Brazilian dark cock

D

deleted512095

Hi guys, I'm a 28yo brazilian mixed race guy w/ dark skin from Sao Paulo, Brazil.

I think brazilian and therefore south-american cultures would benefit a lot from the type of male bonding that is created through websites like LPSG.org, since we are raised to be always so 'macho' that we get too afraid of showing or seeing eachother's cocks because our own dick can be smaller or less virile.

I think it creates a competitive / negative relationship among men that is reflected in several social situations and hidden under prejudice and small jokes along the way. (For example, a very powerful man in a corporation hierarchy is called a 'pica grossa' wich means 'thick cock', but no one actually knows the man's thickness, you see? It's social)

I think my cock is just average lenght (6,7in hard) but I receive a lot of compliments on my girth (5,5in). Unfortunately, it is a little too crooked left for my opinion.

I would like to read what do you guys think of it, since this is my very first (and virtual) attepmt to overcome my modesty about nakedness.

Attachments

D

deleted512095

Thanks for your reply, you also seem to have a VERY NICE COCK man, too bad I can only see it in thumbnails...

D

deleted512095

Updated my gallery today just to show off... Have fun