Brandon cole bailey / itsreallyken

hellodick

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Someone is living in a constant state of delusion
Don't get me wrong, I would 100% would have fucked him 5 years ago, and probably still would today. But he was never a model or an influencer. He was a rent boy in NYC, then LA, and now lives at home with momma in Orlando.

Drewk

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Don't get me wrong, I would 100% would have fucked him 5 years ago, and probably still would today. But he was never a model or an influencer. He was a rent boy in NYC, then LA, and now lives at home with momma in Orlando.
Oh he’s done some modelling work, but it’s just that he’s trying to sell it as if he’s some supermodel - which that he’s not. Personally, though, I liked his look when he was like 18 but he looks quite different now and it’s not my cup of tea. Plus, the attitude... :joy:

MickLo30

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hello!! Can you re-upload all the content that was before please! It is no longer available, they removed it.
They can make a folder in Mega or Gdrive or a channel or group of Tlgram

Placidity

Expert Member
Media
Brandon Cole Bailey clearly doesn't give up. We're talking a 10 of 10 when it comes to fortitude. In business fortitude gives you the juice you need to get creative and recover from a setback. In sports, it gives you the leg up you need to practice harder. Unfortunately for this kid, fortitude won't make him taller, hotter, or younger... and it won't get him the magical sugar daddy who signs his wealth over on his death bed as he coughs out his last breath and lets out his last piss into a colostomy bag. Justin Jedlica has been looking for that unicorn for 40 years and it appears after scouring the globe, he's settled down with.. wait for it.. a dentist. lol. Sorry kids, the world is real. Live with it. Truly successful guys who are willing to part with money for sex don't settle down.

Reactions: Jerry19901990

Placidity

Expert Member
Media
Anyone can come on here and claim whatever bullshit they want. Unless you have something to prove it and back it up, that’s exactly what it is. BULLSHIT.
I don't really agree with this. I have paid many guys discussed on this site, but if I posted stuff they have sent, they would know it's me who did it (videos that are one-offs or my apt is in the background) and we'd never speak again. Why would I close off a 10 just to share material with a 2 for him to jerk off? Doesn't make sense.

Jerry19901990

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't really agree with this. I have paid many guys discussed on this site, but if I posted stuff they have sent, they would know it's me who did it (videos that are one-offs or my apt is in the background) and we'd never speak again. Why would I close off a 10 just to share material with a 2 for him to jerk off? Doesn't make sense.
Cool story

Reactions: hellodick

Placidity

Expert Member
Media
All I said was cool story to your pointless statement earlier. The only one fired up here is you. Please just stop replying
I think the one fired up is the person who says in their reply to please stop replying haha. I know it sucks when you try to be witty and get your ass handed to you, but you'll get better with practice. Take an improv class.

Jerry19901990

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think the one fired up is the person who says in their reply to please stop replying haha. I know it sucks when you try to be witty and get your ass handed to you, but you'll get better with practice. Take an improv class.
Omg you’re still going!! Take an improv class? You really think you just handed me my ass because of that? Lol I take it all back, please, keep replying and keep making yourself looks stupid. I called you out on your pointless original post that was clearly desperate for attention and now you’re the one backtracking. I asked you to stop replying so we don’t get down a rabbit hole of argument in a forum that’s about nudes. Don’t come on here and say you have shit just to not post it you’re pathetic .

Placidity

Expert Member
Media
Omg you’re still going!! Take an improv class? You really think you just handed me my ass because of that? Lol I take it all back, please, keep replying and keep making yourself looks stupid. I called you out on your pointless original post that was clearly desperate for attention and now you’re the one backtracking. I asked you to stop replying so we don’t get down a rabbit hole of argument in a forum that’s about nudes. Don’t come on here and say you have shit just to not post it you’re pathetic .
You're a moron. The point of my original post was not to say I have stuff. It was to disagree with a poster's statement that when someone does that it means they are lying. It doesn't (for the reasons stated in my original reply). My original post had zero to do with saying what I have and don't have. If I was doing that, I would have been more specific and named the guys. You're the one who overreacted and imagined my response to be something it simply wasn't just so you could troll.