Brave public showings..or dares

D_Charlie_Choadholder

Experimental Member
Media
i wipped my cock out on our way back from our honey moon on a red eye flight:)
flying from jersey to canada...i was wearing basket ball shorts and free balling. Flight was pretty empty and the plane was not that big. I took both seats on the right and my wife took both seats to my left. There was an older couple in front of her and a single asian girl around 28 yrs old behind her. So the asian girl is sleepinig and the only one that would be able to see by dick if i were to be caught. My wife and I were both horny so i would whip it out and asked her to suck it...she looked around came over to my seat and started sucking it a bit, stopped, looked around again, kept sucking it and she got pretty vigorous at it for like 20 secs...which is pretty long consideirng someone would wake up and see everything...anyways, i didn't cum but was so horny that I kept whipping it out...i think the asian girl must have seen my dick, cause when we were about to land, she asked for a pen(declaration papers for customs). I gladly got up and lent her mine while proting a huge boner...when she was done she gave it back to me and i was still hard...still think about it to this day :)