Brandon cole bailey / itsreallyken

Jerry19901990

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You're a moron. The point of my original post was not to say I have stuff. It was to disagree with a poster's statement that when someone does that it means they are lying. It doesn't (for the reasons stated in my original reply). My original post had zero to do with saying what I have and don't have. If I was doing that, I would have been more specific and named the guys. You're the one who overreacted and imagined my response to be something it simply wasn't just so you could troll.
You said you had paid many guys discussed on this site but can’t share the pics and videos because they would know it’s you. The real reason I started talking shit to you is the tacky way you talk about people’s looks on a scale from 1 to 10. You’re pathetic talking about people that way.

Reactions: hellodick

Placidity

Expert Member
Media
You said you had paid many guys discussed on this site but can’t share the pics and videos because they would know it’s you. The real reason I started talking shit to you is the tacky way you talk about people’s looks on a scale from 1 to 10. You’re pathetic talking about people that way.
Pulease. Argue against reality all you want. Newsflash: Some people are hotter than others. That's life! Boo hoo if the way I say it sounds mean. We have an epidemic of niceness in our society. Being fake nice is what actually causes most of the conflict because no one is able just express themselves honestly. With my blunt style, I'm just doing my part to bring clowns like you back to earth. Get over it.

Jerry19901990

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Pulease. Argue against reality all you want. Newsflash: Some people are hotter than others. That's life! Boo hoo if the way I say it sounds mean. We have an epidemic of niceness in our society. Being fake nice is what actually causes most of the conflict because no one is able just express themselves honestly. With my blunt style, I'm just doing my part to bring clowns like you back to earth. Get over it.
Obviously some people are better looking than others but it’s degrading and unnecessary to go around labeling people the way that you do. You remind me of a 13 year old middle school girl with this shit. Like do you have a burn book too? Lol.

Placidity

Expert Member
Media
Oh he’s done some modelling work, but it’s just that he’s trying to sell it as if he’s some supermodel - which that he’s not. Personally, though, I liked his look when he was like 18 but he looks quite different now and it’s not my cup of tea. Plus, the attitude... :joy:
The biggest tell for me is when an Instagram clown spouts platitudes about "positivity" and says deep things like, "hope you're having a great day!". To me, it's a tell that they are acting counter to their nature. If they were truly nice people, there would be more depth and they would be able to elaborate a bit more. I know this because I could go on and on about competition in business, but couldn't string together more than one sentence about the virtue of being kind to strangers for no reason whatsoever. It just doesn't compute. Strangers are like furniture to me. I neither like them nor dislike them, but I'm not going to waste valuable life force on helping someone for no reason.

I've met Brandon Cole Bailey. He's a little shit. I personally have no problem with that. It's the incongruence between his true self and his fake public self that I think is the real problem. Multiply that by every narcissist on Insta who's pretending to want to save the baby seals and it's like every day is opposite day. What planet are we living on :)

Jerry19901990

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Life is hierarchical. Again, get over it.
Hierarchy is made up, it’s not a law nor is it tangible. Society is set up a certain way, yes, but it doesn’t give you the right to degrade people by calling them 2’s to make yourself feel better about the fact that you’re a fucking loser sitting at home pretending to be hot shit.

Placidity

Expert Member
Media
Hierarchy is made up, it’s not a law nor is it tangible. Society is set up a certain way, yes, but it doesn’t give you the right to degrade people by calling them 2’s to make yourself feel better about the fact that you’re a fucking loser sitting at home pretending to be hot shit.
Let's call it a day. I'm just glad you admitted to attacking me. Cheers.

Jerry19901990

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Let's call it a day. I'm just glad you admitted to attacking me. Cheers.
Lol if attacking someone is calling them out on some ignorant childish bullshit, then sure. You’re right let’s call it a day. Don’t be a piece of shit and people won’t “attack” you

Reactions: hellodick

Placidity

Expert Member
Media
Lol if attacking someone is calling them out on some ignorant childish bullshit, then sure. You’re right let’s call it a day. Don’t be a piece of shit and people won’t “attack” you
You didn't call me out on that. You admitted that you started talking shit outta the blue because I offended your delicate sensibilities and you used the canard of me bragging about having pics as your reason. Once that couldn't hold up any longer, you basically admitted that you're a bitter virtue-signaling troll who attacks people for how they say things, but does so without admitting it. Try just being direct next time. Don't confront someone about an imaginary issue when the cause of your confronting them is something else entirely. It'll make you look like less of a clown.

Jerry19901990

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You didn't call me out on that. You admitted that you started talking shit outta the blue because I offended your delicate sensibilities and you used the canard of me bragging about having pics as your reason. Once that couldn't hold up any longer, you basically admitted that you're a bitter virtue-signaling troll who attacks people for how they say things, but does so without admitting it. Try just being direct next time. Don't confront someone about an imaginary issue when the cause of your confronting them is something else entirely. It'll make you look like less of a clown.
Well don’t forget your original comment was also pointless and I called you out on that too. You talked about having material and not posting it in general so you don’t burn bridges with guys who don’t even know or care who you are which is also lame and desperate for attention so I stand by what I’ve said on both counts

Jerry19901990

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You think you’re going to throw phrases like delicate sensibilities around and somehow come out on top of this? The only one who looks like a fucking clown is the person that comes on here and says they have content but they won’t share it and calls people 2’s. That’s the real clown

Placidity

Expert Member
Media
Well don’t forget your original comment was also pointless and I called you out on that too. You talked about having material and not posting it in general so you don’t burn bridges with guys who don’t even know or care who you are which is also lame and desperate for attention so I stand by what I’ve said on both counts
Nope. I posted a reply making the point that someone who has pics and videos may not want to share them for valid reasons and it doesn't mean they are bullshitting about the dude they've been with. Bro, we're done. Keep going around in circles and say anything you'd like.

Jerry19901990

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nope. I posted a reply making the point that someone who has pics and videos may not want to share them for valid reasons and it doesn't mean they are bullshitting about the dude they've been with. Bro, we're done. Keep going around in circles and say anything you'd like.
Lol whatever you say “bro”

Reactions: Xiro