Breaking Furniture

Section8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi guys. I was having sex with a girl last night, and the bed collapsed! Now I'm a solid guy. 6'1 220 pounds, and she's all curves but the screws actually snapped in half and ripped through the wood! She was on top of me and we were on the edge of the bed so I copped a nice scrape-gouge line from the screws across my leg and the broken wood took skin off her hand when she tried to use it to balance herself. Be careful out there in sex land, and don't buy beds from Fantastic Furniture. Now she's going to have to make up some story to get her carpenter father to fix it :)

arthur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
...have to make up some story to get her carpenter father to fix it :)

Make up a story?!?!? You think her 'carpenter' father doesn't know how the bed broke?!?! He is her father?! He has done it at least once!!! But good on ya, lad!!! Sounds like a wonderful time!!!

And yes have been in same position, but it wasn't down to my sexual prowess...ex boyfriend had the cheapest bed I have ever shagged in!!! Note...ex...

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This is anecdotal but (coworker shared this)

he and his wife were visiting the in-laws and got 'frisky'- unbeknowst (sp?) to them they were on a bed on blocks (clothes or something were stored underneath), one thing led t another and they fell off the 'blocks' (to MUCH noise and embarrasment)

he said the worst part was lying there not knowing weather to get up or...

(he said the noise couuld be heard for 'blocks')

D

deleted298367

Ahahah that's amazing

I've tipped a futon over.... (it was in the bed position), but that's nothing unable to be quickly remedied. lol

RPM

Experimental Member
Media
Boston, Kuala Lumpur, Stratford-Upon-Avon
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes, them IKEA bed slats are crappy as are their mattresses.

Normally if I know am doing it on an IKEA bed, I will do it in the centre of the bed where there is a steel beam.

Swedish steel is far stronger than that Canadian crap wood most of those slats are made off.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Say she had her girlfriends round and they were being silly and jumping up and down on the bed and then it caved in.

I know what you mean about cheap beds. I think next stop for me is a Tempur mattress and a sturdier bed frame that doesn't have wooden slats.

hardstud

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This has happened to me 5 times - broken beds. I have also broken chairs & a few tables fucking on them. It's strangely kinda hot to think you've fucked a chick so hard that you've broken shit...dunno, maybe that's just me!

Section8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The whole side of the bed came off, screws ripped right through the wood.

She's buying a new bed now, and she specifically asked for one with bolts,
not screws, heavy beams etc....

She said her dad was like "Ah okay" when she told him about it, he was smart
enough not to ask questions :cool:

packingabiggun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ha ha awesome, fucked so hard on a chair that the legs snapped, and when me and the missus moved into the current house, i was fucking her deep, and pushing the head board, when plaster fell from the ceiling. (It was loose, i dont fuck that hard.)

swim09

Just Browsing
Media
This has happened to me 5 times - broken beds. I have also broken chairs & a few tables fucking on them. It's strangely kinda hot to think you've fucked a chick so hard that you've broken shit...dunno, maybe that's just me!

i agree.