Brand new member...

B_girthyman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey all,

Before some of you click out of here because I didn't post any photos, I hope you can respect that I just don't want to put them up publicly. I'd rather just maybe give them out if/when I chat with someone and after I eventually even take the photos. :)

I'm one of the few virgins my age that would have the guts to say that I am a virgin (yes, even online which is the easy way). Not that I'm too ashamed.

I've had a few situations where I could have escalated things on the couch to the point where it happens, but I've never felt that giving it up to the women I've been with would be more than a quick good time, meaningless the next day. Hope that makes sense. If I sound too egotistical or high and mighty, slap me.

Anyway, I didn't know I was considered "big" until a few years back. I have a dick that's 8 inches long. But naturally as I've heard time and time again, it's the girth that counts. 6.5 inches around.

This is an interesting website with all of the different groups of people. You've got people here for discussion, people here to masturbate, people here that like exhibiting themselves on an incredible scale and you've got people that might end up on Dateline NBC one day. But hey, I'm not judging. I respect all of you, for I don't know any of you.

Feels good to just talk about a subject considered so taboo: my own sexuality. I like the site and I'm glad to be a part of it. FYI I live in NYC. Best wishes.

P.S. Read all of the above as if I'm smiling and joking the whole time, don't think of me as a smart ass!

Lou Pole

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, you shouldn't be ashamed. My husband was a virgin until his early 20s by choice, and says he never regretted it.

And your own sexuality shouldn't be taboo. :)

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome. It's nice to know there is someone else out there who doesn't like casual sex.