Brazilian Wax

stevo111

Experimental Member
Media
Im getting a brazilian wax done in 2 weeks. Were going away on holidays to a resort that has a nude beach and i want to not have to shave while away. Has anyone had this done, and can u sugest a good waxer in the toronto area

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
almost afraid to ask, but what's the dif between brazilian wax and non-brazilian?
A "regular" wax removes enough hair down there so that you can wear a normal speedo- or bikini-type swimsuit with no hair showing.

A brazilian wax removes enough hair down there that you can wear a postage stamp with no hair showing.

modulo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wouldn't do this for any amount of anything. No matter what. I can understand the rationale behind the procedure but I can't put the imaginary feeling of having clumps of hair ripped from anywhere the sun doesn't usually shine. Oww...

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My advice to the OP is to take 2-3 Ibuprofen 1 hour before the appointment. Don't plan anything that requires a lot of movement (i.e., running, walking, tennis, golf) for a minimum of 2 hours after. They told me no sex for 24 hours but I think I would have been okay in 6-8 hours. Warning: It makes you horny! :naughty: You will be very aware of your genitals. :wink:

Here, if you ask for a Brazilian wax...it ALL comes off...no little strip or patch left.[/quote] Yup Same thing in Jersey. You must request the landing strip, triangle, heart or other design prior to starting.
almost afraid to ask, but what's the dif between brazilian wax and non-brazilian?
With a brazilian wax all pubic hair is removed. With a bikini wax only enough hair is removed so that it doesn't peek out of a bikini.

OMFG, Heather, they don't even leave the "poodle puff" or the "landing strip?"
Poodle puff? tee hee hee what is that? Is it like a Pussy soul patch?

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Poodle puff? tee hee hee what is that? Is it like a Pussy soul patch?
If I can find a picture, I will upload it for you. It's what I call a little puff of pubes, right at the base of the penis, about the size of a golf ball.

Every time I've ever seen it, it reminded me of the way standard poodles are groomed for dog shows. You know, the little pom-pom at the end of the tail?

If I ever got a man naked, and he had a poodle puff, I don't think I would be able to stop laughing long enough to have sex.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Can I just say this........yeeeeouch! I would much rather shave than have any sort of wax treatment down there. Having my eyebrows waxed was enough.