brave new iraq: a job well done

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dr Rock said:
if jesus showed up in america today, he'd be in guantanamo bay by next week

Along with me and Freddie eating papayas.

schlong would be a prison guard saying "I don't know" and "It's not my fault" and wondering pathetically why nobody will take him seriously just because he doesn't make sense.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
solong said:
I'd guess you have to call me agnostic, wouldn't you?
Personally, I haven't decided whether to call you a troll or terminally brain dead, but you're definitely one or the other.

You accuse others of exactly the judgmentalism that you are guilty of throughout your own posts. You never once make a reasoned argument or respond to points other than at a complete tangent. And you seem to think that the whole universe revolves around your ass.

Try standing back and finding a logical train of thought in any of your own posts. Because so far, noone else has managed to buy a ticket to ride on that particular train.

This WAS an insightful thread offering a new perspective on contemporary Iraq until your clambered aboard.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
<-------------- Don't piss off Joan Crawford! She's notoriously naughty.

Also the late great JC (NOT Jesus Christ) had a great saying about shit in general:

"Just leave it where Jesus flung it".

So much for solong. How long? So long! Cool!:biggrin1:

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
alex8 said:
Personally, I haven't decided whether to call you a troll or terminally brain dead, but you're definitely one or the other.

You accuse others of exactly the judgmentalism that you are guilty of throughout your own posts. You never once make a reasoned argument or respond to points other than at a complete tangent. And you seem to think that the whole universe revolves around your ass.

Try standing back and finding a logical train of thought in any of your own posts. Because so far, noone else has managed to buy a ticket to ride on that particular train.

This WAS an insightful thread offering a new perspective on contemporary Iraq until your clambered aboard.

Alex, I swear I just want to go through and ban everybody who joined in February this year. Probably all a bunch of fake personas of someone's anyway.

solong

Just Browsing
Media
madame_zora said:
Alex, I swear I just want to go through and ban everybody who joined in February this year. Probably all a bunch of fake personas of someone's anyway.

Rephrase: "If I don't agree with you, then I can just ban you because I'm a woman with the power."

Problem is, you could get into a lot of trouble with paying members like that unless they break one of your rules. I don't think you want to get sued, do you? You are governed by the FCC and the ICC, plus other agencies you may not even be aware of, and some folks even work for those agencies.

I'd be respectful of your responsibility to be a considerate host and not get your nose out of joint. If you decide to dance with the devil, you gotta remember Madame Zora-- he's going to lead.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
solong said:
Rephrase: "If I don't agree with you, then I can just ban you because I'm a woman with the power."

Problem is, you could get into a lot of trouble with paying members like that unless they break one of your rules. I don't think you want to get sued, do you? You are governed by the FCC and the ICC, plus other agencies you may not even be aware of, and some folks even work for those agencies.

I'd be respectful of your responsibility to be a considerate host and not get your nose out of joint. If you decide to dance with the devil, you gotta remember Madame Zora-- he's going to lead.

Oh God, thank you. I've been bored to tears, and now the devil himself is offering me a foxtrot.

I've never banned anyone, assfuck, and since you joined in February, you should have easily caught that reference. You are too stupid to help, and you still haven't answered my question- how fucking old are you? 12 year olds are not allowed on this site.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
madame_zora said:
Oh God, thank you. I've been bored to tears, and now the devil himself is offering me a foxtrot.

May I borrow this inspired response for my latest signature my love?

Fucking rolling on the floor laughing my arse off!!!!:tongue:

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is quoted from the Pentagon Airplane thread but is more relevant here I believe:

http://www.lpsg.org/455244-post287.html

solong said:
...We are there mostly as advisory and support. They now have a fully functional government and the Suni/Baath insurection has all but vanished. How long has it been since you heard of another terrorist attack in Iraq, Freddie?

You may find this of interest:

It underscores your misunderstanding of the situation, I was waiting for today and my biggest surprise was that there was so little terrorist violence, but of course the day is not yet over. After all solong according to you they already had a fully functional Government.

And as for that irritating Sunni/Shiite/Baathist thing.....but of course I'm forgetting how safe you said the US has made Iraq.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/5000016.stm

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/20052006/325/iraq-gets-new-government-bombs-kill-24.html

Solong I have to ask you, if the US and allied forces left today, i.e. witheld their advice and the support..(is that moral support?), what do you think would happen in Iraq, do you think their fully functional Governement could cope?