PorknBeans19

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I don’t get why they even remove the public stuff that he posts on Instagram or snap. I’m guessing they just take off everything to make sure they didn’t miss any of his onlyfans stuff.
Possibly because they might have professional accounts so they'd get a few cents for each time a pic is liked on those applications. Vs. Here they get nothing.

Reactions: Pinhead Larry

tallyh0s

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don’t get why they even remove the public stuff that he posts on Instagram or snap. I’m guessing they just take off everything to make sure they didn’t miss any of his onlyfans stuff.

I'm pretty sure they just take down everything unless the person filing the DMCA takedown says to only take down specific things. Regardless of that, the pics they post "in public" on Instagram, and elsewhere, is still copyrighted and is subject to DMCA takedown requests. Some people don't want their pics on a website dedicated to talking about large penises.

MadiZ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just a ploy to get you to buy… HE WILL NOT UNSEND IT, do not fall for it. Ima start calling there BS out. This video is nothing but him in underwear. The reason they do this is bc it didn’t sell and there OF following is starting to turn away.

As for the is bullshit “give them fine” UGH NO!!! It’s OF not Twitter… they have been in the spotlight long enough to know plus they’ve done sexted 100’s of fans… SO NOOOO! That’s an excuse!!! PERIOD and it’s bullshit

Attachments

MadiZ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just a ploy to get you to buy… HE WILL NOT UNSEND IT, do not fall for it. Ima start calling there BS out. This video is nothing but him in underwear. The reason they do this is bc it didn’t sell and there OF following is starting to turn away.

As for the is bullshit “give them fine” UGH NO!!! It’s OF not Twitter… they have been in the spotlight long enough to know plus they’ve done sexted 100’s of fans… SO NOOOO! That’s an excuse!!! PERIOD and it’s bullshit
*time not fine

tallyh0s

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I think a lot of people laughed... Funny how I've gotten similar messages, in the past day, about un-sending things from just about all of the social media boys...

Also, I didn't realize you were active here... Good to see some of the hot guys from LBGW around...

Reactions: Jayce trent

Dman1130

Mythical Member
Media

Brandon officially graduated from of scammer school

Reactions: JopneJappa

Dokteki

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Copyright does not differentiate like that. All images are covered. A professional photographer will also want to protect his copyright even if the images are all G rated.

Jc40952

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Copyright does not differentiate like that. All images are covered. A professional photographer will also want to protect his copyright even if the images are all G rated.
I thought it was that it can’t be used for someone else to profit from? In which case no one here is profiting from it so it should be ok, no? Legit asking, I don’t know copyright law clearly.

If only there were a source of information where you could find any and all information….