Not open for further replies.

TheArgonaut77

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I’m always curious what other ppl think about twincest?
Hot.Hot.As.As.Fuck.Fuck.
I dated a guy for five years who had an identical and his brother would occasionally get drunk with us and join us in the bedroom. They didn’t do anything but I would maneuver them into moments they’d interact like blowing them both together and such. I just have a fetish for brother sets twins or not ‍♂️

largeclit

Expert Member
Media
They posted a 1:19 video in the shower. Washing each other's body, dancing, rubbing their butts on the glass, spinning their dick, licking each other's shoulder.

Again, if anyone new wants to subscribe pm me and I can give you more details of what you can find in their OF and give you my link so I get another month free.

Reactions: Lancethedriverfeet

kamnash

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hot.Hot.As.As.Fuck.Fuck.
I dated a guy for five years who had an identical and his brother would occasionally get drunk with us and join us in the bedroom. They didn’t do anything but I would maneuver them into moments they’d interact like blowing them both together and such. I just have a fetish for brother sets twins or not ‍♂️
damn i’m jealous

Reactions: TheArgonaut77

Uwow88

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
New pics of them in a naked pose touching dicks together. And they're gonna bring someone to make content with tomorrow like they said on twitter. Wonder if it's a guy or a girl cause they seem to be bi.
Omg. Does someone have it? :heart_eyes: Pleeeease

Status
Not open for further replies.