Braydan Ifould

James Visely

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
As of today he has listed 19 photos and 22 videos.My subscription expired last week. At that time the pics were mostly Instagram tease shots, a few rear shots and 1 full frontal. The videos were about the same ratio. He offered one 13 second full frontal for extra tip. The content was getting better recently. He is very well hung.
Thanks man for sharing this :) very sweet of you

SamYou

Sexy Member
Media
Same ^ I can subscribe in like 2-3 weeks when I have the money but it’s killing me to wait that long
13 second tease!!! As someone that got ripped off when I first subbed, really can’t justify it. He should give free subs to people he misled when he first created the page...

Reactions: OnlyFansReviews

Johnston peterson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Honestly, people like you are one of the reasons I don't share OnlyFans stuff anymore. You don't need to be an asshole by telling him to leave just because he's not sharing. I'm also subscribed to Braydan's page, but I don't feel like I should be required by people on this forum to share his stuff, nor should I be told to leave because I feel that way.
Plus there are several OnlyFans people who can't even have their stuff posted on LPSG, claiming copyright, and I don't want to run the risk of having this thread deleted.
All I can say is that if you're curious about his page, but are concerned about money, wait until he does a deal for a month. That's what I did. I'll make a decision about whether or not I stay subscribed when my month comes close to the end, but right now, his page justifies the money I spent. If you're really that curious, just take the risk.
Thank you . Well said

Reactions: zachqwin

OnlyFansReviews

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
he’s doing a 50% discount today only I just can’t decide what to do lolol
Really? Shows at USD 9.99 (AUS 17) right now. Soz but way overpriced especially considering I subscribed to his page initially and basically got his insta feed. Once bitten, twice shy.

Reactions: gotboysonmymind69

Johnston peterson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I don't know who this is but it is not Braydan. He doesn't have moles on his abs. Even on his unedited pics on Instagram. I wish it was tho, that would've been amazing! :scream:
i can confirm that is him LOL. its a screenshot from a video that includes his face. that he posted on his onlyfans. If you subscribe to onlyfans. bam you can see it IS HIM!