Braty Millennial Awes Late 20's Blonde Wife With Superior Size

Biltmore

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
John and Amanda had been visiting their ocean view condo by the beach for a 3 consecutive years now. Ever since John had been promoted to Sr. Manager at his company they had been making the flight from New York and staying for at least 3-4 weeks a year for a vacation. They had purchased a timeshare in a scenic and beautiful part of the nearly private beach in Florida and had taken advantage of their investment by staying for large chunks of time.

The salty warm air and fresh ocean view was a nice change of pace for them from their city life in New York. John was 32 and Amanda was now 29 . Though they had both been star students when they had first met in college, John had had the most success in the professional world of the two of them. Now a manager at a large accounting firm, John was making well into the 6 figures and was on track to make more than enough money to support a planned family. Amanda had always wanted kids and she wanted to start having them by the age of 30 so they were running out of time. She had wanted to become a successful writer by now, but instead had bounced from job to job, on short lived magazine contracts and not found much success in any one place.

While John may have been the more financially successful of the two, Amanda had been gifted in other ways. As a blonde, slender 5'11" she had always been a tall beauty with a nerdy, quiet personality and wholesome, happy demeanor. She had a sort of Gwyneth Paltrow like appearance, if i were to pick a celebrity look alike. pretty but intelligent, slender more so than curvy. She had a perfect smile and pretty blue eyes. Her blond hair and perfect skin had resulted in many guys trying to "get with her" over the years, but rather than spending time with other men she had preferred to spend her time with a good book. John had been a more intellectual partner than physical, the sex was very bland but Amanda assumed that's what happened to most couples who had been together for 10+ years like they had. They had gotten married right out of college and had been together since.

When they were in Florida they had gotten to know the local town and people a bit better. The local bars and restaurants, and some of the local residents. One of their close neighbors was a an older expat French man and his American born teenage son.

Jean was in his early 50s, he had whispy grey hair and a thick french accent. His son Laurence had turned 18 years old this year. Laurence had always taken a liking to Amanda, as any teenage boy would be expected. Each year they had visited he seemed to grow a little bit more bold in his "eye fucking" of the much older women. It wasn't surprising given her incredible body, but what was more concerning to both John and Amanda was the way the older adult Jean seemed to be encouraging his teenage son. Laurence was constantly trying to come over to the John and Amanda's condo. If Amanda was in a swimsuit Laurence would be practically gaping and spending the hole day at John and Amanda's place. It was a running joke between John and Amanda that the poor little kid was helplessly in love.

This joke had taken an odd at one party a bit more than a year ago. At an outdoor party that Jean had been attending with both John and Amanda he had a few too many to drink and started asking very unusual questions to Amanda. He wanted Amanda to take his son Laurence "out on a date" he kept saying. "He really needs a lady, you know teenagers. Its the stress. and he really likes you! " Jean kept saying to Amanda. John and Amanda just laughed it off. They had long known that Laurence had a crush, ever since he was a young boy, but the way Jean kept talking about it was making them uncomfortable.

"He's old enough where I come from" Jean was saying referring to back in France, and implying a sort of sexual relationship between his teenage son and Amanda, a married woman!

Amanda and John had met some strange characters in the Florida keys but they had never been propositioned in this way before. Amanda and John politely declined and laughed it off, but both were furious later.

"What kind of a women does he think i am?" Amanda fumed. "What a creep" She said.
John agreed. They had been polite to their neighbors but they decided that they would keep their distance.

This year they both in the back of their minds knew that Laurence was actually of America legal age, 18 this year, after the memorable conversation from the party the last year.

As they were unpacking they saw Laurence knocking on their door.
aHe dressed like a typical teenage American millennial boy with the large rips in his skinny jeans and overall haphazard and artistic demeanor. He was tall for his age, about 6'1" tall and he had bangs covering his eyes

"Oh hi Laurence, you look so old this year!" Amanda said, friendly but also mocking the young teen

"Hi Amanda, you look hot!" Laurence was brasher than ever.

"I was uh, wondering if you, and uh, if you wanted to come with my dad and I to the new beach tomorrow" Laurence asked Amanda. John was shocked by this kid's boldness. He shot Amanda a look of alarm but she calmed him down with a look to let him know she had things under control.

"I don't think so Laurence, we have other things to do tomorrow since my sister is coming to visit. " Amanda responded honestly

"Oh you have a sister?" Laurence asked, happy to hear there might be someone coming if she was as pretty as Amanda.

"Yes my younger sister Jenny is coming to stay for the week" Amanda said. She looked over at John and smiled.

"I'm sure you will like her, maybe she will go to the beach with you" Amanda laughed. Jenny was also very pretty, at 22 she was much younger and John and Amanda would be happy if she deflected some of the attention of this poor boy off of Amanda

"Oh ok, i will come back then." Laurence said. "I love the shoes, very sexy" Laurence said, complimenting Amanda once last time

"Wow!, the balls on that kid!" John laughed.
"I know! Right?"
John and Amanda laughed. This poor kid just wouldn't take no for an answer. That night they had average missionary sex and they slept with the screen door open, listening to the ocean waves. Amanda was excited to welcome Jenny in the morning, it would be fun to show her around the beach town.

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
John and Amanda had been visiting their ocean view condo by the beach for a 3 consecutive years now. Ever since John had been promoted to Sr. Manager at his company they had been making the flight from New York and staying for at least 3-4 weeks a year for a vacation. They had purchased a timeshare in a scenic and beautiful part of the nearly private beach in Florida and had taken advantage of their investment by staying for large chunks of time.

The salty warm air and fresh ocean view was a nice change of pace for them from their city life in New York. John was 32 and Amanda was now 29 . Though they had both been star students when they had first met in college, John had had the most success in the professional world of the two of them. Now a manager at a large accounting firm, John was making well into the 6 figures and was on track to make more than enough money to support a planned family. Amanda had always wanted kids and she wanted to start having them by the age of 30 so they were running out of time. She had wanted to become a successful writer by now, but instead had bounced from job to job, on short lived magazine contracts and not found much success in any one place.

While John may have been the more financially successful of the two, Amanda had been gifted in other ways. As a blonde, slender 5'11" she had always been a tall beauty with a nerdy, quiet personality and wholesome, happy demeanor. She had a sort of Gwyneth Paltrow like appearance, if i were to pick a celebrity look alike. pretty but intelligent, slender more so than curvy. She had a perfect smile and pretty blue eyes. Her blond hair and perfect skin had resulted in many guys trying to "get with her" over the years, but rather than spending time with other men she had preferred to spend her time with a good book. John had been a more intellectual partner than physical, the sex was very bland but Amanda assumed that's what happened to most couples who had been together for 10+ years like they had. They had gotten married right out of college and had been together since.

When they were in Florida they had gotten to know the local town and people a bit better. The local bars and restaurants, and some of the local residents. One of their close neighbors was a an older expat French man and his American born teenage son.

Jean was in his early 50s, he had whispy grey hair and a thick french accent. His son Laurence had turned 18 years old this year. Laurence had always taken a liking to Amanda, as any teenage boy would be expected. Each year they had visited he seemed to grow a little bit more bold in his "eye fucking" of the much older women. It wasn't surprising given her incredible body, but what was more concerning to both John and Amanda was the way the older adult Jean seemed to be encouraging his teenage son. Laurence was constantly trying to come over to the John and Amanda's condo. If Amanda was in a swimsuit Laurence would be practically gaping and spending the hole day at John and Amanda's place. It was a running joke between John and Amanda that the poor little kid was helplessly in love.

This joke had taken an odd at one party a bit more than a year ago. At an outdoor party that Jean had been attending with both John and Amanda he had a few too many to drink and started asking very unusual questions to Amanda. He wanted Amanda to take his son Laurence "out on a date" he kept saying. "He really needs a lady, you know teenagers. Its the stress. and he really likes you! " Jean kept saying to Amanda. John and Amanda just laughed it off. They had long known that Laurence had a crush, ever since he was a young boy, but the way Jean kept talking about it was making them uncomfortable.

"He's old enough where I come from" Jean was saying referring to back in France, and implying a sort of sexual relationship between his teenage son and Amanda, a married woman!

Amanda and John had met some strange characters in the Florida keys but they had never been propositioned in this way before. Amanda and John politely declined and laughed it off, but both were furious later.

"What kind of a women does he think i am?" Amanda fumed. "What a creep" She said.
John agreed. They had been polite to their neighbors but they decided that they would keep their distance.

This year they both in the back of their minds knew that Laurence was actually of America legal age, 18 this year, after the memorable conversation from the party the last year.

As they were unpacking they saw Laurence knocking on their door.
aHe dressed like a typical teenage American millennial boy with the large rips in his skinny jeans and overall haphazard and artistic demeanor. He was tall for his age, about 6'1" tall and he had bangs covering his eyes

"Oh hi Laurence, you look so old this year!" Amanda said, friendly but also mocking the young teen

"Hi Amanda, you look hot!" Laurence was brasher than ever.

"I was uh, wondering if you, and uh, if you wanted to come with my dad and I to the new beach tomorrow" Laurence asked Amanda. John was shocked by this kid's boldness. He shot Amanda a look of alarm but she calmed him down with a look to let him know she had things under control.

"I don't think so Laurence, we have other things to do tomorrow since my sister is coming to visit. " Amanda responded honestly

"Oh you have a sister?" Laurence asked, happy to hear there might be someone coming if she was as pretty as Amanda.

"Yes my younger sister Jenny is coming to stay for the week" Amanda said. She looked over at John and smiled.

"I'm sure you will like her, maybe she will go to the beach with you" Amanda laughed. Jenny was also very pretty, at 22 she was much younger and John and Amanda would be happy if she deflected some of the attention of this poor boy off of Amanda

"Oh ok, i will come back then." Laurence said. "I love the shoes, very sexy" Laurence said, complimenting Amanda once last time

"Wow!, the balls on that kid!" John laughed.
"I know! Right?"
John and Amanda laughed. This poor kid just wouldn't take no for an answer. That night they had average missionary sex and they slept with the screen door open, listening to the ocean waves. Amanda was excited to welcome Jenny in the morning, it would be fun to show her around the beach town.

Great start! Looking forward to more!

smuff

Sexy Member
Media
You can always start a new story and come back to it if you want, whatever works for you no pressure

Hey man, I know you're trying to be supportive cause you love these stories, but I think that sometimes it might be a bit much. Biltmore has stated before that he pretty much just writes when he is in the mood.

Biltmore

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
John and Amanda woke up early the next morning to meet Jenny. Jenny was also very pretty, John hadn't seen her in a few years but he had to admit that she was at least as good looking as Amanda. Ahe had Amanda's good looks but also a very bubbly and talkative personality that made her more lively and fun then Amanda. She was excitedly talking to Amanda as Jong helped to bring in her luggage. A part of John enjoyed the company of the attractive Jenny even if he knew nothing could ever happen between them.

John offered Jenny some chilled wine as they got more comfortable. Jenny was wearing a sun dress that showed off her tan and and curvy figure. She had great legs, not as long as Amanda's but equally silky and flawless.

The two ladies continued to sip the wine and Jenny was starting to loosen up.
"So... whaat is like the guy situation around here? " Jenny asked.
"Oh.. I don't know, well the bars are open late I guess if you want to go out" Amanda told her sister.

"Are the guys cute around here?" She asked

"Well, it's probably a bit older crowd then you are used to in college" Amanda told her, wincing slightly.

"Old is ok as long as they are hot" Jenny laughed. Amanda laughed with her. John was surprised at how sexual and forward Jenny was in comparison with Amanda.

"Oh and our creepy french neighbors want us to go with them to the beach" Amanda laughed and John rolled his eyes.

"Oh thats sound fun, whats wrong with that? " Jenny asked.

"The sun is still a little teenager, and he's such a little brat" Amanda sighed.
"The dad is older and he's a total creep, alway trying to get sexual with me, even when John is around." Amanda related as John agreed.

"Well hello!" Jenny pointed at Amanda's incredible skinny figure. She had the body of a swim suit model, with her tall blond good looks. Amanda laughed at her sister's compliment, she didn't like to acknowledge it but she knew she was a hottie.

"Maybe he's a brat because he has a big dick! I heard french guys are hung" Jenny said laughing. Amanda was more conservative than her sister and she was appalled by her sister's lose talk about penis size.

Amanda gave her a dismissive wave and went back to reading her magazine.
"You could try Tinder or something" Amanda suggested, trying to change the subject.

"No come on, lets go to the beach with the French guys, I came all this way we might as well get some time at the beach" she said.

John couldn't believe it but Jenny seemed to be wanting to go to the beach with these guys. He didn't like the sound of it but he wasn't about to make a big scene.

He saw Laurence walking up the stairs and knew he was coming back to invite the group, with great timing as the boozy visitor had already suggested it.

Biltmore

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Laurence was ringing the doorbell as John let the girls know he was here.

"Well, let him in, lets see what that that young french horse has to offer us" Jenny laughed. Amanda turned red, embarrassed by her sister.

John let in Laurence and made introductions. Laurence did a double take as he made eye contact with Jenny. Jenny smiled but laughed, she didn't realize this kid was only a teenager. Laurence invited the girls to to join him and his dad at the new private beach. It was "clothing optional" he made a point to bring up giving a nervous look at Amanda. Amanda folded her slender arms over her body, giving negative body signals. She was so tall and slender that she was looking down at the skinny Laurence as he was imploring them to come.

"Really?A nude beach, what are you like 15? " Jenny laughed, this time Amanda laughing with her. Laurence did look very young and innocent for his age.

"uhh, no LOL I'm 18" he said.

"Where is your daddy kid? I don't want to get arrested for kidnapping " Jenny laughed.

"He's already there, he is waiting for us. You will be with us. " Laurence assured her. He was surprisingly assure of himself even with Jenny taunting him in front of his crush Amanda.

The girls looked at each other. Amanda was clearly not interested in getting involved in this. But Jenny was enjoying watching her older sister squirm.

"Ok, sounds fun, lets go. All of us!" Jenny suggested. Both Amanda and John immediately declined.

"Uh... I don't think so Jenny, you can go if you want but I'm gonna skip this one out" She said.

"Oh, i wish you would come Amanda, you are really gonna miss out!" Laurence looked at Amanda with his teen crush eyes and Amanda couldn't help feel sorry for him. This poor kid had no shot, but he just kept trying.

Jenny leaned over to whisper to Amanda.

"He's young but he is cute" She whispered.

"Ok Laurence, i will come with you" Jenny responded.
"Lets go to the beach. Lets let the grownups have a boring grown up day" Jenny mocked Amanda by pretending to turn a page reading a book.

"Ok great, follow me" he told Jenny as she left to follow him to this new beach location that neither John or Amanda where familiar with.

"We should call to check in on her in an hour" John suggested to Amanda. She agreed and went back to reading. Jenny could take care of herself, she didn't want to have to babysit her younger sister.

Biltmore

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jenny got back from the beach later in the day and had a curious smile written across her face. Despite her obvious enjoyment, She was acting somewhat tight lipped about the affair which was not in her character.

“Oh I can tell Amanda about it later, you know, girl talk.” She said. John was used to Jenny being more openly sexual so it was surprising that she seemed to be keeping something from him. It was clear that Jenny had a great time at the beach, but she wasn't giving any details to him at least. Later on in the night he overheard her talking about Jean, a man more than twice her age. She seemed genuinely attracted to the older man, and was gushing to Amanda about it. John couldn't believe the hot young girl could be interested in that old creep.

For the next few days Jenny was continuously trying to get Amanda and John to come with her to the nude beach. “It's so liberating, it's not even sexual” Jenny claimed. Amanda was also still hesitant but she was at least somewhat curious. But John was continuously against the idea. One of the reasons was of how he was worried about his size in front of the two model level beauties. While John was not exactly insecure of his size, he knew that he wasn't much of a “shower.”

Jenny had been talking about cock size all weekend, and he didn't want to have her be analyzing his size in front of Amanda. She had even admitted to being a “size queen” one night while talking about her dating life. Amanda was just as embarrassed as John at her sisters loose talk.

Jenny grew increasingly frustrated at John over him preventing the group from going together to the beach, and she starting taking swipes at his ego. “What's wrong, afraid of stripping in front of me?” Jenny mocked John. John blushed red but tried to change the subject.

For the next few days John and Jenny were constantly butting heads. John would point out thinks like leaving dishes out or her things behind while Jenny would mock his manhood, even making the “small penis” sign with her fingers at John. Eventually after one argument, Jenny offered that she would wash all the dishes and do the laundry if they could all go to the nude beach that day just for two hours.

Reluctantly, John finally agreed. He was tired of fighting with Amanda's younger immature sister and he felt like it would finally end this recurring arguing over going to this stupid beach. On top of all this he had not been able to be intimate with Amanda ever since Jenny had arrived and he was frustrated at her.

Jenny was all excited and made sure to get all the supplies they needed like towels and sunscreen. When they got to the beach there were very few people around and it was almost completely private.

“Oh this is actually kind of nice!” Amanda admitted, seeing that there were not a bunch of naked people walking around like they had feared.

“Yeah, so time to strip!” Jenny laughed. She practically ripped off her top and her spectacular EE size tits popped out of her bikini. John had to stop himself from going slack jaw as his eyes bulged at the site of Jenny's spectacular pair. Even with his hatred of Jenny he had to admit to himself that her tits were spectacular, and that any man would be lucky to get their hands on her impressive figure. It was no wonder that she loved to show off her body so much.

“So just... take it off?” Amanda was more bashful, waiting for more encouragement.

“Come on, lets do it” she encouraged John to join her as she lifted her loose fitting beach wear over her head. Her tight stomach was fit and sexy as she peeled off her clothes. She may not have had the huge tits of Jenny, but she had solid perky C cupw which looked large for her size on her skinny, sexy frame, sort of like Nicole Kidman in her prime. Her shy, sexy, skinny body had a graceful beauty that was flawless both clothed and unclothed. Her blonde hair was blowing in the wind and her golden pale skin was perfect. Her sexy tight body had always been a turn on for him and John felt his penis stiffen slightly at the sight of these two sexy girls stripping in front of him. He was happy to have felt the slight movement as he hoped to maximize his growth potential for Jenny's first view of him.

John stripped off his beach shorts and let his 3” soft penis hang down limply. John was happy with this showing as normally he was smaller at about 2.5” when erect. He felt a sort of cockiness as he let his 3” size out their for all to see. He was going to show the girls who the man was. He found himself looking into Jenny's eyes for approval while she stared down at his now exposed penis.

“Oh...,.... uh.....sorry” Jenny laughed, making the small penis sign with her fingers at John.

“You really are a tiny boy!” she laughed. John felt cut by Jenny's blunt rejection.

“Jenny!” Amanda scolded her sister. She didn't see anything wrong with her boyfriends penis and felt her sisters taunts were not fair. She was still the older sister and she wasn't going to let her little sister bully her boyfriend.

The three of them laid out in beach chairs to get some suntan. Occasionally a person or two would walk buy, but for the most part the beach was quiet.

“Ok two hrs, then we are going home” John commanded.

“Fine...” Jenny agreed.

At one point a distant shape appeared that looked more and more familiar as it got closer. The man was a taller older man walking nude along the beach.

“Is that...?” Amanda started to ask.

“Oh there he is! Hi Jean“” - Jenny yelled at the man, beckoning for him to join the group.

Biltmore

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As Jean walked closer John felt first disbelief and then dread as he saw the giant appendage hanging from Jean's waist was his indeed his large and thick cock. John at first though it must be a belt or something he was wearing, it hung down so large but as he got closer it became undeniable that Jean had a huge, thick cock. John even saw Amanda do a startled double take as they saw him get closer and give Jenny a quick hug. The older man was confident and comfortable in the presence of the two stunning models as his large manhood hanged impressively in everyone's sight.

John and Amanda couldn't believe how the two of them were carrying on like there was nothing unusual in between them. They were gabbing about the weather and nothing important while Jenny's perfect tits and Jeans thick meat was hanging down obscenely. Jenny was playing with her hair and twisting from side to side while Jean was smiling at her arrogantly. It was clear she was infatuated with him by the way Jenny was talking to Jean.

Meanwhile John felt humiliated by Jean's large size. He did not want his stunning wife to see him next to the much large equipped man. As Jean sat down to join the group he almost made a point of sitting down next to Jon so that the two's size would be easier to compare. He gave John a sort of slap on the back but in a patronizing way, almost as if to say, make way for the real man. To add to this, Jean had a sort of arrogant mocking tone to John as if he felt superior to him in every way. John felt completely insecure as the arrogant large cocked frenchman began to strike up a conversation with Amanda.

As Jean continued to talk and tell stories even Amanda seemed to be paying more attention to him than usual and John felt as though his penis was shrinking slightly, almost in fear of the larger manhood.

“It's really nice to be naked just because it sort of levels the playing field, ya know? It shows us how we really are” Jenny said.

“Yes it's very freeing, like there is no mask, right Amanda?” Jean asked Amanda.

Amanda was still a bit shocked at how large Jean's cock was, and she stumbled over her words.

“oh... um... right!” she agreed.

“You can see why I like him so much!” Jenny laughed, nodding her head to Jean's flaccid cock resting on his leg. “It's thicker than a coke can!” she bragged. Amanda pretended not to look but she was sneaking glances and acting more timid than usual.

“Here comes Laurence” Jean motioned toward a tall but skinny figure in the distance.

Biltmore

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Amanda made an accidental gasp as Laurence approached. Her jaw practically hit the floor as the skinny awkward kid was dangling a cock even bigger than Jean's. It was at least 8 inches and thick even as it was flaccid. His large manhood bounced side to side as he approached front on. He seemed to grow excited as he realized Amanda was there and he saw that she was also naked.

Laurence made a beeline to Amanda and and walked up to stand next to her beach chair as she looked on in a sort of daze. Laurence, just like Jean from earlier, started to make pleasant, non-nonchalant conversation with Amanda. But she was in such a daze she could hardly keep up. She was stealing glances at the skinny kid's absurdly huge member as he was talking to her and she just couldn't believe the bratty kid they had made fun of for so many years was endowed so well.

John felt even more humiliated as it was clear both Jean and the teenage Laurence was more than twice his size. It hurt especially since him and Amanda had spent so much time teasing and talking down at the teenager yet now he was revealed to have more than twice John's size. While normally Amanda was talking down to the young teenager, it seemed now as if the power had shifted and Amanda was in thrall to the young teen. The normally awkward teenager seemed to sense new found confidence as the beautiful Amanda practically gawked at his nude cock size.

After a few minutes, the suddenly cool and slick Laurence asked if Amanda wanted to get coffee later that night. Rather than rejecting him, the still dazed Amanda didn't seem to know how to answer. Feeling suddenly shy in the boys glare, she bashfully deferred.

“ oh... uh.... I will think about it Laurence. It was so nice seeing you today!” she was nicer to him then she had ever been in the past, when she had usually rejected and teased him, this time she had even left the possibility open.

John couldn't believe what he was hearing. The young teen had just flirted with his wife and was asking her out in front of him. Meanwhile he was feeling insecure and small from the teens clearly larger cock size. He felt like he couldn't talk down about the teen now that Amanda knew who was the bigger man.

After Laurence left, even Jean tried to get Amanda to commit to the date.

“Look Laurence has liked you for such a long time. You know he needs it. I will pay you $1k, just one date !' Jean told Amanda.

Amanda didn't respond, she was still thinking about the huge cock she had just seen. She realized she was suddenly very horny. Jenny had said earlier that the nude beach was not sexual but Laurences big dick had made her feel pangs of excitement she hadn't felt in years.

“Lets talk hun” Jenny told to Amanda.

The two girls huddled together and John couldn't hear what they were saying. Jean was talking arrogantly to John about the real estate market as the girls had a quick conversation.

Biltmore

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"So... what do you think....?" Jenny asked Amanda.

"Oh... uh... about what?" Amanda was still a bit confused and lost.

"About Laurence silly? Isn't that the most gorgeouse cock you have ever seen? I mean that kid is the biggest I have ever seen and that's coming from a size queen."

"It was just... so huge" Amanda admitted.
"I didn't know he would be so big. It just doesn't seem right" She continued.
"Ive just never seen one so .... huge" Amanda admitted to Jenny.
"Uh oh.... i can see it in you, i know that feeling.." Jenny leaned in.
"It's just... I'm worried that he might have just turn me into a size queen" Amanda admitted to her sister Jenny.

"That's a cock that could turn any girl into a size queen honey! It's not your fault. Look you need to explore this, take the kid out tonight, just give him a hand job. He's only 18 and he's been stroking that huge pole while thinking about YOU for years" Jenny suggested.

Amanda felt her checks flush at the thought of toughing the teen's huge manhood.

"Welll... it is a 1,000 dollars, thats enough to buy dinner for the rest of the trip" Amanda said, almost trying to justify her new found desire to go on a "date" with the teen.

Amanda and Jenny finished there side conversation before Jenny told Jean the news.

"Amanda will go to coffee with Laurence!" she practically yelled.

"Great! I will let him know!" Jean smiled, taking a long look at Amanda's flushed appearance.

"What are you doing?" John asked his wife
"It's just coffee, relax! And besides we could use the money". John had already been humiliated and he didn't like the way his wife was ignoring his advice. It was almost like she had less respect for him ever since he had been so thoroughly out sized by the two men at the beach.

Amanda was rushing to get ready, but it seemed like she was doing more than just casual. She had applied her eyeliner and lipstick. She put on a white sweater that and she rolled up the sleeves. Her tight body was hugged by brown slacks and high heels.

The doorbell rang and Laurence was at the door talking to Jenny. Jenny blushed and pumped up the kids ego a bit.

"Oh Laurence you look so handome you stud!" She gave him a kiss on the check.

Laurence blushed. He appreciated the compliment from the stunning Jenny, but he was here for Amanda.

Amanda came down the stairs looking stunning. Her casual yet perfect face showed a kindof deeply intense look that Laurence hadn't seen before. The two greeted and Laurence led her out the door for their walk to the coffee shop.

Along the way, Laurence was trying to make polite conversation while Amanda was quiet. She still couldn't believe this young skinny teen that she had teased for years had been packing the largest cock she had ever seen. She was trying to stay engaged with the teens polite small talk, but her mind kept drifting to the image of this giant swinging cock being the biggest at the beach. After they sat face to face to have coffe Laurence was looking deeper into Amanda's eyes now and she felt a sudden rush of adrenaline as she realized the cocky teen was really making her horny again. Laurence as just so happy and confident and now Amanda knew why, he was packing bigger than any other man could compete. Amanda asked Laurence what he wanted to do next, secretly hoping he already had a plan to continue the date. She was excited when Laurence asked if she wanted to come over to watch some television at his place.

Amanda agreed and they left the coffee store. Amanda felt Laurence's hand wrap around her waist and she leaned into his tall skinny frame. Amanda felt her body heating up at the thought of getting another chance to see his secret weapon. When they got back to laurences place they sat next to each other on the couch.

"So... did you have fun at the beach today?" Laurence asked Amanda.

"Oh... well, it was just... not what i expected..." Amanda said to Laurence.

"What do you mean?" he looked at her more arrogantly now.

"Welll.... it's just... your.... thing...." She looked down at his waist.
"It's.... just.... " She stuttered.

"it's just what?" he baited Amanda.

"It's... it's.... HUGE ok" Amanda finally admitted. The two were silent for a few seconds when amanda felt the need to give Laurence a slight kiss on his cheek.

"You got a big one, kid. No wonder you are so cocky" Amanda felt a thrill of admitting to the teen that she was impressed by him.

"Do you want to see it again?" Laurence asked.

"Yes please!" Amanda almost begged. The skinny teenager unzipped his jeans and pulled down his boxers so that his thick cock hung out for Amanda.

"God! SO fucking big!" Amanda said under her breath. She was starting at Laurence's cock now without shame. While she had only been able to sneak glances at the beach she was now openly worshiping it with her eyes.

"Just so you know, you are so much bigger than my husband, it's like a joke" she told him.

"I've been wanting to show you my cock for so many years Amanda" Laurence told her.

"Ok, well, you've earned it stud" she told him as slid off the couch and kneeled in front of the seated Laurence. She pulled off her sweater to let the teen see her perky tits again. She opened her mouth in awe as she watched his manhood harden and lengthen.

"Oh Laurence, your huge dick is just soooo fucking big!" she moaned as she started stroking it. Amanda was consumed with horniness as she looked up at the arrogant Laurence. He was smiling down at her as she stroked his giant cock with both hands. Amanda felt like she was going to explode, she was finally understanding what her sister had meant about being a size queen. There was something so sexy and powerful about stroking the teen's superior manhood.

"Wow your fucking balls are huge too!" Amanda noticed that everything about Laurene's genitals were superior to her husband.

Amanda was in a daze as she kept looking back down at Laurence's huge member as she stroked it. After a few minutes she lost track of time, and only when Laurence started to moan in pleasure.

She was giving long strokes with both her hands as Laurences cock started spasming and huge ropes of thick hot cum splattered onto Amandas exposed chest, then her face and head, then her chest again as Laurence's huge cock was unloading his load all over the kneeling Amanda. Rope after rope continued to spew out of Laurence and onto Amanda as she looked on in awe.

Finally after about 20 ropes of thick cum, Laurence gave a final moan.

"Wow.." was all that Amanda could say. After cleaning herself off she couldn't help herself , she moved back over to Laurence and gave his flaccid penis a quick kiss.

She stood up and looked into his eyes.

"I had a good time, we should do this again" she told him. With that Amanda went home , excited to tell Jenny all the details of this hung stud's huge balls.