Verified
Gold
Media
Troutdale, Oregon, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So I been thinking of getting one, and I searched for places nere buy on price and all that. My question(s) is, how long does it usually last before hair starts to show up again? is it worth it? Cause right now shaving is just leaving me ichy and rash marks.

D_Rufus_D_Dufus

Account Disabled
Media
It depends on each individual.. some people go every few weeks, others every few months. I think you should try it and see how long it takes for the hair to grow back and then see if it's worth it.

Frnkd213

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
How painful is it? I cannot imagine ripping the hair on my balls, and pubic area, or ass. Is a topical numbing cream used? Though I was curious about it. I shave every other day or prior to having sex. The itchiness does fade away after awhile by the way.

eightpointeight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i started getting a full brazillian about 6 months ago, and for me, will never shave again.I now get waxed every 4 weeks. The first time did hurt, but the pain is really in the tolerance of the one being waxed. I have a high pain tolerance and it really didnt bother me. The good news is everytime after the first, it get less and less painful.

Biggest bonus i have found of getting waxed is the hair grows in MUCH finer, the hair that grows on my balls is barely visible. I used to get tons of ingrowns when i shaved and havnt had a single one since i started waxing. And my cock just plain looks amazing when its bald smooth.

If you decide to do it, i suggest you find a place that uses sugar rather than wax as (for me at least) it seems to be much more effective in removing male pubic hair and it also hurts much less than wax.

duderino

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The pain is totally tolerable. I've gotten my whole chest waxed and if you have someone well trained it's nothing - like ripping a bandaid. Seriously - well, the technicians I've had wax me have commented that I'm uncharacteristically calm for a guy, but it just doesn't hurt that much.

As for a brazillian - it hurts a lot less than the chest! Much smaller areas, much easier. The only downside is the three or four showers you have to take before you don't feel like there's still wax stuck up your ass.

Yes, I am straight.

I do find, however, that I get ingrown hairs unless you go to a very experienced, very high-end salon. It's worth the extra money to get somebody who does it right. TRUST ME.

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I wax and shave (I just don't wax regularly). It should last a month.
I find that the ass crack area does not hurt at all, and actually is a big turn on being up on all 4s with someone rubbing warm wax on your butt!!! I'll drip a bit during this part.
The balls don't really hurt much either. I find the hair on the base of the shaft and pubes on top of the shaft hurt the most because this is coarser hair.
I don't wax the pubes above the shaft, just up to the base only because I get rashy there for some reason. I also cannot shave that area, so if I want to go completely clean I will use a trimmer with no attachment then a foil type shaver to get real close.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I use to get waxed once a month and was told over the last year and a half that the hair would get thinner etc but it never happened. It's still the same and it really only lasts about two weeks before stubble starts showing. The best part, as mentioned, is having your ass crack waxed. That lasts longer and I think the hair does get thinner there. Because of budget cuts I can't go once a month anymore and have opted for VEET cream. It works very well and lasts for a week. It's much cheaper than waxing and gets you that smooth feeling just as well.

ClawdineKitten

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I love getting a Brazilian wax, the only problem I have ever had was once the wax was a little too hot. The lady who does mine commented on how she has no idea how I could get waxed with out any reaction at all as if I'm just sitting reading a book.

I guess to that would be I have a very high pain tolerance o_O -shrugs-

D_Skippy_Skidmarx

Sexy Member
Media
I use to get waxed once a month and was told over the last year and a half that the hair would get thinner etc but it never happened. It's still the same and it really only lasts about two weeks before stubble starts showing. The best part, as mentioned, is having your ass crack waxed. That lasts longer and I think the hair does get thinner there. Because of budget cuts I can't go once a month anymore and have opted for VEET cream. It works very well and lasts for a week. It's much cheaper than waxing and gets you that smooth feeling just as well.

Does the Veet burn your skin?

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
not if you use it correctly. You do have to be careful around your nuts - in that fold between your balls and leg. If left too long it might burn your balls. I usually shave my balls so to avoid any burn but everywhere else I use the Veet for 5 to 7 minutes and jump in the shower.

(Wish I could find someone to help me out as I'd like to do my ass crack but just can't reach it)

tnman

SIR Daddy
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I go once a month to have all the maintance done, you will find that hard wax is the best thing to have used on the boys, I have been doing this now for a couple of years, and have found that the hair grows less and less, eyebrows, chest trimmed and sculpted, pubes taken down a notch, and the full monty, with the cheeks, and raising the pubes from the shaft works for me! no pain and the warmeth from the wax is pretty nice

DownandDirty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to get a Brazilian regularly... I didn't have a problem with the pain and it lasted for a good amount of time. (occasionally shaving spots didn't bother me)

I've recommended them to all my friends. The annoying part is growing it out again for the next wax. I also have a higher than average pain tolerance though :)

true kenshin

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Guys, guys: enough with the hair elimination. Maybe Justin Beiber can still get away with it. Maybe. But the rest of us grown-up men need hair down there to look right.

A man's got hair on his pair!

I do believe women are SUPPOSED to be hairy too... doesn't mean we can't change that also. Besides I prefer the bald look on myself, my pubes grow so sporadically it looks messy and unkept, even if it is kept.