing of heavier content by other twins and the explicit fantasizing
No, sharing OF content always becomes a problem. It also discourages creators from putting the material out there in the first place.
It sucks, but that is just how it is.
Censoring “explicit fantasizing” or whatever is evidently a separate issue that is also occurring here.

Reactions: Taylorthelatteboy

Like I said, all the content is still up in the thread and these guys are producing more and more content, which apparently keeps getting better. But well, I get that whoever pays for it doesn't wanna share, I'd probably do the same. Guess I'll stop trying ahah

Reactions: h0rny_n3rd

Like I said, all the content is still up in the thread and these guys are producing more and more content, which apparently keeps getting better. But well, I get that whoever pays for it doesn't wanna share, I'd probably do the same. Guess I'll stop trying ahah
I personally wouldn’t mind sharing if I wasn’t concerned about the possibility of discouraging the content creators. And although some shared content may still be up, it is probably a matter of time before it gets removed, judging by what I’ve seen/experienced in other threads on this forum.
The censorship of discussion is a new disappointment, however. Just one more thing to be aware of I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:

I personally wouldn’t mind sharing if I weren’t concerned about the possibility of discouraging the content creators. And although some shared content may still be up, it is probably a matter of time before it gets removed, judging by what I’ve seen/experienced in other threads on this forum.
The censorship of discussion is a new disappointment, however. Just one more thing to be aware of I guess.
Ugh it really sucks. Thanks anyway, you're one of the fun ones! Ahah

Reactions: h0rny_n3rd

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Just to clarify: The moderation that has been happening in this thread is the same as the moderation that occurs throughout LPSG. The only content that that has been subject to deletion is that which contravenes the site's Terms and Rules. Within this particular thread, the issue has mostly been the sharing of incestuous content. We're just doing our best to maintain the site according to the guidelines.

Reactions: MisterB

They got banned from tiktok :(
That’s too bad. I’m curious if OF will slap their wrists at some point too. Not sure about OF policy on regards to twins getting it on... even if they are both consents adults. All the twins I’ve seen on OF seem to push the boundary but never cross it (at least not publicly).

goldentwink

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
someone already upload all of they OF content on gay torrent ru, as we should expect from every OF request over here.
its just a matter of time until someone uploads in some forum or telegram group.

if someone needs a invite:
Gaytorrent.ru - Your favorite adult tracker

just search the OF's name
That was me today. You’re fast to share lol

Reactions: diatomic92

goldentwink

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I tried looking on gay torrent, and nothing pops up
Yeah nothing comes up for me either.
Not sure why that person linked to the forum section of that website. First, you need to have an account on GayTorrent.ru to be able to search and download the torrents hosted on their website. You sign up and it's a lottery system for who gets invited to join. Once you have an account (mine took about a month) you can search and download torrents they have. You won't find any good content in the forum section of the website.

Status
Not open for further replies.