brand/style of jeans

petite_girl: I was just wondering...

What brand and style of jeans do you all recommend for someone who has a ghetto booty(like one you could set a beer on) and is also well-endowed??

dable_wi: nowadays, the jeans are so over-sized, that it doesn't really matter as much as it did in the 80's, for instance. I buy jeans that are big in the legs, crotch, length and ride low on my hips

I think Guess jeans have a much lower cut in the crotch which helps me a lot because I have huge balls as well as a big dick. I also get very uncomfortable with the notion that I am showing off.

jayjay: My sister works in the fashion industry(uK). She told me most of the male models are big in the trouser department, its a requirement for recruiting new model.

Showing in the crotch is regarded highly by fashion designers but not too much though. That way the model wearing the jeans looks much more sexier. Its a sex apeal thing.

I've seen levis models in the uk, they show in the crotch.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My personal all time favorite...Levi 501's. A selective choice of underwear, jock or commando advertises the merchandise as much or little as you desire. Harley Davidson jeans fit really well, aren't as tight and compared to most "designer" stuff are a real bargain at about $40.

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=KinkGuy link=board=clothing;num=1079509844;start=0#3 date=03/24/04 at 20:56:53]My personal all time favorite...Levi 501's.   [/quote]
You better find a store with old stock quick!

Levis 501 were my favorite, too, the shrink-to-fit ones in particular. Unfortunately, Levis has decided to mess with a good thing, and significantly changed the pattern and fit when production was moved to Mexico. Despite purchasing them a size smaller than usual, and repeated hot washings, my recently purchased pair fit like a bell-bottom potato sack. The fit is much looser at the top, and the leg openings flare out over 2 inches larger than my old ones. At first I thought I had a defective or mislabeled pair, or had bought a new style variation, but soon many of my friends that recently purchased shrink-to-fit 501s had the same complaint.

While Levis' management complains about their declining market share, somehow I fail to understand how destroying an American icon will improve their market position.

bubbasmith: Levis 501 for sure and I always buy used, worn Levis
at thrift shops and flea markets...Since I'm a free-baller, they've got to fit well in the thigh/crotch...

grnman

Legendary Member
Media
Lately, I have really gotten into the low-rise styles a lot. Levis makes a style called the offender that is very low - one button fly.

I don't like my jeans loose most of time. I have some that are fairly loose, but I generally like a fitted jean. Yes, I don't care about showing a bulge, but I also don't go out of my way to show it either. If the jeans are dark the bulge is not so obvious anyway.

I find button fly jeans more comfortable in general as well. The buttons have more give than a fly, so they tend to accomodate my package better.

Jack

gushiggins: I definitely have the ghetto booty, coupled with an above-average arc in my lower back that accentuates it. As for jeans, I always prefer the baggier ones (especialy the ones explicitly named "baggy style") because I also have bigger thighs and need the extra room when I sit down. However, I much prefer slacks. However, after over a year in the Middle East, I'm going to need a wardrobe overhaul because I dropped about three inches from my waist and toned up considerably.

If you happen to look for slacks as well as jeans, check out R&R casuals. 100% silk, very nice. :)

-Z

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As a weight lifter, doing heavy (for me...) squats and deadlifts has left me with a big butt and big thighs, so roomy trousers are a must. Levis 550 relaxed-fit seem to work okay.

spork: Try Girbaud Brand X jeans. They're designed to be worn kind of high, so if you wear them lower they've got a LOT of room in the crotch to hide just about anything.

They've also got a butt (unlike recent Levi's) and are cut loose in the thighs, for those of us with big quads.

Javierdude22: I never understood the Levis thing...

I am still pondering a lawsuit against Levis, since their 501's probably made me infertile ;)

In Europe, it's all about Diesel (Dutch/Italian), Re-Play, and G-Sus. All of them are cut low, enough room for the legs and butt, yet not quite the baggy jeans look.

The new kinds start at 180 Euro's though. I guess it costs a lot to ship them from Cambodia

prepstudinsc: I have a bunch of different pairs of jeans....my favorites are Lucky Brand jeans. However, I also have a paif of Nautica jeans that I like, and I've got some Gap jeans that I like. I also have some Polo jeans I like. I've had Diesel jeans, Banana Republic, Tommy Hilfiger, and a couple of other designers. Every brand has a handful of styles, so I just try each style until I find one that fits me the best.