Brand new Fake-Find...

sleazeball666

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He means Monster - he always means Monster.

EDIT: Hang on - I forgot I was responding to the Mistress of Sarcasm, was that a serious question or did I just fall for it?
hey i was nice and didnt mention any names..just put it here since its a thread reporting stolen pics if you know who it is fine if not im not saying ..and i didnt dig that up either..people started PMing me all types of evidence when i was on my outting fakes kick which im done with its never gona stop..theres many many people more into that subject then i was they just dont wana be banned so they dont broadcast it..i just figured i might as well put it out there..if its ok to post about one stolen pic its gotta be ok to post them all and if i stumbled across those mandingo pics id of done the same thing

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
we all know who the fakes are around here and they should be banned its pathetic..if this continues this place will officially become Lying Penis Support Group..not mentioning any names but if you go to the link i copied and scroll down towards the bottom youll see a very familiar pic also.
Angelo's Playroom

By pic, I assume you mean vid.
Funny. When Monster first posted that, I thought there was some explicit acknowledgement that it wasn't him in the vid.
But if the disclaimer was ever there, I don't see it now.

sleazeball666

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
By pic, I assume you mean vid.
Funny. When Monster first posted that, I thought there was some explicit acknowledgement that it wasn't him in the vid.
But if the disclaimer was ever there, I don't see it now.
im not getting into this again..theres more evidence but i just dont care anymore ..but just for the record he only said it was him after sombody found it elsewhere..and if you look at the comments on it youll see that not once in the 4 pages of people thinking it was,did he say otherwise he just let it rack up to almost 60 comments of people thinkin it was him..enough though this is a dead issue and i will speak no longer on it so please lets just drop it..i put the link there just because its always gettin PMed to me along with a few others i will not post because i dont want to be banned for "harrassing him"..or anyone else.

HaagenDazs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im not getting into this again..theres more evidence but i just dont care anymore ..but just for the record he only said it was him after sombody found it elsewhere..and if you look at the comments on it youll see that not once in the 4 pages of people thinking it was,did he say otherwise he just let it rack up to almost 60 comments of people thinkin it was him..enough though this is a dead issue and i will speak no longer on it so please lets just drop it..i put the link there just because its always gettin PMed to me along with a few others i will not post because i dont want to be banned for "harrassing him"..or anyone else.

dont waste your time dude. these people are content with his psychosis. pull a john lennon and let it be lol.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i think a lot of people realize who the fakes are and who might be a fake, but fighting a protracted battle over it is a losing proposition that usually ends up making both parties look bad. my personal feeling is that monster is probably fake, but after fighting with fakers enough myself, it hardly seems worth it anymore. those who want to believe in someone will, and those who tend to be more cynical will be skeptical about the monsters and stephies of LPSG.

as it is, i'm waiting to see which eight lucky LPSG members are going to be first in line to suck on my nipples.

ballsaplenty2156

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

I'm glad to see you're letting go of the whole issue, sleazeball666. I was starting to worry about you for a while. You were starting to sound obsessed with the whole Monster issue.
Bro, it's clear to so many people here who was right in that battle and you have nothing to prove.
Personally, I think you're much hotter than Monster. (Yeah, I know you're 100% str8, but I'm entitled to my opinion, aren't I?)
I salute this change in your attitude and hope it brings you much peace. :cool:

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm glad to see you're letting go of the whole issue, sleazeball666. I was starting to worry about you for a while. You were starting to sound obsessed with the whole Monster issue.
Bro, it's clear to so many people here who was right in that battle and you have nothing to prove.
Personally, I think you're much hotter than Monster. (Yeah, I know you're 100% str8, but I'm entitled to my opinion, aren't I?)
I salute this change in your attitude and hope it brings you much peace. :cool:

Ditto.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
dont waste your time dude. these people are content with his psychosis. pull a john lennon and let it be lol.

sleazeball666 is
user_offline.gif

banned

I tried to warn him too. To no avail.:ponder:

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
was this really necessary?

monster in PM to me said:
Calling someone a fake w/o proof is harassment, I did report your post

as a response to this:

snoozan said:
i think a lot of people realize who the fakes are and who might be a fake, but fighting a protracted battle over it is a losing proposition that usually ends up making both parties look bad. my personal feeling is that monster is probably fake, but after fighting with fakers enough myself, it hardly seems worth it anymore. those who want to believe in someone will, and those who tend to be more cynical will be skeptical about the monsters and stephies of LPSG.

really, i was speaking in more general terms, and it surprised me that monster took such umbrage at my post. i don't want to say that the only people i believe are "real" on LPSG are those i've met-- but for the most part i've decided to stay out of it. the only time i'd be upset about it is if it was someone i'd developed a relationship with. a lot of times i've taken on fakers only because their photos are so laughably photoshopped.

to monster: i really don't care if you're fake or real, i was making a point that since there's the "too good to be true" factor added to a resistance to make a verification pic and your defensiveness, it makes me skeptical. you were a convenient example and i only made any sort of comment since sleazeball did quite a good job of smearing it all over the site.

whatever. i don't think i was harassing anyone, but maybe i was. it wasn't my intention.

HaagenDazs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL @ Sleezeball being banned. Somethings I see on this site are SO amazing. But he was going overboard with it. His very first post on this site was about Monster being fake, which gives me the impression that he only made that screenname to launch a tirade. I think he was an older member.

He should have left it alone. Those of us with sense know the truth, and those of us who want to be delusional, embrace delusion.

And that is that.

LOL @ people now using the Report Post button everytime someone says something they don't like about them ever since that "Report Post" thread came along. *shakes head*

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sleazeball666 is banned - Posts: 181
I tried to warn him too. To no avail.:ponder:
Why would you warn him? :confused: He was clearly a troll from day one. He added nothing of value in his responses to threads. He even attacked me a few weeks ago.

I say Good Ridance to Bad Rubbish. :cool:

LOL @ Sleezeball being banned. Somethings I see on this site are SO amazing. But he was going overboard with it. His very first post on this site was about Monster being fake, which gives me the impression that he only made that screenname to launch a tirade. I think he was an older member.

He should have left it alone. Those of us with sense know the truth, and those of us who want to be delusional, embrace delusion.
So very true!

And that is that.

LOL @ people now using the Report Post button everytime someone says something they don't like about them ever since that "Report Post" thread came along. *shakes head*]
Good, maybe in the future it won't take so long to rid the site of trolls.

HaagenDazs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
was this really necessary?
to monster: i really don't care if you're fake or real, i was making a point that since there's the "too good to be true" factor added to a resistance to make a verification pic and your defensiveness, it makes me skeptical. you were a convenient example and i only made any sort of comment since sleazeball did quite a good job of smearing it all over the site.

whatever. i don't think i was harassing anyone, but maybe i was. it wasn't my intention.

Yea he sent me a PM as well harassing me about my debate with him in the past. I'm forwarding it to the moderator/admins as harassment if I can and putting him on ignore. I can't see why he would feel the need to send us threats via PM. But threats in the PM are harassment to me.

njqt466 said:
Good, maybe in the future it won't take so long to rid the site of trolls.

If only adults could act like adults. People get online and want to live out fantasies or be complete jackasses. It's sad. .

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Why would you warn him? :confused: He was clearly a troll from day one. He added nothing of value in his responses to threads. He even attacked me a few weeks ago.

I say Good Riddance to Bad Rubbish. :cool:
maybe in the future it won't take so long to rid the site of trolls.

Yes, chastising him was an exercise in futility. After reviewing his post history I saw his fate was already sealed. :cool: