Brand new pics

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by someotherguy, Sep 12, 2007.

1. someotherguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I recently got some new ideas for pics and am pretty glad with how they came out. Check them out and let me know what you think.

2. DirkDiggler2007

Gold Member

Albums:
    i think you have a really hot fucking cock

i like it dude

dd

3. Tlss

Tlss New Member

it's pictastic. nice picz

4. toss64

toss64 New Member

Love all the pics! Love to be around when you let that 1% out!:rolleyes:

5. ThickPup

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    OtherGuy - nice cock shots. Thanks for sharing.

6. Interested Party

Interested Party New Member

Nice pics - could be better. Here are some tips for self takers. Dark backgrounds are always best to enhance your penis, without the distraction of clothign or background objects. Lighting is essential - invest in a good white spot light and use coloured sheer fabrics to drape over it (non flammable of course). If you want a stand alone (pardon the pun) penis and hanging balls shot - invest in a length of black cotton fabric and paint a piece of cardboard with ultra matt blackboard paint. First shot - Place the cotton fabric on the floor, and strip naked, nobody minds seeing a bit of exposed thigh, place a stool or armless chair on the cotton and then place yourself right on the edge of it, thighs spread wide with your erection at its best. it will. Adjust the lighting so it silhouettes or highlights hairs and skin texture. Make sure all you see is black on the floor and shoot (the camera, not you!). Arch your back inwards and thrust your backside out as you sit, if you dont want any thigh on view. The contrast of the erect penis against the black - yummy! When reclining, Fold and place the black card against your torso and thighs and make a small (sorry large) slit for your penis and balls and poke them through it with penis erect or at rest for a full (slightly taut) balls and cock shot. Tricky unless you have orang utan arms - best to use time delay! Most men are guilty of thrusting their penis at the camera lens thus making their bodies look disprortionate and the penis gets a fish eye appearance. Anyway - would anyone like me to come and photograph theirs personally :wink: Workshop 2 - how to take a pic of your penis in a mirror!

Draft saved Draft deleted