Brava system for men?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by tigermiles, Apr 6, 2006.

1. tigermiles

tigermiles New Member

Hey,

I was chatting to some females friends about breast enlargement and they mentioned "The Brava system" which uses a vacume bra which is worn all day for a few months. Apparently it gently sucks the breasts out which over time causes new cells to be grown to accommodate the new size. Over time apprently you can increase up to a cup or two in size. Apprently its 100% legit, works etc (I might be wrong)

To me this sounds a bit like a penis pump, except that its used over a much longer period. So why don't they make a wearable penis pump that in the same way gently over an extended period stretches the penis and causes new cells to grow. A sort of Brava system for men. Or is the tissue just too different in a penis and wouldn't work? Maybe this system already exists.

Thoughts?

2. windtalkerways

Gold Member

I think that must be just the latest
    in a long line of gimmicks, the same
    as pills and creams that purport to
    make breast grow larger.

*If* these techniques actually worked,
    it would be all over the evening news
    and you wouldn't be able to buy the
    contraption for love nor momey, as they'd
    be all sold out.

3. Bryan_Lyte2

Gold Member

...besides, if gravity alone isn't making them bigger than not suction shorts are going to help anyfurther, the closest thing to a man having a "Brava" underwear is wearing no underwear at all.:cool:

4. tigermiles

tigermiles New Member

lol, thats the thing it IS all over the news thats how I heard about it.

Richard and Judy show clip:

http://www.mybrava.org.uk/content/media/RichardJudyBravafeature.wmv

I'm *reasonably* sure this isn't another amazing "cream or pill" type claim, I think my friends that were talking about it read an article about it in cosmo (or some womans mag) so I think its bona fide.

Anyway there must be some reason they didn't adapt the same technology for men, it would be very profitable for them if they could. But I guess this is the wrong forum to be having this discussion, its not like any of us need much help in that departement anyway.

Ok thanks.

Draft saved Draft deleted