Breaking furniture

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by D_jdgfjkjhg, Apr 9, 2007.

1. D_jdgfjkjhg

D_jdgfjkjhg New Member

What furniture have you broken whilst having sex?? maybe a bed? chair you were fucking on? Anything else. Always been a fantasy of mine to have a bed break cause I was being fucked so hard!! anyone share this fantasy??

2. Whopper-lee

Gold Member

Albums:
    :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: = some fantasy U have...just wait....one of these days it will come true...bound to happen. Just buy some cheap furniture:biggrin1:

The only thing I can thing of is a chair (one leg broke off);and once
    in turning and trying some various positions, I lifted/threw her legs up in
    the air.
    Her foot some kind of way hooked up under the lamp shade on the bedside
    night stand and it went crashing down to the floor while I was trying to lower her leg and get it unstuck at the same time while fucking:biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1:
    It was funny at the time, but when I think about it now, I guess it is:biggrin1:.
    For a long time, there was no more lamps sitting on the nightstands that could happen again....(LOL)
    Or do lamps count as furniture:biggrin1: :biggrin1:

3. hdwilllard

hdwilllard New Member

My wife and i once broke the bathroom sink, she was leaning against it, we collapsed the cabinet

4. 50%more

50%more New Member

Albums:
    A chair, a couch and a bed. I fixed the bed, but threw out the chair and the couch.

5. WellHung83

Gold Member

Albums:
    The couch ?! Man you must have really been driving it home buddy ;)

6. CowboyJosh

CowboyJosh Member

We haven't broken furniture, but I did burn down my doublewide trailer while having sex about 10 years ago just before I turned 19. I had built one heck of a hot fire in the woodstove one cold night. Me and my GF at the time, now my wife decided since our first son who was 18 months old at the time was asleep that we could make our own heat to warm up quicker. Well as we were having some of the best sex I ever had at the time, just as I started to cum, the smoke alarm went off and I noticed that the flue was on fire, which despite my efforts of putting the fire out with an extinguisher, the fire quickly spread to the rest of the doublewide. We got our son and ourselves out, and watched as the doublewide became engulfed in fire before the fire department arrived. We didn't have much at the time, so it wasn't too big of a loss, the doublewide was old and wired with aluminum wiring, so had the woodstove not burnt the place down, the wiring probably would have. 9 months after the fire our second son was born, the night of the fire was the night we conceived him. Now when we have sex, its still a standing joke to try not to burn the place down.

7. lpsgfan2007

lpsgfan2007 New Member

Not broke so much as "furniture malfunction".

Getting rough on a couch (that was in the room and not against a wall), I stood up and went to throw her over my shoulder (to take her to the bedroom); at the same time she jumped. Our efforts together managed to cause her to go to too high over my shoulder and I lost balance. Ended up doing a half naked bodyslam into the couch which toppled over backwards. Ruined the mood, not because anyone was hurt or upset, but we just couldn't stop laughing. A sexy moment had become an amateur wrestling hour.

At a hotel, we were going at it and our motions had slid the mattress to the side so about 1' of it was hanging over the boxsprings. Rolled onto the ledge (which bent) and rolled both of us mid-stroke into the floor. We kept going for a few before regrouping back onto the bed.

8. burns1de

Gold Member

We broke a table once... And there's a stain that I can't get out of my computer chair (not my fluids), but I can still use it, lol.

9. Lake Racer

Lake Racer New Member

Albums:

LOL Great story. Thanks for sharing.

10. bobabooey69

Gold Member

Albums:
    Ha! I bought a $400 futon while in college. That thing saw some of the best action I ever got, it broke more than 4 times, once it even flipped over ( don't ask! hehe ).

After college one of my roomates bought it from me, it stayed at his place for 2 years, where another roomate took it to his house. All the while getting action from them. I doubt they washed the matress cover as much as I did ( knowing them probably never:eek: ).

I think next time I see it I might pass a black light over it. That thing truly earned it's name as "pitri futon :tongue: )

Here is a pic of it, hehe.

Attached Files:

11. enticer_69

enticer_69 New Member

Albums:
    Broke a bed and futon here...but they were both Ikea so I can't brag much.

12. catman

Gold Member

Didnt really break a bed but had it collapse, we have just moved, and had roughly set up the bed...we fell into it exhausted, then realized we were not as tired as we thought...

then..WHAM! turns out we had not set the bed up correctly...glad it fell aparrt while we were 'relaxed'....

13. burns1de

Gold Member

Man, those girls are super cute... :cool:

Draft saved Draft deleted