Brandon Routh or Dane Cook

aw50

1st Like
Media
Amen. the only thing he's good at is finding a good agent that can get him into movies even tho he's not at all talented.

Wow, finally a couple of people who agree with me that Dane Cook is not funny. I never liked him but all of my friends and all of their friends think he is hilarious. I used to have to listen to his garbage all the damn time back in high school.

B_Rivas_Boricua4Ever

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Amen. the only thing he's good at is finding a good agent that can get him into movies even tho he's not at all talented.

He's also good at stealing material from other comedians who are actually decent and funny. Last time I checked, telling jokes others made up and jumping up and down on stage like an unwanted child isn't really funny - it's just annoying and pathetic.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. Personally, I think you've got it backwards. Brandon Routh is a straight up drone of a man with less personality than James Lipton, but Dane Cook is freakin' hilarious. I admit, though, Dane stealing jokes is lame. On the other hand, he's hot and he shows nice bulge. On his HBO comedy special last year all I could see was ass and bulge and it was lovely.

Also, on the ads for his new movie "Good Luck Chuck" he's in a pair of bikini underwear cuddling with Jessica "non-latina" Alba. Good stuff.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
I never saw Superman (nor really cared to), and I have mixed feelings about Cook. I got one of his DVDs as a gift. I appreciate his physical humor; he's very animated and that's funny, but that'll wear thin with time. I appreciate comics who tell it like it is in their own lines, not just a bunch of stories.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dana Cook. That's funny...were you being funny? I'm so in to see Good Luck Chuck, although I had to walk out of Employee of the Month. That was like watching a horse shit on my face...and I'm not that freaky.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
Dane Cook's GOOD LUCK CHUCK rolled in with zero to one stars in recent movie reviews.

Celeberties: getting by with no talent, mindlessless, DUI, intellectual theft, few ideas and unlimited publicity, average looks, zero charisma...and it all adds up to:

DANE COOK, SYMPTOM OF OUR TIMES