Brawny man bulge

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is one HOT Brawny commercial that features the Brawny Man playing desperate househusband, complete with white "frosting," a sexy voiceover, a cute puppy and one mega hot bulge that I'm surprised made it pass the censors. The actor is Robert Amstler. At 23 seconds into the video, you'll get a nice and unexpected surprise...

YouTube - Brawny Happy Birthday

Robert Amstler's photo gallery

ROBERT AMSTLER - PHOTOS

laughatbig

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This commercial could not air here in the usa. I cannot imagine how that huge log down his leg got past the cencers. I love that commercial

orgelman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The commercial DID air here in the U.S. There is at least one other thread
on this site. Google the guy. There were some great speedo shots somewhere.

lady belle

Experimental Member
Media
it sure did! each time i saw it i was like oh crap!! it did not last long on the telley.

in one of the links, he is a centarian, (half horse half man), does this mean he is hung like a horse?

yack yack yack

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
ever wonder what happened to the Coke guy the office girls watched on the construction site. that was about the same time as this ad.

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
ever wonder what happened to the Coke guy the office girls watched on the construction site. that was about the same time as this ad.

according to imdb, he (Lucky Vanous) opened a restaurant in LA in 2006 called Lucky Devil, and his last film was in 2005.

jared84

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah this is a US commercial and it aired in the US all the time. I don't think it was "pulled" quickly, I remember seeing it being in rotation for quite a while. Like most commercials there were two versions, long & short. The short version didn't have that shot in it and they played that one most often. Btw its really not that noticeable, you have to be looking :wink:

Sklar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The commercial did air here for quite a while. After the second or third time, the part where he walked towards the camera (and you could see his bulge) was edited out.

Sklar