Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
not sure it is brave when it is a nude event, but...

well... in "Public", even with other naked people, is still "brave". Believe me, when the 100's of cameras are snapping all around you, it's a brave moment!

I wouldn't think twice about going out naked at a naked event in the streets... but for some, it's a life-changing event! :biggrin1:

laser90

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Here are a few that bring back some memories. The first one: up in the mountains camping...nothing like being free and letting it all air out at 10,000 feet!

Second one: I swim as often as I can naked...now surfing I have yet to try naked!

Third: this one bring back many memories. I raced sailboats for many years and as a crew we did the same thing one time as these boys are doing when a ferry boat was passing us on the way to port. The boat almost tipped over from all the people running to the one side to get a look at all us guys naked showing off!

The last one: is for our OP since he on the wing all the time. Sounds like he would not mind at all working this flight!

mmm..got to get out and make some new memories!

Attachments

Last edited:

laser90

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
http://www.lpsg.com/attachments/197466d1342359169-brave-public-showings-or-dares-mid-air-jpg

Wonderful, talk about carefree, am sure we can ALL do similar huh?

Also love your sailing image especially laser .. nice ..

I like that one too RBKWP! It reminds me of a lot of nice memories for sure. I enjoyed the free spirt our team had. We sailed and raced all over the place all living on a 40 foot sail boat.

Ok one more for our OP....I'm sure he just die if he saw this guy directing his plane into the gate!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: Philhague25852