Brazilians and costa rican "ticos"

Cosbraca

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi

Im just a brazilian-costa rican looking for other fellow brazilians or costa rican in here.. i like making new friends and its good to have some male bonding.. so... espero poder conhecer os outros brasileiros aqui.... espero conocer los otros ticos aqui.. saludos

Reactions: Fabinoso

Playinpitt

Legendary Member
Media
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
no brazilians nor costa ricans on lpsg? wow.. hard to believe... hehe

I'm a fan of both, I love me some tico-cuddling and love costa rica.

I haven't had the chance to go to Brazil yet.. but will make it there..

I know I've seen at least one other Tico on here.. and from my random sampling, there are definitely Ticos that qualify!

Cosbraca

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a fan of both, I love me some tico-cuddling and love costa rica.

I haven't had the chance to go to Brazil yet.. but will make it there..

I know I've seen at least one other Tico on here.. and from my random sampling, there are definitely Ticos that qualify!

Hey man.. good to know people like you.. who is fan of costa ricans and brazilians... Im happy to know that u love Costa Rica.. I love it too.. its such a great country... and i hope you can visit Brazil some day too

Cosbraca

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am a Brazilian myself, but I don't think we can write Portuguese on here, can we? :smile: We could be friends, but I am much older than you... :frown1:

Hi... no, I think we are not allowed to post in portuguese in here... its such a shame... good to meet another fellow brazilian!

Cosbraca

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
still waiting for the ticos and brazilians in here.. can't believe i have only seen one hehe.. i know there are more out there... come on guys.. where are u? hehe

Cosbraca

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mae---un tico right here!!! A great big thanks to those who have said beautiful things about Costa Rica and the ticos!!! Pura Vida!!

Que mae... its so good to see another costa rican in here... and u r right... thank to all the ppl who has said beautiful things about us and our country... pura vida!!

bryrock75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I just came back from Rio today... Beyond Beautiful is all I can say.... the beaches, the food, the men... all wonderful!!!!

Cosbraca

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just came back from Rio today... Beyond Beautiful is all I can say.... the beaches, the food, the men... all wonderful!!!!

Wow... It feels so good when someone says something like that... Im so glad u like Brazil and specially Rio... it really is like a magic place... cheers man...