Brazillian Hottie: Robinson Rodrigues

EuroboyUS

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wow...great video alex8, thanks! There is no doubt that RR is very hot, super sexy, and I have rarely seen a more perfect ass! I do think that the 8.3" stat is more aspirational than actual, but I'd be willing to overlook it...

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
EuroboyUS said:
Wow...great video alex8, thanks! There is no doubt that RR is very hot, super sexy, and I have rarely seen a more perfect ass! I do think that the 8.3" stat is more aspirational than actual, but I'd be willing to overlook it...

The 8.3" refers to Evandro Silveira on the other, similarly-titled thread ...

http://www.lpsg.org/celebrity-endowments/32004-brazilian-hottie-evandro-silveira-shows.html

Indeed, posts #3, #4, #5, #6, #9, #14 and #16 on this thread all refer to Evandro, and not to Robinson Rodrigues. :rolleyes:

*would like to flag this up to people as a good reason for NEVER starting similarly titled threads* :biggrin1:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Robison is cute and thanks Alex for open my eyes about the brasilians i did not know...

I was reading the online suggestions people in Brasil was given as feedback to G Magazin there of who they want to see and how and all the details they like or dislike and i was laughing by that...

Most that i read want to see real everyday men and is funny that many men do not want to see the 'barbies or ken' dolls as they call, it seems that most want to see natural hairy men not sooo muscular and average nice looking brasilian macho on its 30's...and for me is was a surprise not as a woman but the preferences of men that like men explained in details and etc...:tongue:

Average brasilian looks are hairy, dark, not tall and the body is fit and the legs are thick and mostly muscular bcause of futebol and way of living...

I'm learning and seems people enjoy the nice cute guy next door after all !:smile:

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Dos dois eu penso que eu escolherei Evandro Silveira. Embora Robinson tenha um cute pouco sorriso e tenha esferas mostrar, Evandro é o pacote completo... \
Oh, forgive me for slipping into the Mother tongue.. What I was saying in a nutshell is Evandro is pretty much the whole package. Although, Robinson does have a cute smile. I think Evandro wins this one!

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
alex8 said:
Part 2 of 3:

Oh mama, he is hot. I don't know if I can stand it. What is it about Brazil that makes the men so hot?

I swear this story is 100% true. I only go out to bars once every other month or so and I do okay for my age if I'm lookin' to pick up someone. :ponder: A month or so ago I was out and out of the blue, the crowd parted and I saw the most beautiful man I'd ever seen around here. He looked about 20 and obviously latin. Our eyes met and it was one of those "electric" moments where words aren't needed. I'm an average guy in the looks department (but with a sparkling personality.) I'm grayer than most guys in their 40's but somewhat distinguished looking and I meet a lot of guys in their 20's and 30's who are into me, so I wasn't really surprised, but this guy was model beautiful. I gave him a hug and we wondered over to a corner and made out for a while. I couldn't understand a word he was saying except it was clear he was Brazilian. He sure wasn't speaking Spanish. The group he was with came along and he wondered off with them, but we got together a couple more times. I really wanted to take him home, but couldn't quite communicate that with my very limited Spanish (just in case he knew some) and signalling with my hands. Besides, some of the guys he was with were really annoyed to keep finding him with me. They finally left and dragged him out of there even as he was looking at me. He must have been from out of town because I haven't seen him since and this is Indianapolis, after all. But man, could that guy kiss. I gotta get a little pocket Portuguese dictionary and start taking that out with me.

snobbes

Sexy Member
Media
I believe Evandro may be close to 8" if U stretch the curve.if Robinson claims to be 8 hes gotta be at least 7 feet tall or he be talkin centimetres.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
arktrucker said:
Dos dois eu penso que eu escolherei Evandro Silveira. Embora Robinson tenha um cute pouco sorriso e tenha esferas mostrar, Evandro é o pacote completo...

:eek:

Ki lindo, fala mais a lingua !!! Saudades!!! :hug:

EuroboyUS

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
alex8 said:
The 8.3" refers to Evandro Silveira on the other, similarly-titled thread ...

http://www.lpsg.org/celebrity-endowments/32004-brazilian-hottie-evandro-silveira-shows.html

Indeed, posts #3, #4, #5, #6, #9, #14 and #16 on this thread all refer to Evandro, and not to Robinson Rodrigues. :rolleyes:

*would like to flag this up to people as a good reason for NEVER starting similarly titled threads* :biggrin1:

Thank you for the clarification, alex...I stand corrected...in either case I wouldn't kick either one of them out of bed (especially not at the same time)!

Marco26

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Alex8 - You're So Awesome! Oh Yeah - That's the video and pics I've been looking for forever!! Okay, so his bat is not as big as I remembered, but he's definately another Brazilian Hottie. I guess we can take a poll whether or not he belongs here.

D

deleted1286889

Well this is him lately, but i dint find anymore info...someone?

Attachments

Reactions: fbr