Brazilian wax job

audiilike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm going to Europe for 3 weeks and I really don't want to worry about shaving my nuts! Thinking about getting a manzillian. I have a few questions for you guys, I've never gotten one so bare with me.
1. How long do they last?
2. How much does it hurt?
3. How long does it take?
4. What's the process, back to front, etc?
5. What do the do with your dick, is it I'm the way?
6. I'm pretty quick to get hard when my dick is out if my pants, how do I deal with it???
7. Is there any risk of the skin ripping on your but sack?

Thanks. Any additional advice would be great!!

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm going to Europe for 3 weeks and I really don't want to worry about shaving my nuts! Thinking about getting a manzillian. I have a few questions for you guys, I've never gotten one so bare with me.
6. I'm pretty quick to get hard when my dick is out if my pants, how do I deal with it???

It should be totally hair fee for 2+ weeks then it'll start to show. By 4 weeks you'll be ready for another. It hurts some in front but the warm was going on feels really good!! Hard wax won't be as painful and won't tear any skin. Front and back ca. Be 30-60 mins. My wax guy goes slow but I love that! Your dick gets waxed too but it will be in the way some. I like it when they do all the work and move you around or hold into it! Of course that will get you semi or hard but they don't care... The back hurts less and still feels great with the warm wax.
Btw, I've gotten hard every time and it's no big deal. You get hard, go soft, get hard, go semi, etc. just have fun!!

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
oh wow! lucky you

was this at a studio or someones home?

I also just did a naked yoga class in Toronto this week w/ partner poses... Wow was that fun. I paired up randomly but it was super erotic!! By the end if class we were both sitting facing each other, hard and doing a little jerking on each other!!!

audiilike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It should be totally hair fee for 2+ weeks then it'll start to show. By 4 weeks you'll be ready for another. It hurts some in front but the warm was going on feels really good!! Hard wax won't be as painful and won't tear any skin. Front and back ca. Be 30-60 mins. My wax guy goes slow but I love that! Your dick gets waxed too but it will be in the way some. I like it when they do all the work and move you around or hold into it! Of course that will get you semi or hard but they don't care... The back hurts less and still feels great with the warm wax.
Btw, I've gotten hard every time and it's no big deal. You get hard, go soft, get hard, go semi, etc. just have fun!!

Thanks for the reply, I ended up going. Was way "easier" than I thought, although it hurt like hell!!! Looking forward to it hurting less in the future haha.

xenon-naturist

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Depends on the hair.... but after a few I noticed far less hair growing on my back
Can vary, if you are relaxed it should not be too bad - it's fairly quick and the results are worth it
Depends how hairy you are - 45 mins to an hour
4. What's the process, back to front
Yes, from shoulders to butt then turn over, that way you get used to them working on you and also to the pain as the back is less sensitive than comes later
It won't be be "in the way" if you have an erection! Also you will have the shaft waxed so the waxer will hold with one hand and wax with the other.
Erection is totally normal and by stretching the skin you get a far better result on the balls and shaft - no different to when you are shaving.
7. Is there any risk of the skin ripping on your butt/sack?
No

Go for it - it will look and feel great and is well worth a few minutes pain.

bluechip777

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I used to shave and couldn't stand it. I was happy with how I looked but the hair growing back sucked. I went on with this for several years. Then I saw awesome deals on laser hair removal on Groupon. For about $200. you can get 6 sessions. I did it and I am 3000% happy with the results. The hair doesn't grow back. Well hairs here and there maybe. I've done around a dozen and I have nothing. I'm as smooth as the inside of my arm. Go Brazilian or full bikini. Not every place do men, but many do. If you want baby smooth skin, I totally recommend laser. I live in the Los Angeles area and there are several places in the Glendale area. Laser has best results on thick dark hair. I am still totally suprised by how smooth I am.
I am straight and was a little worried on how being bald would go over with women. I read about how many women aren't really keen on shaved or lasered guys. But I did it anyways. I am almost positive women who say it would turn them off have never actually been without hair. Well I can tell you I have not been with a girl who hasn't been turned on by it! I am turned on by it! It looks amazing.
I hope that anybody that wants to be hair free goes laser. I am not selling laser hair removal, I am just being honest on how happy I am with it.

bluechip777

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I used to shave and couldn't stand it. I was happy with how I looked but the hair growing back sucked. I went on with this for several years. Then I saw awesome deals on laser hair removal on Groupon. For about $200. you can get 6 sessions. I did it and I am 3000% happy with the results. The hair doesn't grow back. We'll hairs here and there maybe. I've done around a dozen and I have nothing. I'm as smooth as the inside of my arm. Go Brazilian or full bikini. Not every place do men, but many do. If you want baby smooth skin, I totally recommend laser. I live in the Los Angeles area and there are several places in the Glendale area. Laser has best results on thick dark hair. I am still totally suprised by how smooth I am.
I am straight and was a little worried on how being bald would go over with women. I read about how many women aren't really keen on shaved or lasered guys. But I did it anyways. I am almost positive women who say it would turn them off have never actually been without hair. Well I can tell you I have not been with a girl who hasn't been turned on by it! I am turned on by it! It looks amazing.
I hope that anybody that wants to be hair free goes laser. I am not selling laser hair removal, I am just being honest on how happy I am with it.