Bras lingere ect

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Torrid for proper fit and comfort, and matching panties in lots of cuts. Smart&Sexy for price and style, and again,the variety of matching panties. I had some push-up bras from Frederick's last ages. Cato doesn't carry my size, but they carry more sizes than other retailers, are reasonably priced and absolutely gorgeous. And yes, a variety available of matching panties. JC Penney if I'm absolutely desperate. Ditto Lane Bryant. My problem with Lane Bryant is not only is their intimate wear expensive, but they seem to assume that if I have a size 20 chest, I also have a size 20 ass. My chest and the rest of my body are not close in size. The smallest underpants at Torrid are a bit generously cut on me. They equate to a size medium anywhere else, only with more room for a booty, and I can usually do a medium or small for my lower half in anything sized that way. I don't have much in the caboose, though.

For me it's not the brand but the fit and the comfort so I go to old fashioned corsetiere.
I tell them it'll be either for general wear, sports or evening and I bring what ever I plan to wear over the top so I can get the correct bra for it so it lays correctly.
I give them a colour preference if I have one.
Quaint old fashioned shops with little old ladies with cloth tape measures who
measure your torso under the bust line, get you to lift your arms and measure the bust
at it's fullest point and then measure down your back from the shoulder down to where the
back strap should sit.
Then they trundle off and gather up a handful samples off the racks and will actually fit you
and adjust the straps so your bust is sitting where it's suppose to.
You'd be surprised how many women are wearing the wrong sized bra.

So to answer the question I don't choose a brand I choose superior fit, comfort and functionality.
And I get professionally fitted.
It's absolutely worth the money spent.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For me it's not the brand but the fit and the comfort so I go to old fashioned corsetiere.
I tell them it'll be either for general wear, sports or evening and I bring what ever I plan to wear over the top so I can get the correct bra for it so it lays correctly.
I give them a colour preference if I have one.
Quaint old fashioned shops with little old ladies with cloth tape measures who
measure your torso under the bust line, get you to lift your arms and measure the bust
at it's fullest point and then measure down your back from the shoulder down to where the
back strap should sit.
Then they trundle off and gather up a handful samples off the racks and will actually fit you
and adjust the straps so your bust is sitting where it's suppose to.
You'd be surprised how many women are wearing the wrong sized bra.

So to answer the question I don't choose a brand I choose superior fit, comfort and functionality.
And I get professionally fitted.
It's absolutely worth the money spent.
It's like that at Intimacy, but the ladies are young, and they bring you an espresso while you discuss your needs.

Reactions: Bonfire

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll let you know when I find one. My four-year old bra gave out way too soon. It's replacement didn't last a year.

But I have a Nike sports bra that has to be at least ten years old. I actually bought it by mistake because I thought it was a DDD, but it was just a D. Of course, I've bought Diet 7-Up when I picked up a bottle of 7-Up before. It's a magic trick stores pull on you.

But I've stretched that thing to the max, and it's still holding up.

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Just depends really, having a very large bust and bottom throws up certain challenges when it comes to lingerie. The most important thing for me is a proper fit when it comes to bras, for comfort and to avoid developing back problems I look for a wide band which must sit correctly so as to give support from underneath rather than the weight of my bust all hanging from my shoulders. The correct cup volume helps prevent wobbly boobs and helps stop them spilling out when I bend over, unfortunately the most comfortable and practical bras don't tend to be very sexy.
For every day use I wear practical boulder holders, one particularly good brand is optifit and not too badly priced at around £60 a bra when you consider the quality of the product and your health. If I'm dressing to go out or for the bedroom I'll wear more mainstream brands e.g. panache, elomi, goddess, bravissimo etc.

When it comes to panties I have a bottom and lady bits that have a very large appetite and gobble most things up, my personal preference is that I generally just don't bother with panties unless I'm dressing for the bedroom. There's nothing more uncomfortable than to go out for a nice evening or whatever and constantly having panties migrating into my lady bits and the crack of my bottom, having to constantly be trying to discreetly adjusting them is no fun.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I hate bras/panties/lingerie.

None are comfy, none make me feel like a bombshell, I just think it's a waste of money.

Not that I can afford the "good" shit anyway, even with my higher paying job. I've never been fitted for anything in my life. That's for people who can afford that shit.

Not me.

Last edited: