Cori94

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
So he’s not showing his dick in the 85$ video?
This is the same thing Conner Bobay and Zach Clayton did at first but now Zach post all kinds of content mind you it's all PPV and a little overpriced in my opinion but still it's nudity it takes them a while

Ahahah2211

Sexy Member
Media
This is the same thing Conner Bobay and Zach Clayton did at first but now Zach post all kinds of content mind you it's all PPV and a little overpriced in my opinion but still it's nudity it takes them a while
So why he needed to lie?
People will buy his stuff anyway, and it’s so overpriced and he shows the same thing as always

Reactions: alexandersworld

Dokteki

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You are the second person to say Zach has been showing all. Either I have had bad luck in the few PPVs I have bought recently or I totally missed him ever say a PPV would show all and actually did. Any hints as to when he actually has shown all? Or do you agree with Zach that showing all means you can completely cover your dick with your hand.

Last edited: